Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: That feeling - Now I get it but how long will it last?

hardroad is offline Junior Member

That feeling - Now I get it but how long will it last?

I'm at week 8 of a Test E 500mg PW cycle (first cycle) and I feel now what it is to be on cycle! Amazing is all I can say!

Faster, stronger, fitter. It's quite amazing really. Question is how long after your cycle does that feeling last? I'm going 12 weeks and then I'll revert back to my TRT dose of 4000mg of Test undec every 12 weeks to cruise ( horrible but it's all you get in Aus )

Also a question for people on TRT and with experience ( not people just giving their own advice as they feel they are an expert but people who are actually on TRT and cycle ) how long after I finish should I pin my TRT. I was thinking 6 weeks.

Thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I run my TRT through my cycle, I don't deviate from it. Like you I'm on test undec.
    NACH3 and hardroad like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I run my TRT through my cycle, I don't deviate from it. Like you I'm on test undec.
    Listen to BIB since your on Nebido(test undec)... but I'm on cyp and just return back to my normal dosage of 75mgs 2x wkly.... this keeps my blood serum levels at a much more steady state with less spiking and a higher trough....

Thanks for the info. I thought it may be too much to keep on the TRT whilst on cycle. Are you on the 4000mg every 12 Weeks also?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Listen to BIB since your on Nebido(test undec)... but I'm on cyp and just return back to my normal dosage of 75mgs 2x wkly.... this keeps my blood serum levels at a much more steady state with less spiking and a higher trough....
    Thanks NACH3, appreciate the help.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by hardroad View Post
    Thanks for the info. I thought it may be too much to keep on the TRT whilst on cycle. Are you on the 4000mg every 12 Weeks also?
    Every 11 weeks. I just adjust my cycle dosage accordingly. Pin your reandron on the date you are due.
    hardroad likes this.

Every 11 weeks. I just adjust my cycle dosage accordingly. Pin your reandron on the date you are due.
    Thanks, will do!

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    What back in black said. I just drop back to my TRT dosage. Never really stop actually.
    Blast and cruise!

Thread Information