Bmx_chino is offline New Member

Testoprim D... Painful!!

So i recently got some testoprim d. First pin was 2 weeks ago. Super painful, had a huge lump for like 5 days and I just hurt!! Though the pain would go away each time i would pin, but nope! I want to cut it woth something. I was thijnkijng deca but im already 2 weeks onto my test cycle so I'm not sure. Any tips on what to mix it with so I don't get as much pain/knotting. I also read something about boiling it since it has too much Alcohol and thats why people get huge lumps and pain, but also not sure if it's a good idea to boil it. I know it's my fault for buying gear from mex.. but i dont wanna just throw it away. Thanks in advance!

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is the dose per ml? Don't boil it and don't cut it with deca . Both of those would be a terrible idea, unless you planned to run deca with it. In which case I would ask why? If anything, cut it with some grapeseed or safflower oil. Both are readily available at the supermarket.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    What is the dose per ml? Don't boil it and don't cut it with deca. Both of those would be a terrible idea, unless you planned to run deca with it. In which case I would ask why? If anything, cut it with some grapeseed or safflower oil. Both are readily available at the supermarket.
    i agree don't cut it with deca if you aren't doing deca but I have always cut painfull gear like prop or test 400 with deca or tren and it works great...far less painful or no pain at all...just wanted to put my opinion out to the OP...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmx_chino View Post
    So i recently got some testoprim d. First pin was 2 weeks ago. Super painful, had a huge lump for like 5 days and I just hurt!! Though the pain would go away each time i would pin, but nope! I want to cut it woth something. I was thijnkijng deca but im already 2 weeks onto my test cycle so I'm not sure. Any tips on what to mix it with so I don't get as much pain/knotting. I also read something about boiling it since it has too much Alcohol and thats why people get huge lumps and pain, but also not sure if it's a good idea to boil it. I know it's my fault for buying gear from mex.. but i dont wanna just throw it away. Thanks in advance!
    I'm a guy who isn't sensitive to pain much and rarely complain. HOWEVER I have tried TESTOPRIM D before its by FARRRRR the most painful AAS I have ever used. Even smaller amounts and cutting it with other oils,, it still had a bite! I had 50 amps and used two and never touched the rest. This stuff is BRUTAL!

I thought Sus250 was bad, Testoprim D sounds terrible. I run Test Cyp exclusively. It's smooth and painless.

Thread Information