Thread: rui products

2iron is offline Associate Member

rui products

i should have asked this a long time ago but what happened to the rui site? i used to use them all the time.
    i used my master card on every order. order showed up couple days later. now i havent been able to use my cc's.
    anyone know what the deal is?

its been a while since i been a consistent member here but last i remember this was a sponsor with the end all be all selection of ai and research chem. lion where u at?

Blog Entries
    he/they are no longer sponsors here so unless there are members here that still use them you may not get many responses...I do not so idk...

boisebeast is offline Member
    I just placed and received an order from them about a week ago, they're g2g

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    i should have asked this a long time ago but what happened to the rui site? i used to use them all the time.
    i used my master card on every order. order showed up couple days later. now i havent been able to use my cc's.
    anyone know what the deal is?
    Not too sure but...there's been ALOT of coincidences with the site bein used then fraud on cc's...think there was some thread on it too...my card was a casualty too..might wanna see if there's weird charges on it

I caught mine literally the same day it happened ..charge from somewhere in lie peru or somethin..then some other 2 dollar charge somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac82 View Post
    Not too sure but...there's been ALOT of coincidences with the site bein used then fraud on cc's...think there was some thread on it too...my card was a casualty too..might wanna see if there's weird charges on it

I caught mine literally the same day it happened ..charge from somewhere in lie peru or somethin..then some other 2 dollar charge somewhere else
    good looking. i figured as much. they were always so easy fast and just felt legit. now its different to say the least

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    I've used them several times, they are great. Just bought from them 8 weeks ago.

Bowtye8 is offline Junior Member
    Who is the current sponsor?
    Been using htem since ARR days.. Now RUI. usually ask when they have deals. They just had 33% off everything. Now 28% on most...

Thread Information