Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nephets

Thread: First Cycle Questions/Advice Anavar/Primobolan

LarryW is offline New Member

First Cycle Questions/Advice Anavar/Primobolan

Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to using any types of substances and I wanted to see if anyone could provide any advice on a cycle I am considering doing. I have done a lot of research in these forms along with google and feel that I have a pretty good idea but I also wanted to get others opinions. Any insight is greatly appreciated
    I am the following:

Height 5'11
    Wgt 182
    Body Fat 17%
    5 Days per week in the gym
    Cardio 5 Days per week

I am trying to lean out as much as possible and get my body fat into the single digits and keep as much muscle as possible. I was able to do this last year by doing HIIT training along with long distance running and sticking to a low calorie clean diet but it was very difficult. The running and low calorie diet take a tool on my strength and muscle gains. I have also suffered a few injuries that have affected my overall strength.

I am trying to avoid taking anything heavy. I considered win but I do not want risk my joints hurting, test which I know will make me feel better but also causes me to retain water.

I am considering on taking anavar for 6-7 weeks for 50 mg per day. I have read about others taking anywhere from 40-100mg for 8-12 weeks but feel this is a bit long? I have also considered taking Primobolan with this but I was not sure if it would do much of anything and how much should I run if any? I know this will be expensive. I also considered running clen . I did not know if I should run the clen before or after taking the var (from all the reading Ive done) most say to take the clen when body fat is at its lowest to see its greatest effect. (I would not run all 3 of these together).

I am trying to stay away from side effects as much as possible. I have read that I should run test with this type of cycle but I am trying to avoid running this if all possible. ( I do know that all three of the things I mentioned above can cause sides especially the clen.)

Im not looking for huge gains, just something a little extra to help me retain some strength and muscle mass while on a low calorie and intense cardio training along with keeping the sides low.

Also what supports would you take during and following this cycle. I do realize var and primo can suppress production. I have read about n2guard (is it worth it?) but I could also take milk thistle or celery seed extract along with vitamins and creatine if need in its place along with clomid following the cycle, I was just not sure how much after using var. Thanks for any advice on this one.
    Last edited by LarryW; 01-24-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    The only thing you don't want to take (test), is the only thing you should be taking. In my opinion if you're looking to get bigger and leaner, don't run gear to lose weight. Its a waste. Use it to bulk. So you can bulk using gear and then cut to the desired leanness or get very lean without gear and then run it to put on more muscle. there is a sticky on how to run a first cycle on here, you should read it. Good luck.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information