Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: Sweating and not sleepig well on cycle

lzicc is offline Senior Member

Sweating and not sleepig well on cycle

I'm doing a test/npp/deca cycle and I have 2 issue's. I can fall asleep at night, but don't stay asleep. I go to sleep around 10 pm and wake up around 2 am and then toss and turn the rest of the night. This has been going on for a week now.

Also, when in the gym, I sweat like crazy when working out and get overheated. I don't have any night sweats though. I usually sweat some anyhow when at the gym, but the sweat has been pouring off of me the past week.

My sex drive is through the roof and not in a good way. It is very overwhelming.

My cycle started out with NPP - 150 MG e3day, Deca, 500 MG ew and test cyp at 400 MG ew. The NPP will only be run for 1 month and then dropped since the deca will take over. I will run the test and deca out 12 to 16 weeks depending.

When I started the cycle, I was going to run the test at 500 MG ew, but didn't and glad I didn't. The sex drive is way too overwhelming.

I've run various cycles in the past, but it has been a few years since my last cycle. I'm wondering if I should cut the deca dose down some. The bad sleep and the over heated feeling at the gym is killing my workouts.

Any AAS can cause insomnia. They all increase CNS activity, some moreso than others.
    AAS also affect different neurotransmitters in the brain that can lead to sleep issues as well. Increased vascular response to norepinephrine, decreased GABA-ergic transmission, etc.

NPP is new to me so I didn't know what effects it would have on me. That could be the issue. I was thinking about cutting my doses down with the test and deca , but don't want to do that prematurely. I'll be done with the NPP in about another week and see how it goes from there.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am going the through the same thing but I am on test,tren ,mast. I suffer the same sides pretty much on any cycle I run.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    I use to sweat like a maniac when I was one my first test cycle and then my first tren cycle after that I don't sweat when I sleep anymore. It was so bad that I would sweat through to towels a night.

Also I don't really get insomnia anymore either. Maybe one day out of the cycle I can't sleep but then I eat some food and fall right back to sleep.

Lower ur dosages if you can't handle any of those sides boss.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I am using melatonin @ 10-15 mg and it is woking well which is great because it is all natural. I am using chewable gummies. Just checked my bp its high as hell and heart rate is 101. Using tren deca dbol and test.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I am using melatonin @ 10-15 mg and it is woking well which is great because it is all natural. I am using chewable gummies. Just checked my bp its high as hell and heart rate is 101. Using tren deca dbol and test.
    That-a-boy that's a big boy cycle right there
    songdog likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    That-a-boy that's a big boy cycle right there
    I ran the 19 nors light. I didnt need much of either. I think 325 tren e and 3-350 deca . I dont need tren I should have stuck with deca.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-18-2017 at 12:21 PM.

The past few days have been allot better. I haven't changed my dose, but I started taking 2 melatonin instead my usual one. I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but I am sleeping somewhat better which is causing me not to sweat like I have been at the gym. I really think the lack of sleep is what was causing me to sweat allot and get overheated when I was working out.

Thread Information