Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: My left tow has tuned red?

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Cant argue with your fame sil. you may be the only one that can start a threat called ' the sky is blue' and have it end up being 3-4 pages long.
    NACH3, DocToxin8 and Obs like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Thats because im famous dude. Dont worry about me. Ill be alrigth. My thoughts go to the newbis who have gotten bad advices in the q/a and gotten ill and dont know where to go.
    Shame. Cause iguss all our knowhow and ability to use resourses together at least equals B+ at the medschool exam.
    A hospital thread require medical advice, no one here will give that because there is only 1-2 members who I know who have this background but I know they will tell you to go seek medical attention. We cant give medical advice for something serious, if its steroid . related we have a chance to direct you to the best place and if its serious we will all tell you to seek medical advice from a doctor or hospital.

If the power be like it I am sure RAGINCAGAN will sort it for you, but you see the world through different eyes than many. I'm NOT taking anything away from you sil your a big guy but that's some natural what comes to you and its not through the horrible advice I have seen you give on here, its probably the worse kind ive seen and the only person who wants to listen is powerstroke and in all honesty he doesn't even look like he lifts and needs a lot of help and your not the right help for him but he seems to suck shit out of your arse so be it, I wont comment on trying to help him because he doesn't want to hear it from members who know what they are taking about - I like you sil but just try and understand your one odd fuker and with shit advice but I welcome all your points in making this place better so keep them up and maybe we will see those 2 brain cells class and come up with a solid recommendation
    tarmyg, NACH3, ghettoboyd and 2 others like this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, Marcus, I am now picturing a guy sucking the shit out of someone's ass, not a mental picture I needed brother.
    krugerr and marcus300 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Thanks, Marcus, I am now picturing a guy sucking the shit out of someone's ass, not a mental picture I needed brother.
    Ive seen it done once at a secret masked party, not pleasant and not my thing but watched and moved onto a different room
    NACH3, DocToxin8 and krugerr like this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    ..worst advices uve ever seen?...sucking shit from his asshole?..my man obs doesnt even lift?..

..maan ur gonna get it now
    marcus300 likes this.

only sil's threads start with a green toe and end up with the human centipede.
    marcus300, Capebuffalo and NACH3 like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    This ^^ is how I'm starting my day, it just better improve from this point LOL.

Sil, I'm NOT am MD, but green is not good, I hope you're not serious. Like Marcus said true/serious medical stuff really needs to be addressed personally by a trained MD. But with that said, there rarely seems to be a medical issue on the forum that members don't take a reasonably good shot at & with decent advice.
    marcus300 likes this.

..worst advices uve ever seen?...sucking shit from his asshole?..my man obs doesnt even lift?..

..maan ur gonna get it now
    Just telling you how I see it and no doubt many others who may be holding back. This takes nothing away from you sil your a big guy but your advice is bad mate but each to their own. I don't mean no harm just trying to help the needed

Most of the advice I give comes from my own experiences and I'm assuming most of you guys are talking from personal experience as well. The cycle stuff ive never done but ive done a lot of reading so that's where that comes from. On the diet side, anything I suggest I've tried and got results with. I think in Sil's case he is doing the same, only hes a genetic freak. His advice may sound crazy to us because we would not get any results on it nor would 95% of the population, but because of who he is, its working for him. I don't think his advice is intentionally malicious or dumb so much as hes talking about what hes done and seen. Just my .02.
    Obs likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive seen it done once at a secret masked party, not pleasant and not my thing but watched and moved onto a different room
    Nothing wrong with a bit of felching between two consenting men...

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    Most of the advice I give comes from my own experiences and I'm assuming most of you guys are talking from personal experience as well. The cycle stuff ive never done but ive done a lot of reading so that's where that comes from. On the diet side, anything I suggest I've tried and got results with. I think in Sil's case he is doing the same, only hes a genetic freak. His advice may sound crazy to us because we would not get any results on it nor would 95% of the population, but because of who he is, its working for him. I don't think his advice is intentionally malicious or dumb so much as hes talking about what hes done and seen. Just my .02.
    Im looking for more people to my Castle. Nice words. Interessted? Its just me and the Stroke yet. And a couple of female members. And the prospect marsoc. But he seems to fade away so we are considering to take the mark from him..permanently.

Im looking for more people to my Castle. Nice words. Interessted? Its just me and the Stroke yet. And a couple of female members. And the prospect marsoc. But he seems to fade away so we are considering to take the mark from him..permanently.

