Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Planning to start cycling 1/27/16 and plan to come off 5/20/16

SuperSamoan is offline Junior Member

Planning to start cycling 1/27/16 and plan to come off 5/20/16

Would staying on this long make it much harder to recover?

Also will pct affect my cognitive function? I will be taking classes this summer so I need to plan beforehand. Finals end on the 20th so I plan to come off after they are done to avoid emotional issues that may inhibit my cognitive function. What do you guys recommend? I'm not going to be using strongly suppressive steroids like tren and deca .

Edit: I meant 2017 in the title not 2016.
    Last edited by SuperSamoan; 01-21-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So what steroids are you going to be using that's less suppressive than testosterone ? How old are you?
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    So what steroids are you going to be using that's less suppressive than testosterone? How old are you?
    I meant I won't use tren not test. I am 22. Thinking of using test anavar and proviron .

Besides the fact that you are too young...

Why not just start your cycle later and end at the same time?
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Besides the fact that you are too young...

Why not just start your cycle later and end at the same time?
    Honestly I might just put it off but I have been lifting for 5 years already.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The bottom line is your too young and I know that's not what you want to hear but if you want to have children in the future and a penis that works correctly then id wait
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSamoan
    Honestly I might just put it off but I have been lifting for 5 years already.

But why a 4 month cycle?
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    The bottom line is your too young and I know that's not what you want to hear but if you want to have children in the future and a penis that works correctly then id wait
    I agree and you might be right but I might need to start now to compete in powerlifting or rugby. I would do it naturally but everyone is cheating in college anyway so what's the point. It's about recovery for me and the cheaters can recover more quickly from workouts with steroids . But I am not going to jeopardize my health there is no point so if I will do it then I'll do it safely. Otherwise I won't do it at all.
    Last edited by SuperSamoan; 01-21-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    But why a 4 month cycle?
    I don't want to come off during the semester but I might just start later on this year like you recommended.

I have two sports that I can possibly play at this point. I can do powerlifting and rugby.

My bench is 315 squat 405 and deadlift 500 at 190 atm. My joints are a little fucked up but they are getting better with rest. I don't have too many problems with my joints anymore with the exception of my knees which have still been bothering me. I had an mri done and I spoke to the orthopedic doctor earlier and he said that there is just tendonitis. I also asked him if I would be doing more damage to my joints by working out and he said no.

I got a rheumatoid arthritis blood panel done which showed no joint damage. I will see a rheumatologist also just to be safe.

Cardio is quite good as well (not important for powerlifting but for rugby).

I am planning to cut down to 175ish and hopefully lifts of 400 bench 600 squat and 700 deadlift will put me in a position to win a meet. I think this is totally possible for me naturally but steroids will get me there faster.

Any advice guys? Should I just drop the powerlifting and focus on something else? I can't compete unless I am on roids.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSamoan View Post
    Any advice guys? Should I just drop the powerlifting and focus on something else? I can't compete unless I am on roids.
    since when are roids a requirement for powerlifting. Thought it wasn't allowed. Why can't you compete unless your on roids?lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    since when are roids a requirement for powerlifting. Thought it wasn't allowed. Why can't you compete unless your on roids?lol....
    Most guys cheat unfortunately. It's messed up really. But I can compete naturally I just won't place.

Thread Information