• 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Synthroid and clen

Couchlock is offline Banned

Synthroid and clen

I have got a order of clenbuterol in my hands.

I also have a nice stockpile of Synthroid from pharmacy (dad had thyroid issues and such, I have tons of bottles accessible, due to them altering his dose, he generally throws old scripts away)

Any way is Synthroid safe to take? I mean will it eventually hurt your natural t3/t4 production and conversion?

With Clen I want to do the 2on/2off.

Starting with 40mcg daily up to 50mcg third day, and 70mcg by 7th day, and 80mcg 10th to 14th day.

Is this a decent protocol for Clen use?

Just getting ideas

And what's the most synergistic way to combine Synthroid and Clen? Just want to know, probably will not mess with Synthroid due to what I see my dad had to deal with regarding graves disease and thyroid complications.

Help a brotha out.

I have taken loads of t4 over the years (with gh) usually at 100mcg a day. Stayed on it at one point for over a year and my thyroid, tsh, always bounced right back with no issue or rebound. My tsh level is the same today as it was the first time I took it almost 10 yrs ago.

Read up on it for yourself though. I've always read that the thyroid is very resilient, cases where people have been in it for a dozen years straight and their thyroid goes right back to full function.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I have taken loads of t4 over the years (with gh) usually at 100mcg a day. Stayed on it at one point for over a year and my thyroid, tsh, always bounced right back with no issue or rebound. My tsh level is the same today as it was the first time I took it almost 10 yrs ago.

Read up on it for yourself though. I've always read that the thyroid is very resilient, cases where people have been in it for a dozen years straight and their thyroid goes right back to full function.
    I read a bit, I'm scared of creating a temporary hyper condition.

I was THINKING of just running it for 2 weeks with the Clen then dropping it.

Is there a "startup or washout" phase like pct, were it takes weeks for it to get back and functioning normally? Or is it bam, right back once stopped?

Like I said I never experienced any kind of lag or rebound.

Running it for 2 weeks would be totally pointless imo and unless you're on trt or running something with it could burn away some muscle tissue depending on dose. Without aas it's not selective in where the additional calories it burns come from.

swansong is offline New Member
    I was diagnosed in 2013 with hypothyroidism. My doc started me off on Synthroid at 50 mcg and eventually worked me up to 100 mcg, which is where I am now. I still have symptoms of lethargy, fatigue, procrastination, etc despite my blood levels within range. I am going to see my doc in a few weeks to see if he can put me on Cytomel .
    Last edited by swansong; 01-05-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Like I said I never experienced any kind of lag or rebound.

Running it for 2 weeks would be totally pointless imo and unless you're on trt or running something with it could burn away some muscle tissue depending on dose. Without aas it's not selective in where the additional calories it burns come from.
    Yeah I'm not messing with it, I just scared myself straight with readings

Is my Clen protocol decent?

If it's your first run with clen it's fine to taper up your dose like that to get a feel for it and know what to expect.

But it's not necessary imo and one you've reached your max dose and taken 2 off the first time I'd jump right back to max dose.

Synthroid & Clen are wonderful cutting compounds. I lost 25lbs and went down to 6% body fat for a show on T4/Clen. I was on just 100mcg T4 and 60mcg Clen each day. Not much but it was enough to slowly cut down 25lbs over 8 weeks. I'm scared to take a lot of clen. I can't handle the cramps, insomnia, cold sweats, shakes, anxiety, anymore. Just getting a little wimpy I guess.

bodbuildingblondie is offline Female Member
    Hi all:
    I am new to all this and have been doing a ton of research. I want to start with sum clen to get this moving in the right direction. I keep seeing ton's of pharm companies and am completely overwhelmed where to even begin for legit clen. I see it is really hard to get a hold of anymore. Any help would be really appreciated..tx

Cupid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Yeah I'm not messing with it, I just scared myself straight with readings

Is my Clen protocol decent?
    Check this out:
    T3: A complete guide to cycling T3 and how it works

Nothing wrong with using thyroid hormone, whether it be t4 or t3. T3 is preferable, but if synthroid is all you got then that is fine. 100mcg is a waste of time. That will convert into what your body already produces naturally. It will literally do nothing for you. Minimum 200mcg for it to have any effect.

Your not gonna put yourself in a "hyper" condition unless you are taking ridiculously massive doses.