I think, that you think, that this is like Sons of Anarchy!
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    A hospital thread require medical advice, no one here will give that because there is only 1-2 members who I know who have this background but I know they will tell you to go seek medical attention. We cant give medical advice for something serious, if its steroid . related we have a chance to direct you to the best place and if its serious we will all tell you to seek medical advice from a doctor or hospital.

If the power be like it I am sure RAGINCAGAN will sort it for you, but you see the world through different eyes than many. I'm NOT taking anything away from you sil your a big guy but that's some natural what comes to you and its not through the horrible advice I have seen you give on here, its probably the worse kind ive seen and the only person who wants to listen is powerstroke and in all honesty he doesn't even look like he lifts and needs a lot of help and your not the right help for him but he seems to suck shit out of your arse so be it, I wont comment on trying to help him because he doesn't want to hear it from members who know what they are taking about - I like you sil but just try and understand your one odd fuker and with shit advice but I welcome all your points in making this place better so keep them up and maybe we will see those 2 brain cells class and come up with a solid recommendation
    Sorry buddy I get enough compliments fully dressed on the street, your opinion about how I look means jack. I weigh as much or more than lots of fuckers in your castle. We went over this. My 50" chest after six months back will do just fine for now. My girlfriend actually is giving me shit about getting any bigger. Also half your guys in the castle are my weight or less. We went over this. Have you read this far? When you get the opportunity marcus... please stfu about me. I am really getting a big head when I come in here and see people talking about me. I am gonna come fuck up your dungeon you keep it up. I stay out because I have manners but you are wearing on them.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I think, that you think, that this is like Sons of Anarchy!
    Lol it is! Five mofos vs a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Lol it is! Five mofos vs a forum.
    Except, you're all prospects to this forum. And I dont think you're gonna pass the vote.
    NACH3 and Capebuffalo like this.

Obs
    Except, you're all prospects to this forum. And I dont think you're gonna pass the vote.
    Oh well life goes on. I only argue when argued with and I only insult when insulted.

Oh well life goes on. I only argue when argued with and I only insult when insulted.
    And I just stir things up when bored... speaking of which... I heard Sillybolin saying really mean stuff about you behind your back.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    And I just stir things up when bored... speaking of which... I heard Sillybolin saying really mean stuff about you behind your back.
    Lol! I am good! It would be constructive I bet. Stirring shit up is good sometimes. I am feeling infamous, being infamous gets lots of views. If Sil and I started a thread with our names both in the title it would be a novel in a week. Granted there would be a lot of useless info and mainly insults fired back and forth but it would get views.
    I never meant to be poncho villa when I saw half the forum pounding on silabolin... it just turned out that way lol
    Last edited by Obs; 01-26-2017 at 09:04 AM.

stop fucking yourself...i defended him..against marcus also...When i have to pick at him i say it straigth ahead..like i just did when he picked on one of the non-castlers i respect the most..Mr.BB

Stop acting like a trojan horse. U will never break in. U are too fat and stupid to sow bleed inside the Castle. The brotherhood is too strong, dog

And NO..u cannot join...no british..its in the law!
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-26-2017 at 09:04 AM.
    Obs likes this.

stop fucking yourself...i defended him..against marcus also...When i have to pick at him i say it straigth ahead..like i just did when he picked on one of the non-castlers i respect the most..Mr.BB

Stop acting like a trojan horse. U will never break in. U are too fat and stupid to sow bleed inside the Castle. The brotherhood is too strong, dog
    Lmfao - This is one of those occasions that it was lost in translation. Its what we Brits call "tongue in cheek".
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Obs

And NO..u cannot join...no british..its in the law!
    Damn lol!

Obs
    Hey marcus? How big is your chest?

Man...this is so low...Dude are not able to make friends so he tries to hit on the gangs...well..maybe low is not the word.."foolhardy" google trans suggests....yeah..like that one.
    Obs likes this.

Hey marcus? How big is your chest?
    Marcus was big but today he is nothing. Why do u think his avatars are 10 years old?. He is knowledgeable, respected worldwide forum guy, humorous, tough, caring, smart and he was close to beeing a pro. But chestwize and overall strentgh today?...Nah....with a lousy thshirt and in the rigth angle, i guess someone could say...does he lift?

Obs
    Man...this is so low...Dude are not able to make friends so he tries to hit on the gangs...well..maybe low is not the word.."foolhardy" google trans suggests....yeah..like that one.
    I am just as happy as can be all is well. He really got down low though someone must have hurt him.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-26-2017 at 09:27 AM.

I am just as happy as can be all is well.
    i was refering to krugerr :-)

i was refering to krugerr :-)
    Foolhardy - Recklessly Bold

Yep. Sounds right.

