tice1212 is offline Productive Member

spot reduction injections

Has anyone used Helios yet here? It has clenbuterol 40mcg and yohimbine 5.4mg per 1ml. Just wondering if anyone has gave it a go yet?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I used them quite extensively a few years back. I did notice a whole body systematic effect from them (the CLEN always felt more potent than orally)
    but I honestly cant say I seen specific site reduction.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm very interested to hear more about it.
    I doubt it really has much site specific effect,
    But as ALIN said I should at the very least have a systemic effect.

If anybody's noticed a site specific effect from it, that would be interesting.

I have used Helios through several cycles and did notice some slight spot reduction around my mid-section. As with clen I used a 1wk/on and 1wk/off routine to make sure my receptors would clear. I really never dosed my Helios very high as I am fairly sensitive to clen(yes I'm a pussy) but sides were little unbearable for me.

IMO, there ain't no such thing as spot reduction. I read that HGH may result in spot reduction. So I pinned in the same stop for over 2 consecutive years. I cut down for a show and I couldn't tell the difference between my HGH injection site and anywhere else. Some please prove me wrong. I'm totally open to using a site reduction compound. It would sure eliminate a lot of cardio work if there was such a thing. Also, the bodybuilding world's VERY creative and knowledgeable in the way they use just about every compound under the sun. If there is such a thing as a spot reducer I would figure we'd be using it already.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Just to let u guys know I ordered a bunch of this sh*t. So I will take pictures and keep you all updated on the progress. I pulled the trigger when one of my very trusted bb friend bought some and tried it (not he didn't sell it to me, it was a real review from him lol)

Thread Information