Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Pro hormone

Ljupkda is offline New Member

Pro hormone

Whats everyone's opinion on pro hormone, I've heard from some people they are fine and dont require any after care etc and have no side effects. Where as from others I have heard they are still steroids and still require after care is this the case and once you take them you are no longer natural?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If your talking about stuff over the counter at your local vitamin store, then no there shouldnt be side affects and yes id still consider that "natural" i guess. Anything store bought wont offer any magical gains.

Just do a real test cycle and "naturally" you'll get huge. Haha just kidding. What products exactly do you want to know about?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You can still be shut down on things from over the counter.They are constantly changing the chemicals in banned compounds and renaming them to make money from our youth.So always do a pct.
    Last edited by songdog; 01-14-2017 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You can still be shut down on things from over the counter.They are constantly changing the chemicals in banned compounds and renaming them to make money from our youth.So if always do a pct.
    I agree. Companies are making slight variances to the earlier generation prohormones to produces such a similar effect.

19-Nor to 19.5-Nor? Don't you just love numbers? LOL
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information