tice1212 is offline Productive Member

tren messing with thyroid question

So I have heard some people say that tren can have a bad effect on the thyroid by lowering it. Does anyone how much an effect it has on it. For example: if the body makes 25mcg of t3 will tren effect it and my it only produce 20mcg? 15mcg?....
    I know this is a hard question to answer without bloods.
    2 question: would it be best to just run 25mcg of t3 just in case it does effect the t3 levels.
    Keep in mind I'm cutting hard 2100 calories at 197lbs, 8%bf, 5'8, 30yr

Thanks boys like always

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on levothyroxine for my thyroid and running anything other than test does affect my thyroid levels.
    It doesn't effect it enough that I change dosage but I am sure it varies from person to person.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've noticed that some AAS, (I don't think it's just tren ), seem to increase my TSH levels. My free T4, and free T3 also remains in the upper normal limit though, so I'm not hypothyroid, rather the contrary.
    But usually when checking thyroid function, a high TSH will mean that your hypothyroid. But when T4 and T3 are also high then that's obviously not the case.
    I discussed this with a friend of mine who loves tren, and he's noticed the same; an increase in both TSH and free thyroid levels.

So, I know there can be some effect on the thyroid, but it doesn't necessarily mean it lowers output. Needless to say none of us ever used thyroid medication on cycle.

After reading these comments and a bunch of other forums I see that it may be best for my goals (fat loss)
    I have phram t3. So let me know what u guys think.
    I can reach my own t3 levels with 25mcg and put my mind at rest and know that I'm getting what my body normally makes
    Or
    Should I run 50mcg a day? 25mcg when i wake up and 25mcg before bed?
    I'm just afriad of losing muscle.

But with the cycle I'm running I think I should be fine.

650 test ew
    400mg tren a ew
    80mg trenavar ed

Diet 2100cal 300p/110c/45f

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Use the T3 if u want, but IMO there's no automatic need to do so when running tren . Since T3 is quite short (and quick) acting, u can just start up, and if u feel like adding it then just do it and see for yourself.
    I'll do some bloodwork soon and check my thyroid again, and let u know.

Started 25mcg this morning and my energy levels are much better plus I started sweating when I eat. I haven't had that feeling since bulking. Is 50mcg overkill or just leave it at 25mcg or 37mcg (25mcg am/ 12.5mcg pm)

MrBafner is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Started 25mcg this morning and my energy levels are much better plus I started sweating when I eat. I haven't had that feeling since bulking. Is 50mcg overkill or just leave it at 25mcg or 37mcg (25mcg am/ 12.5mcg pm)
    I sweat when eating curries lol

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Based on your calories I assume you're cutting.

If that's the case then increase your t3.

There's absolutely no way you can lose muscle tissue when using that amount of androgens.

When bulking I sometimes use 50mcg/d of t3 and even more when cutting.

Plus, my blasts use about ¼-½ less gear.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe better to stay a few days at 25, then increase to 37.5, and wait a few days before trying 50.

The only time I tried T3, when I increased from 25 to 50 I got so sick I couldnt get out of bed.
    Disclaimer: it was ugl t3, so you know how it is.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Maybe better to stay a few days at 25, then increase to 37.5, and wait a few days before trying 50.

The only time I tried T3, when I increased from 25 to 50 I got so sick I couldnt get out of bed.
    Good call BB.

The first time I took t3 I took 150mcg of UGL and couldn't get out of bed for four days.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    ROFL @ 150

Heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Based on your calories I assume you're cutting.

If that's the case then increase your t3.

There's absolutely no way you can lose muscle tissue when using that amount of androgens.

When bulking I sometimes use 50mcg/d of t3 and even more when cutting.

Plus, my blasts use about ¼-½ less gear.
    Yeah I'm doing a mini cut at the moment.
    Thank you for the reassurance on not losing much if any muscle mass on this kind of gear.
    Plus I'm trying to keep my meal timing every 3hrs to keep my body feeding off of the small meals I'm taking in.
    When I bulk I use about 1/2 of what I'm using right now too. U can only out on so much mass at one time anyway regardless of how much gear ur pushing.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Good call BB.

The first time I took t3 I took 150mcg of UGL and couldn't get out of bed for four days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Great recommendation boys. Thank you. I'll do that to make sure my body is ready for what is about to happen.
    I've used research chem t3 before and Marcus pretty much yelled at me and told me that don't want to fvck around with liquid or ugl t3 because the thyroid plays many roles and it can really fvck you

Thanks again guys

T3 update.
    Day 4 I up it to 50mcg (25mcg AM/ 25mcg PM)
    and damn!!! I must say my appetite has been out of this fvcking world. Yesterday was very hard to not over eat. I had my cheat meal and I normally don't finish all of it because it's a huge Stromboli with garlic knots but HAHAHA that didn't have a chance.
    This morning I could eat EVERYTHING. my girl had to put me in check lol.
    So I am coming to the conclusion that my thyroid levels were being suppressed.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    T3 update.
    Day 4 I up it to 50mcg (25mcg AM/ 25mcg PM)
    and damn!!! I must say my appetite has been out of this fvcking world. Yesterday was very hard to not over eat. I had my cheat meal and I normally don't finish all of it because it's a huge Stromboli with garlic knots but HAHAHA that didn't have a chance.
    This morning I could eat EVERYTHING. my girl had to put me in check lol.
    So I am coming to the conclusion that my thyroid levels were being suppressed.
    That's how I manage my hypothyroidism, but never experienced appetite from T3, no matter dose. Tren , on the other hand, made me overeat and gain fat.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

That's how I manage my hypothyroidism, but never experienced appetite from T3, no matter dose. Tren, on the other hand, made me overeat and gain fat.
    Yeah I was good before the t3 meaning I could stay on my diet with no problem but since adding in the 50mcg I'm craving my next meal. 25mcg didn't notice a difference in my appetite after 2 days. Just sweating a little while eating

Thread Information