Also, if your going to use it, don't make the mistake of thinking that it will give you a license to eat whatever the fuck you want. T3 or T4 use will only slightly boost an already great exercise and diet routine.
    If you mix it with clen , even better.

Make sure to take the Synthroid for at least 1.5 weeks by itself just to gauge your reaction to it. If everything is g2g, hop on the clen, but max out at a moderate dose of it.

I am also assuming you are already on some kind of AAS? If not, then DO NOT use Synthroid, as it will burn up more muscle than it will fat. If your on AAS, at least 250mg per week, you are g2g for a 200mcg daily dose of Synthroid.....length of time is up to you....2 weeks would be a total waste. I would say minimum 4-6 weeks to get any decent result from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post

Check this out:
    T3: A complete guide to cycling T3 and how it works

Nothing wrong with using thyroid hormone, whether it be t4 or t3. T3 is preferable, but if synthroid is all you got then that is fine. 100mcg is a waste of time. That will convert into what your body already produces naturally. It will literally do nothing for you. Minimum 200mcg for it to have any effect.

Your not gonna put yourself in a "hyper" condition unless you are taking ridiculously massive doses.

Also, if your going to use it, don't make the mistake of thinking that it will give you a license to eat whatever the fuck you want. T3 or T4 use will only slightly boost an already great exercise and diet routine.
    If you mix it with clen , even better.

Make sure to take the Synthroid for at least 1.5 weeks by itself just to gauge your reaction to it. If everything is g2g, hop on the clen, but max out at a moderate dose of it.

I am also assuming you are already on some kind of AAS? If not, then DO NOT use Synthroid, as it will burn up more muscle than it will fat. If your on AAS, at least 250mg per week, you are g2g for a 200mcg daily dose of Synthroid.....length of time is up to you....2 weeks would be a total waste. I would say minimum 4-6 weeks to get any decent result from it.
    I'm 14 days from my last test cyp injection of 300 mg (600mg per week). I start Nolva and Clomid PCT on Friday.

I'm cool on levrothyroxin , I'm going to use the Clen while on pct so I can eat properly to preserve lean tissue I've gained, and also help burn about 10 lbs of fat accumulated over my 16 week test cyp cycle.

I put a nice bit of belly fat on during cycle, I ate big time, as I did not want to short change gains. I am confident in gaining and loosing fat, as I dropped 130lbs of fat in 2012. I did It in a years time to produce the body in my avatar. I know how to do diet to lean up well.

I need the Clen I feel to preserve caloric intake and muscle gain during pct.

Fwiw, I feel great right now 14 days after last shot. I don't know why people make pct and such soo morbidly scary, but I'm gtg.

Cupid is offline Junior Member
    I'm 14 days from my last test cyp injection of 300 mg (600mg per week). I start Nolva and Clomid PCT on Friday.

I'm cool on levrothyroxin , I'm going to use the Clen while on pct so I can eat properly to preserve lean tissue I've gained, and also help burn about 10 lbs of fat accumulated over my 16 week test cyp cycle.

I put a nice bit of belly fat on during cycle, I ate big time, as I did not want to short change gains. I am confident in gaining and loosing fat, as I dropped 130lbs of fat in 2012. I did It in a years time to produce the body in my avatar. I know how to do diet to lean up well.

I need the Clen I feel to preserve caloric intake and muscle gain during pct.

Fwiw, I feel great right now 14 days after last shot. I don't know why people make pct and such soo morbidly scary, but I'm gtg.

If I were you, I would not set a fat loss goal during PCT. You will just end up losing all the gains you made during cycle, and you are going to be really pissed off.
    Cyp has a 12 day half life, meaning you still have a ridiculous amount of testosterone in your body, obviously your going to feel GREAT.
    Give it another 2-4 weeks before the misery sets in.
    In the meantime, understand that once your test levels lower, you will be catabolic. If you go on a caloric deficit in order to lose fat, you will undo most of what you got on your cycle. And don't for a second think that clenbuterol is "anabolic " and will preserve muscle gains or something, thats all horse shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post

If I were you, I would not set a fat loss goal during PCT. You will just end up losing all the gains you made during cycle, and you are going to be really pissed off.
    Cyp has a 12 day half life, meaning you still have a ridiculous amount of testosterone in your body, obviously your going to feel GREAT.
    Give it another 2-4 weeks before the misery sets in.
    In the meantime, understand that once your test levels lower, you will be catabolic. If you go on a caloric deficit in order to lose fat, you will undo most of what you got on your cycle. And don't for a second think that clenbuterol is "anabolic" and will preserve muscle gains or something, thats all horse shit.
    If you read what I said, I'm using Clen so I can eat in excess while on pct and still beat a lot of fat with cardio and exersize.

