• 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By rt4man
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Need help planning 2nd cycle+PCT

TimRun is offline New Member

Need help planning 2nd cycle+PCT

Hello everyone,

Need ur help to plan my second cycle and when the proper time to start the PCT

First, my stats as below:
    Height: 169cm
    Weight: 75 Kg
    BF: 14%
    Yrs of Training: 5 yrs

I'm planned to be only 6 weeks cycle, and my stack will be: Tren -A, Primobolan , Testoviron , Masteron & Anavar

the plan for the injectable is as attached + Anavar 40mg ED

PCT:
    (pregnyl 1500u, 3 times for one week), then (Clomid: 50/50/25/25 /week) (Nolva: 20/20/10/10 /week)

My questions:
    - Is there any better plan (I don't want to exceed 5ml in a whole cycle per substance for a reason)?
    - What is the proper time to start my PCT? is it the 15th day after last Testoviron injection?

PS: My 1st Cycle was the same method with (Tren-A, Cypionate , Stanozolol , Masteron And Anavar), despite the short cycle I get an acceptable results.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help planning 2nd cycle+PCT-whatsapp-image-2017-01-13-10.08.25-pm.jpeg  
    Last edited by TimRun; 01-13-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's too many substances and to short a cycle. Check out the educational threads, "cycle planning."
    TimRun likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hcg is supposed to be run during the cycle as well. But Maybe im wrong about your particular stack. Are you using an AI?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with all the above 2nd cycles usually are the same as the 1st or adding a oral.You have way too many compounds and Mast is for guy sub 10%bf. Read the thread about stacking.And you don't run a long ester 6 weeks.I don't know who told you about that stack 1st or 2nd cycle but it's a nightmare for a beginner.Tren isn't needed until your 6th or 7th cycle.Test only if your diet was right you would've grown like a weed.The thing about aas is use as lil as you can.HCG is not used in PCT on cycle only.
    Last edited by songdog; 01-13-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    TimRun likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I agree with all the above 2nd cycles usually are the same as the 1st or adding a oral.You have way too many compounds and Mast is for guy sub 10%bf. Read the thread about stacking.And you don't run a long ester 6 weeks.I don't know who told you about that stack 1st or 2nd cycle but it's a nightmare for a beginner.Tren isn't needed until your 6th or 7th cycle.Test only if your diet was right you would've grown like a weed.The thing about aas is use as lil as you can.HCG is not used in PCT on cycle only.
    Can you post the "stacking" link

So, you advice to cancel Mast? my target is to gain some mass while shred some fat
    I know thats too many compounds for 1st & 2nd cycle, but for that I just make it only 5ml/each in a short cycle

is HCG needed for this short cycle? if yes, how can I administer it with the cycle?

I'm tried to read the educational threads, but unfortunately my English isn't good , could u please post the stacking thread link?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If you have experience with test only cycles, you would know what you need personally for hcg and ai dose. This is why everyone says to run test only during a first cycle. Typical hcg dose is 250iu twice a week. AI you could try arimidex .25 mg every other day or aromasin 25 mg every other day. But like i said everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Can you post the "stacking" link
    The science of stacking steroids . Sorry but for some reason my puter won't let me copy and paste.
    TimRun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TimRun View Post
    So, you advice to cancel Mast? my target is to gain some mass while shred some fat
    I know thats too many compounds for 1st & 2nd cycle, but for that I just make it only 5ml/each in a short cycle

is HCG needed for this short cycle? if yes, how can I administer it with the cycle?

I'm tried to read the educational threads, but unfortunately my English isn't good , could u please post the stacking thread link?
    No you don't need 5ml of each!

The science of stacking steroids. Sorry but for some reason my puter won't let me copy and paste.
    Gr8 read, despite my poor English, but I really got a great info.
    Last edited by TimRun; 01-14-2017 at 02:38 PM.

My target going towards aesthetic body, that said, my cycle (6 weeks) will be as following:

Testoviron (Test Based) 150mg/week
    Primobolan 150mg/week
    Anavar 40mg/ED
    Arimidex 0.5/EOD

PCT: as mentioned above.

