Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Turinabol only cycle

DR09 is offline New Member

Turinabol only cycle

Has anyone done a turinabol only cycle with a pct at the end? Just looking to what people have went through

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I am sure there are some dummies out there.But like we tell everyone TEST should be the base for all cycles.So keep looking you will find one.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I am sure there are some dummies out there.But like we tell everyone TEST should be the base for all cycles.So keep looking you will find one.
    Think I just found one big dummy.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Yes. Visit the old DDR. There u will find several. Many of them are Olympic Gold Medalists and word record holders btw.

Its the safest cycle out there. Good clean gains.
    Its supressiv but it migth work for 8 weeks. Just have a trtdose and clomid on hand.

Recovery should be the easiest there is.
    Keeping the gains are more easy with this one than no other.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yes. Visit the old DDR. There u will find several. Many of them are Olympic Gold Medalists and word record holders btw.

Its the safest cycle out there. Good clean gains.
    Its supressiv but it migth work for 8 weeks. Just have a trtdose and clomid on hand.

Recovery should be the easiest there is.
    Keeping the gains are more easy with this one than no other.
    And how many of them have had problems with their Endo system?This is something we may never know.But wat we do know oral cycles are no good.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If u look at DDRs doping program: Stadtplan 17 (I think it was),
    you'll see they put their athletes on hcg , test prop and epitestosterone as well. The goal was not to device the safest cycles, but to not get caught.
    Hence the use of epitestosterone which have zero anabolic or androgenic activity, it's simply a by product from the testicles when testosterone is synthezised. Old doping tests would look for an ratio between T:epiT, and if that ratio was over 5:1 T:epiT, you could say for certain the T was exogenous.

So, while TBOL can certainly be run alone and yield good results in terms of performance enhancement, that doesn't make it either the best choice or the healthiest. But at the time it was used by the DDR, there was no drug test for it, and when tests eventually began to improve, they could still use it up to a week before competition as its metabolites were not tested for.
    Nowadays I think TBOL has to be stopped about 3 weeks to a month before contest to not be detected.
    songdog and Capebuffalo like this.

Thread Information