Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By SleepingWithYourEX
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Test E 600mg/wk, Deca 150mg/wk + Dbol first 4 weeks

SleepingWithYourEX is offline New Member

Test E 600mg/wk, Deca 150mg/wk + Dbol first 4 weeks

Hey everyone. I'm 6'2" 190lbs; between 2-4% body fat. I eat around 4K calories a day of self prepared meals. I'm 26 and played baseball in college and have been in good-excellent shape since high school. I haven't run AAS since I stopped playing about 3 years ago. My main question is - is running a small dose of Deca ; like 150mg/wk worth the benefits/trouble. I have a pretty active sex life and and want to avoid Deca dick.

I'd prefer not to up my Test dosage, hence why I'm supplementing Deca.

Any thoughts guys??

I'm happy to post pictures if necessary.

Thanks!

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum, what's cycle history? I'm sorry but you cannot be 4% body fat that's extremely unhealthy and not sustainable, if you'd like to post a photo then that would help. It sounds like you need help with your diet more than anything and so the diet section on board would be an excellent start
    Last edited by Marcus G; 01-15-2017 at 12:23 PM.
    songdog likes this.

Between 2-4% body fat, really?
    -XL

jing jai

In college I ran 4 separate cycles between 400mg and 600mg of test E or C.

All four years I was on HGH. The only other compound I've used was Dbol . I but have always been interested in Deca and EQ.

I promise you I am 4% or less. It's more genetics than anything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0665.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	622.9 KB 
ID:	167010

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingWithYourEX View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0665.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	622.9 KB 
ID:	167010
    As I thought that's not 4% body fat it's more like 10-12%
    Quester likes this.

Regardless of BF %, I am still wondering if I should up my Deca dosage or drop it all together?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    You may be right my man. I am just going off of what I heard in past physicals. I'm more concerned with the Deca situation than my BF.... any thoughts on my OP?

Regardless of BF %, I am still wondering if I should up my Deca dosage or drop it all together?
    It depends on your goal. Also I cannot help but think that you need help with your diet more than anything else. What dose of dbol where you considering? And wich AI and dose?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed 10-12%.... But hey still good!.

If you plan on doing PCT (you dont mention it) I would avoid deca .

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your lean bro..a lot including me love that dose of deca during cycle for your joints..it's not gonna be a big builder but alongside the test it will act synergistically I would think..

.5 mg Adex EOD, and have Letro if needed. Also have Clomid and Tomoxifen for the end of my cycle.

30-40mg dbol a day.

My diet is a fine tuned as I can afford. For example: BREAKFAST - 2 bagels w/ cream cheese and turkey breast, 6 hard boiled eggs (3 whole, 3 just the whites), 16oz whole milk then a PB&J sandwich before lunch. LUNCH - Huge sandwich (at least 600 calories), 8-12oz whole milk, some type of fruit, two 8oz lean beef patties (normally broiled), and snacks throughout the middle of the day (too much variation to be exact). DINNER - 2-3 chicken breasts with either pasta or rice, 16 oz whole milk. Then... I smoke pot and just eat whatever is in front of me, haha. Nachos, quesadillas - again too much variation to give an exact response.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Your lean bro..a lot including me love that dose of deca during cycle for your joints..it's not gonna be a big builder but alongside the test it will act synergistically I would think..
    Thank you man! That's what I wanted to hear. I hope your right. I wanted to run it for just that reason - its beneficial for my joints and tendons. I just was not sure if it would be effective at a low dose like 150mg/wk.

Thanks Brother!
    KINGKONG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Agreed 10-12%.... But hey still good!.

If you plan on doing PCT (you dont mention it) I would avoid deca.
    Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you.. but are you saying Deca should be used w/o PCT or just implying its better for guys on TRT??

Ok I'd start,0.25 on the Adex and taper up if needed. I agree with above on the deca dose being more tailored towards joint health than muscle building, what are you wanting from this cycle?

Ok I'd start,0.25 on the Adex and taper up if needed. I agree with above on the deca dose being more tailored towards joint health than muscle building, what are you wanting from this cycle?
    I'm hoping to get back to 205-210lbs while keeping BF the same (where I was when I was still playing ball). Good input on the Adex, thanks man! I will definitely start lower and taper up if necessary.

I'd drop the deca and just increase Callories when needed an you should get to where you need to be

I'd drop the deca and just increase Callories when needed an you should get to where you need to be
    Good stuff man. Just curious, why do you say drop the Deca ??

I have the gear and want to start this cycle ASAP, so I just want to get all the info possible before I start. I appreciate all the good info you guys are giving me thus far.

It's just not nessassery in my opinion but by all means run it if you'd like..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you.. but are you saying Deca should be used w/o PCT or just implying its better for guys on TRT??
    Im saying that deca is a hard shutdown, hard to recover compound. On top of it it is very slow to leave the body, it can be detected 18 months after use.

I fail to understand how a 26 year old have joint problems, something wrong with your training or resting.

Deca effect is like of ibuprofen, anti-inflammatory, it will not heal shiet. Guess what happens when you have less pain on a damaged body part?? You push it harder than your body wants to, making the injury worse.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hey everyone. I'm 6'2" 190lbs; between 2-4% body fat. I eat around 4K calories a day of self prepared meals. I'm 26 and played baseball in college and have been in good-excellent shape since high school. I haven't run AAS since I stopped playing about 3 years ago. My main question is - is running a small dose of Deca ; like 150mg/wk worth the benefits/trouble. I have a pretty active sex life and and want to avoid Deca dick.

I'd prefer not to up my Test dosage, hence why I'm supplementing Deca.

Any thoughts guys??

I'm happy to post pictures if necessary.

Thanks!
    No man. 150 mg is nothing. Min is 250. Add moderate dose Tbol instead and 1200 mg NAC (tbol stress liver a bit)

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    No man. 150 mg is nothing. Min is 250. Add moderate dose Tbol instead and 1200 mg NAC (tbol stress liver a bit)
    should T-bol be run though out the entirety of my cycle?? I am very unfamiliar with that compound. Do you know the half life of T-bol??

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca may mean it will be harder to recover after the cycle, so that's a valid concern. When it comes to joint health, I do feel it helps, and not just as an anti inflammatory (though it certainly seems to do that too).
    But opinions are mixed on this, and I have no proof that deca actually heals tendons (or joints) any better than Test would. I just think it does.
    (My own experience with deca also tells me it helps joints, but again, might just be placebo)

About shut down, you could use a shorter ester of nandrolone like NPP.
    But joints heal slowly, so low dose over a longer timeframe is more optimal for joints IMO, but less optimal for recovery.

At this point I'm in need of TRT, but years ago I did use a lot of deca and still managed to recover. If you're gonna avoid deca then one really needs to avoid trenbolone also, which is way worse on recovery.

I think the lesson is that the body can probably handle (this is individual) quite a few cycles, deca and tren too, but after every cycle you increase the risk of being shut down longer/needing TRT.

Thread Information