If I were to eat excess while in pct without Clen I may gain more fat than I already have.

Its preventative measure more than curative

Cyp is a 12 day ester, active half life of 6-7 days, that's why 18 days is pct start, 3 active half lives.

At least from what I've read.
    Last edited by Couchlock; 01-09-2017 at 08:39 PM.

So I am going to do the long Clen cycle

Starting at 30mcg ed for 2 weeks, then 50mcg ed for 2 weeks then 70mcg ed for 2 weeks.

As far as taurine goes. Some say 3 to 5 mg a day others say 3 to 5 grams a day

That's a big difference

So 3mg to 5mg a day, or 3000 mg to 5000mg a day?

Is my dosing look cool?

So I am going to do the long Clen cycle

Starting at 30mcg ed for 2 weeks, then 50mcg ed for 2 weeks then 70mcg ed for 2 weeks.

As far as taurine goes. Some say 3 to 5 mg a day others say 3 to 5 grams a day

That's a big difference

So 3mg to 5mg a day, or 3000 mg to 5000mg a day?

Is my dosing look cool?
    Ok my Clen came today.

Can some one gimme a yay or nay on my proposed doses and supplement use.

30mcg week 1-2
    50mcg 3-4
    70mcg 5-6

4000mg taurine a day

Look right?

Ok my Clen came today.

Can some one gimme a yay or nay on my proposed doses and supplement use.

30mcg week 1-2
    50mcg 3-4
    70mcg 5-6

4000mg taurine a day

Look right?
    Anyone?

Numbre? Mr. BB?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Anyone?

Numbre? Mr. BB?
    You're just stating PCT.

Why do you think you need clen at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

You're just stating PCT.

Why do you think you need clen at this time?
    I don't think I do, like I don't think its necessary for pct, I just wanna break possible low energy, and want to eat like I was on cycle to keep gains, without adding more fat. I figured it couldn't hurt.

I am going to wait and see how the Clomid nolva is going to effect me before pouring another drug into me

I don't think I do, like I don't think its necessary for pct, I just wanna break possible low energy, and want to eat like I was on cycle to keep gains, without adding more fat. I figured it couldn't hurt.

I am going to wait and see how the Clomid nolva is going to effect me before pouring another drug into me
    Sorry mate the the theory that you don't need SERM therapy after using AAS for three months is laughable.

Plus, I can't believe you're in a rush to take clen when you're worried about the side effects of nolva/clomid.

For a majority of people clen has much less tolerable side effects.

During PCT not a good time to take clen.

You increase the risk of losing the muscle tissue you just spent hundreds of dollars and immense amounts of hard work obtaining.

Save the clen for after your post cycle labs and your cut for the summer.
    songdog likes this.

Sorry mate the the theory that you don't need SERM therapy after using AAS for three months is laughable.

Plus, I can't believe you're in a rush to take clen when you're worried about the side effects of nolva/clomid.

For a majority of people clen has much less tolerable side effects.

During PCT not a good time to take clen.

You increase the risk of losing the muscle tissue you just spent hundreds of dollars and immense amounts of hard work obtaining.

Save the clen for after your post cycle labs and your cut for the summer.
    Oh, misworded, that.

I don't think Clen is necessary for pct (I've read some believe this).

Hell no, I think serm pct is absolutely necessary, (I may be a fool, but I'm not a fucking fool. Lol)

I was thinking you thought, that I thought Clen was needed or magic tool for Pct.

I'm going to hold off I guess till after pct.

Oh, misworded, that.

I don't think Clen is necessary for pct (I've read some believe this).

Hell no, I think serm pct is absolutely necessary, (I may be a fool, but I'm not a fucking fool. Lol)

I was thinking you thought, that I thought Clen was needed or magic tool for Pct.

I'm going to hold off I guess till after pct.
    Oh okay, I reread your previous post.

The syntax was misleading.

The only time I had any serious problems from all this AAS related stuff is when I used too many new things at one.

Take baby steps; One new compound, ancillary, peptide, research chemical, etc. at a time.

