Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Cycling help

julius1101 is offline New Member

Cycling help

I have been working out on and off for the past 2 years but before that i was constant but stopped for personal reasons. I still have been taking 1 cc of test every week but i want to start of fresh because im about to start working out constantly again. Have any suggestions on what to take and how to take it. Im 36 and weight about 185 i have a little gut so i want to shred the fat, then tone and put on a little wieght,

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    If you are taking test now, why don't you consider that a cycle. Are you on trt or am I just reading this wrong.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    How tall? Body fat?
    Is the test prescribed by a doctor?
    Before running a cycle I would get your diet in check and workout steady until you have gotten back in the best shape you can naturally.
    This will help you avoid sides and prevent injuries.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You're just about to start workout out consistently? A good diet and training regime will do you wonders then.
    marcus300, songdog and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by julius1101 View Post
    I have been working out on and off for the past 2 years but before that i was constant but stopped for personal reasons. I still have been taking 1 cc of test every week but i want to start of fresh because im about to start working out constantly again. Have any suggestions on what to take and how to take it. Im 36 and weight about 185 i have a little gut so i want to shred the fat, then tone and put on a little wieght,
    I'm not quite sure how to interpret your post. You've been taking 1cc of Test/wk for 2 years, non-stop? Now you want to start fresh? How long ago did you stop taking Test? My recommendation is that you don't take any Test, work out hard, eat a clean diet, and get down to 10% body fat. Get there naturally, then you can look at a cycle.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Thread Information