Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nephets

Thread: not sure if i posted this in right thread so copy pasting here! first timer =)

billatthebar is offline New Member

not sure if i posted this in right thread so copy pasting here! first timer =)

hi name is Bill living in vancouver caanada atm =) (moved here from the UK)

so reason i decided to take the plunge im a 32 yr old male with low test because of various medications ive been on over the years.... (fking doctors man...) and like a sheep i took whatever i was prescribed. anyway this has left my T levels stupidly low i have no energy, libido or motivation and yesterday a good friend got me a bottle of test 400 after the doc had given me the 1% packs of androgel which i felt were doing nothing. so i took my first shot of test 400 yesterday my buddy being quite the expert actually did it all for me. obviously i dont want my balls to shut down so im ordering HCG aswell and he gave me a bunch of nova pills aswell. my question is will this give me the desired results im after?? do i need to keep cycling?? how soon should i start the HCG and should i keep the test 400 to one shot per week just to see how it goes?? i have a dead ass cheek today after first shot being yesterday lol. really appreciate the input as im a complete newb at this and have no problem admitting it and obviously im a little worried as i know im fucking with my hormones here!!! again any knowledge u can share with me is greatly appreciated as i read conflicting reviews all day every day.....i just want my drive etc back!!

thanks in advance and thanks for having me in the community =) nice to be among experts!! dont feel i can really go wrong with your guys advice

thanks

Bill

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    if I were you I would come off the extra gear and get a doctor that will get your test back to a reasonable level. once you get that sorted, sure go nuts. get your test, hcg , and AI. But for now, get your baseline worked out and stable.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

billatthebar is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply man - whats AI?? ive done now 2 shots of test 400 the doc gave me that 1 percent androgel and im just not waiting around for that shit to do anything so i took matters into my own hands....over the years ive been on SSRI and opiates and benzos and many other flavour of test killers lol so basically im just trying to undo that damage that has been done!! the doc is not gun help me get back to normal fast enough so basically ill run test with hcg for now and see what kind of effects that has...when should i start using the HCG and how often is that injected and how much?? sorry bout the questions ive a good friend i can ask about this but id like to compare answers just to see the various opinions....thanks so much for your help its really good to know ur among experts here so cant really put a foot wrong....thanks again

Bill

Welcome to the forum. If your natural Test is low, I would go see the doc about TRT. Before you start cycling Test, you should see about stabilizing your existing Test level with TRT. Once you know your Test baseline you can gauge your cycle more accurately. The following is a good read for the first timer.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information