Oh okay, I reread your previous post.

The syntax was misleading.

The only time I had any serious problems from all this AAS related stuff is when I used too many new things at one.

Take baby steps; One new compound, ancillary, peptide, research chemical, etc. at a time.
    Cool.

Hey man I really really appreciate your help over the last couple months. Truly from the bottom of my heart, I thank you man.

Cool.

Hey man I really really appreciate your help over the last couple months. Truly from the bottom of my heart, I thank you man.
    Thanks that's nice of you to say.

I know it may not seem it at times but I'm only here to help and stay motivated.

It would be great if you stuck around the forum and passed on some of the knowledge that you've acquired.

Thanks that's nice of you to say.

I know it may not seem it at times but I'm only here to help and stay motivated.

It would be great if you stuck around the forum and passed on some of the knowledge that you've acquired.
    I plan on it. I like the guys here, nice community of fellas and ladies

Took clen 20mcg, 100 mg caffeine and 10mg Higenamine.

Feel ok

Will do 40mcg clen tomorrow, no higenamine.

If I feel ok ill,continue my higenamine at 10 with the 40mcg clen

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone?

Numbre? Mr. BB?
    Dont ask me. I hate clenbuterol .

Dont use t4/t3 if you are not on AAS, and IMHO if you are using thyroid meds at just replacement dosage it is a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Dont ask me. I hate clenbuterol .

Dont use t4/t3 if you are not on AAS, and IMHO if you are using thyroid meds at just replacement dosage it is a waste.
    Yeah I scrapped the t3/t4.

I just took 20mcg clen for the first time
    Obs likes this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    2 weeks on, 2 weeks off dude

day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    20mcg,40,60,80,100,100,100,100, 80, 60, 40, 20mcg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    2 weeks on, 2 weeks off dude

day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    20mcg,40,60,80,100,100,100,100, 80, 60, 40, 20mcg
    I'm going to peak at 80

Mr. Small is offline Member
    You might tolerate 100, but if you feel 80mcg is enough, then go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    You might tolerate 100, but if you feel 80mcg is enough, then go for it
    I'm only 145-150 lbs at 5'6".

I'm borderline big woman small if that makes sense..

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sh1t when I drove truck I ate Epadrine like it was candy but never go out in the hot sun it will kill ya.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Yeah I scrapped the t3/t4.

I just took 20mcg clen for the first time
    Just my opinion but with the substances you used in your past prob the only thing you will notice off clen is a slightly increased heart rate and maybe a little tremor. Everyone is different but it has a reaction for me like eca but less "feel good energy".
    Some rotate two wks clen then two weeks eca because the body likes to develop a resistance to them rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

Just my opinion but with the substances you used in your past prob the only thing you will notice off clen is a slightly increased heart rate and maybe a little tremor. Everyone is different but it has a reaction for me like eca but less "feel good energy".
    Some rotate two wks clen then two weeks eca because the body likes to develop a resistance to them rather quickly.
    You talking about the Higenamine? Or my "past" substances?

I am after metabolic effects not feelings.

I don't feel much of the 1g caffeine I get in me daily.

I would like a good source for an ECA stack...

Obs

I mean you pribably know more about how to deal with stimulants than 95% of the people on here.

Epedrine can be bought at a pharmacy via id and signature. Walgreens has 60 tablet bronkaid for 15 bucks.
    Drink some coke zero etc with your stack.

Obs

You should check out the dangers of ephedrine thread I made. We got some real good pubmed articles up. I learned a lot.
    Little things like asprin greatly increasing the fat burning effects in obese women and urine acidity prolonging half life.
    Asprin doesnt do much for a lean guy like you. Just take one asprin in the morning and ephedrine and caffeine it up.
    The energy is just a plus for the fat burn. Time it for your workout on cycle and you wont believe the pump and the intensity it gives. Bear in mind it will decrease apetite. At its peak I have to choke my meals down.

Took 60 mg clen .
    10mg Higenamine
    250mg caffeine

Feel no different

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Took 60 mg clen .
    10mg Higenamine
    250mg caffeine

Feel no different
    Ppl would think I have parkinson on that
    songdog and Dj Screw like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dam! BB your wife has one hell of a arm
    Mr.BB likes this.

Tomorrow I'm trying 80 mg no Higenamine, 200 mg caffeine dropped with clen .

I topped out at 660 mg caffeine today

Thread Information