Is this ok? any advices?
    what about HCG ? if needed, is 1500IU/week for last 3 weeks will be ok?
    I know that 500UI/week in 2 doses is enough, but only one sold here comes with 3 ampoules 1500UI/Each.
    Last edited by TimRun; 01-15-2017 at 05:49 AM.

My target going towards aesthetic body, that said, my cycle (6 weeks) will be as following:

Testoviron (Test Based) 150mg/week
    Primobolan 150mg/week
    Anavar 40mg/ED
    Arimidex 0.5/EOD

PCT: as mentioned above.

Is this ok? any advices?
    what about HCG ? if needed, is 1500IU/week for last 3 weeks will be ok?
    I know that 500UI/week in 2 doses is enough, but only one sold here comes with 3 ampoules 1500UI/Each.
    Any help?!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's just all a mess. Let's start again so what do you want to to gain from your second cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    It's just all a mess. Let's start again so what do you want to to gain from your second cycle?
    Simply, I want to gain acceptable gains, with much less BF and water retention, and for sure with much less side effects
    Last edited by TimRun; 01-16-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Simply, I want to gain acceptable gains, with much less BF and water retention, and for sure with much less side effects
    OK well there's far to many compounds in your plan. With it being your second cycle you should do a test base and add an oral or possibly an injectable like Primobolan . Diet is the number 1 factor in gaining good quality amounts of muscle.
    TimRun likes this.

OK well there's far to many compounds in your plan. With it being your second cycle you should do a test base and add an oral or possibly an injectable like Primobolan. Diet is the number 1 factor in gaining good quality amounts of muscle.
    Fine, as I mentioned above, I already have these compounds (plus Tren -A & Masteron , which I'll exclude them upon the above advice)
    Just need the best way to design my cycle with Testo, Primo & Anavar (OR Test beside any other compounds) to met my goal.

Thx in advance

Sorry I forgot to ask is the Primo injectable?

Yep, it's

Alright well its up to you what dose you want to run things at but here's an example
    Week 1-12 test 250mg per week
    Week 1-12 Primo 600mg per week
    You could add anavar
    Use hcg and adex throughout.
    TimRun likes this.

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    And they already said it above, I guess you did not see it or understand but you take your HCG during your cycle. Not after. 250IU twice a week. That's fine if they come like that you need to buy some BAC water and mix the HCG with it to make it last longer. Use it for the whole 12 weeks and do your last pin of 250IU 3 days before you start your PCT of nolva and clomid.
    TimRun likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you just don't know enough to cycle. Be careful you are playing with your health.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Is my conversion correct. You are 165 lbs after your first cycle? If this is correct you need to put your money toward food not aas.
    Scottishjuicer18 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Sounds like you just don't know enough to cycle. Be careful you are playing with your health.
    you are totaly right, so I came here to learn

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Is my conversion correct. You are 165 lbs after your first cycle? If this is correct you need to put your money toward food not aas.
    I started the 1st at 161 lbs (15% bf) and ended it with 180 lbs (12% bf) in 7 weeks which was very acceptable to me, this was a year ago.
    since that I made some mistakes and lost most of gains, especially I can't start the 2nd all this time due to alot of things

anyway, I'm here to get your support to a new start

Alright well its up to you what dose you want to run things at but here's an example
    Week 1-12 test 250mg per week
    Week 1-12 Primo 600mg per week
    You could add anavar
    Use hcg and adex throughout.
    Thx bro, appreciate ur input.

is "adex" refer to Arimidex ?? sorry I'm not familiar with some shortcuts here.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Adex is arimidex
    TimRun likes this.

Just done my pre-cycle blood work, please review the attached report (I marked the results doesn't met the ref_range) and tell me your thoughts!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help planning 2nd cycle+PCT-img_20170122_100231.jpg   Need help planning 2nd cycle+PCT-img_20170122_100244.jpg  

Pump

extra bump

Thread Information