Thread: Test P&E

descent is offline New Member

Test P&E

Ok I'm planning a test P 100mg/ml and a E 400mg/ml
    I have everything I need hcg , arimidex , clomid & nolvadex
    Big question is my calulations 1/2 ml of the E and 1/2 of the P would be a total of 250mg so I thought ? I read in another post that shorter esters have a higher concentration will this make a big difference ??
    Another advice is greatly appreciated
    5'10
    Around 20% bf ish
    2 years lifting with and with out trainers

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To get the benefit from the propionate ester it should be injected every 3rd day preferably every other day. Also 250mg your total weekly dose?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read Planning and excuting my 1st cycle thread.This will give you valuable info you need.And while you are at it read the other threads in our stickies.250 is too low 500mg a week.Educate b4 you medicate bro this way YOU will know wat you are doing.And in the mean time get your bf down too 15% so you will have less problems with E2.Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by descent View Post
    I read in another post that shorter esters have a higher concentration will this make a big difference ??
    Are you referring to this....

Long chain esters, such as Cypionate , Decanoate, Enanthate , etc. possess a much weightier molecular weight than short chain esters. Consequently, on a mg for mg basis, you are receiving far extra mg of steroid in a short estered compound as opposed to a large estered compound. As an example, there exists a larger amount of mg of Testosterone in 100mg of Testosterone Propionate than 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate . This is due to the shorter, and therefore lighter weight of the Propionate ester in comparison to the larger and therefore much heavier Enanthate ester. Many individuals just do not realize this, and should always consider this factor as one of the factors involved in the decision making process concerning which ester variant of any given compound to use during a cycle.

Without complex mathematical explanation as to how much of the ester weight is determined to occupy in a given compound, here is a list of some of the most common esterified injectable compounds and how much free hormone is left in a given amount of the compound (standardized to 100mg),

100mg Testosterone Suspension (un-esterified Testosterone) = 100mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Acetate = 83mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Propionate = 80mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Isocaproate = 72mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Enanthate = 70mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Cypionate = 69mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate = 66mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Decanoate = 62mg Testosterone
    100mg Testosterone Undecanoate = 61mg Testosterone

descent is offline New Member
    Sorry missed that part it's 250mg or injection twice a week so 500mg a week

Thread Information