flexshack is offline Member

unanswered clen with keto questions

hey guys
    i have always wondered about doing cardio while on burners, specifically clen . how is this really safe? i mean your heart rate is already going to be skyrocketed and to add cardio to that, imo, would seem to be downright dangerous, right? now i know everyone says that diet and cardio are key to any cutting but what about if just the diet is right or better yet perfect and you just stick to lifting while on clen and drop the cardio? i would think this may also help decrease any catabolism of muscle mass. please feel free to tell me if i am way off base here.

now i have a few unanswered questions to ask about clen with keto that i couldn't find from searching. first off, does clen by itself cut your appetite down (i know keto stimulates it though). second, is it common to increase one's vascularity through clen? thirdly, can clen cause impotence like eca's and other stimulant-like substances can? and finally, does clen with keto generally stack well with anavar for shedding bodyfat while maintaining your muscle mass? for instance, losing bf% but remaining the same weight? something like that.

thanks,
    flex
    Last edited by flexshack; 07-03-2003 at 06:27 PM.

Narcissist is offline New Member
    well i can answer you last question. YES it does, optimal results will be seen with clen /t3/anavar , but you'll be fine with just clen/anavar.

as far as your view on cardio is concerned, my "fat buring zone" is 131BPM and nothing to my knowledge will speed my heart up that much, other than cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcissist
    well i can answer you last question. YES it does, optimal results will be seen with clen /t3/anavar , but you'll be fine with just clen/anavar.

as far as your view on cardio is concerned, my "fat buring zone" is 131BPM and nothing to my knowledge will speed my heart up that much, other than cardio.
    thanks for your input narcissist. btw, how do you calculate your "fat burning zone?" i didn't know this was possible. thanks again.
    flex

oh yea, almost forgot to ask. narcissist, is that you in your avatar? whoever it is looks damn good and chiseled!

anyone else?

Narcissist is offline New Member
    that's Stan McQuay, check out www.stanmcquay.com

Fat Burnining zone = 220-age(.65)

Quote Originally Posted by Narcissist
    that's Stan McQuay, check out www.stanmcquay.com

Fat Burnining zone = 220-age(.65)

stan's the man. anyway, thanks for the fbz info but are you sure you followed the rules of arithmatic here? the order goes: parenthesis, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction and finally after those, work left to right. unless you wrote the formula incorrectly, you need to multiply the .65 with your age first, then take your answer and subtract it from 220. for the way you did it, it should be written like this: (220-age).65
    is this what you meant? thank you anyway.
    flex

okay, most of my questions have been answered except for two. one, can it cause impotence or decreased libido? and two, can it increase vascularity in some? just curious. thanks.
    flex

Thread Information