BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Experience HGH users!! I just stared today and I have a couple of questions..

I just started taking it today. I am 35 years old, and just finished a cycle of Test/EQ/Winny. My buddy who has been taking it for years, says I should start out by taking 4IU's for 3 days on, 2 days off. From what I read, everyone says to take it 5 days on, 2 days off. Do you think I will benefit from it doing it his way? I paid 625.00 for 6 vials of Serostim/6mg. along with 6 vials of sterile water. So if I'm correct, 6mg=18iu's (which means, I get almost 4 days per vial) x 6=108iu's a month. Is my math off? From looking at whats left in the vial today, I'm lucky to get another shot out of it? I filled the syringe up to 40 units/4iu's. In your opinons, What is the average iu's a month one should take? (I also realize It will take up to 3 months to kick in)

I also plan on throwing in some test down the road.

Thanks!!!
    BLT

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro I'll be starting as soon as I know more about my mru. I'll be doing 2 iu ed, start low see how your body reacts, then go up if you want to.

JohnnyB

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro I'll be starting as soon as I know more about my mru. I'll be doing 2 iu ed, start low see how your body reacts, then go up if you want to.

JohnnyB
    first off let me say ouch !!!!!on that price ,second the only benefeit of running it 3 on 2 off and 5 on and 2 off is stricly for money resons ,the ebst way is 7 days period !!!!!remeber its more of a longterm thing rather then how many ius u run ,th longer the better .likr johnny said strt off at 2 ius and work ur self up to 4 .i hpoe u have more then one kitt it will take about 2 months to feel it .r u runnin it for mass or leannes?

I'm running it for leaness. Yes, it is expensive, however, HGH can run you somtimes up to 1,000.00 a month. I plan on running it for a minimum of 3 months. once I recover from my post cycle thearpy, I will throw in some test in a couple of months...

Johnny, do you really think running 2iu's a day is benefiical? I agree with you. I'd rather start small and work my way up.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm running it for leaness. Yes, it is expensive, however, HGH can run you somtimes up to 1,000.00 a month. I plan on running it for a minimum of 3 months. once I recover from my post cycle thearpy, I will throw in some test in a couple of months...

Johnny, do you really think running 2iu's a day is benefiical? I agree with you. I'd rather start small and work my way up.
    i know the price on it ,bro just sayint its steep ,a months cost me 300 bucks ,tahst all,anyway yes 2ius is beneficial ,the olde ru get the more benefits aswell,work ur self up to 4 so ur body van get use to it ,it will help with any sied that it might give ya .

depdaddy is offline Member

growth

i agree on the price with bigN OUCH!!!!!!!...but then again i know fools who are willing to pay $1000 per brick here

WOW, I guess I am paying big bucks!!! But, from everything I've read, I thought 600.00 was the average? I will start will a lower amount, But everyone seems to say that 4iu's is bare minimum? Is it going to be worth the money? Is it worth only doing 2iu's? Sh#t, I'm now having 2nd thoughts!!

Thanks for the advise!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-06-2003 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    WOW, I guess I am paying big bucks!!! But, from everything I've read, I thought 600.00 was the average? I will start will a lower amount, But everyone seems to say that 4iu's is bare minimum? Is it going to be worth the money? Is it worth only doing 2iu's? Sh#t, I'm now having 2nd thoughts!!

Thanks for the advise!!!!
    bro ive done traila nd error and lotts research and talkin the GH guru iron .4 ius is optimum ,soecially bfor ur firt time plus ur older ,so uwill get alot better gains then someone younger ,anything over 6 ius ed ,ur body creates natural antibodys agaisnt large surges of GH to protest u from acomegaly and other abnormalities form GH ,people that dont that create these antibodys are prone to the diseases that come with GH,4ius is great for achiveing ur goals and 3 is great for maintaining after y reacg them the longer the better ,if i coulod do 3 months of 4ius ed or 2ius for 7 i would 7 months no doubt

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 35 2iu will help, you may want to think about before bed time injection. It may be more beneficial, if your hgh is low already.

JohnnyB

Thread Information