Sorry buddy I get enough compliments fully dressed on the street, your opinion about how I look means jack. I weigh as much or more than lots of fuckers in your castle. We went over this. My 50" chest after six months back will do just fine for now. My girlfriend actually is giving me shit about getting any bigger. Also half your guys in the castle are my weight or less. We went over this. Have you read this far? When you get the opportunity marcus... please stfu about me. I am really getting a big head when I come in here and see people talking about me. I am gonna come fuck up your dungeon you keep it up. I stay out because I have manners but you are wearing on them.
    I was trying to help you understand because your lacking in areas but I can see your still suffering the small man syndrome. Honest it's time for you to come off . You argue you with everyone so maybe do some reflecting if not carry on.
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-26-2017 at 09:52 AM.
    Obs, NACH3 and AR's King Silabolin like this.

Marcus was big but today he is nothing. Why do u think his avatars are 10 years old?. He is knowledgeable, respected worldwide forum guy, humorous, tough, caring, smart and he was close to beeing a pro. But chestwize and overall strentgh today?...Nah....with a lousy thshirt and in the rigth angle, i guess someone could say...does he lift?
    I'm an old small man now. Skinny as fuck

<hikers who were foolhardy enough to remain on the summit during a thunderstorm>

<it's foolhardy to go hiking during late fall without warm clothes>

Yes foolhardy was the word i was looking for.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-26-2017 at 09:34 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

Obs
    I was trying to help understand because your lacking in areas but I can see your still suffering the small man syndrome. Honest it's time for you to come off . You argue you with everyone so maybe do some reflecting if not carry on.
    I am probably gonna just run on forever marcus. I be dead when your age. Kidney failure etc.
    I know where I lack. I reluctantly posted pictures of my calves etc. I pointed out my weak spots. I dont need your help there by saing I look like I dont lift. When you spend your time cutting on me like that... you will get arguments from me gear or not.

I am probably gonna just run on forever marcus. I be dead when your age. Kidney failure etc.
    I know where I lack. I reluctantly posted pictures of my calves etc. I pointed out my weak spots. I dont need your help there by saing I look like I dont lift. When you spend your time cutting on me like that... you will get arguments from me gear or not.
    Your in the best positive to improve in the competition mate, I really wouldn't cycle forever not a wise choice imho. I know you don't need my help and to be honest with the attitude you have and the imbalance in your emotions I wouldn't anyway but keep on it and I am sure you will make changes

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you stick a needle in the discoloured toe and extract a sample of the contents into a syringe and mail it to me I'll have my doc run a few tests and give you the results.

Obs..lets it go. U should know all the shitty things he said to me when i posted my first pics. Use it as a motivation. Dont let him get to you.
    U look great, big chest, nice cut, shoulders great. In generall nice genes and lines as far as i can see.
    Obs likes this.

My last avy what was up was taken 12/2/14 at 13.47hrs so close to 3 yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    If you stick a needle in the discoloured toe and extract a sample of the contents into a syringe and mail it to me I'll have my doc run a few tests and give you the results.
    Marcus..it was just an example. Im trying to show why we need a hospitalforum. So we can avoid this trash all over.
    My toes are ok:-)
    I think this is the perfetc example on why illness/pains should not be posted in the qs and as

Obs..lets it go. U should know all the shitty things he said to me when i posted my first pics. Use it as a motivation. Dont let him get to you.
    U look great, big chest, nice cut, shoulders great. In generall nice genes and lines as far as i can see.
    I didn't say a thing about you did I? I pointed out about the pig that was it. It was only fun Sil and you did pm me to carry on causing friction on the forum to get views your a good asset around here bring a lot of humour without you knowing it

Obs
    Your in the best positive to improve in the competition mate, I really wouldn't cycle forever not a wise choice imho. I know you don't need my help and to be honest with the attitude you have and the imbalance in your emotions I wouldn't anyway but keep on it and I am sure you will make changes
    I will marcus. I am not a bodybuilder like you. I simply kick as much ass as possible. After four months... I will get by fine. My home life does great. I think my emotions stay under my hat well. I do have tren milk coming from my titties but I like milk anyway.

Marcus..it was just an example. Im trying to show why we need a hospitalforum. So we can avoid this trash all over.
    My toes are ok:-)
    I think this is the perfetc example on why illness/pains should not be posted in the qs and as
    So you haven't got rainbow disease?

So you haven't got rainbow disease?
    U remind me of my dearest friend, Marcus. And his brains was one of the brigthest in town. Everybody said he must be extremelly intelligent...

.....for a dog

Yes he was a Doberman.

And i guess you have some extra IQs on him, but many?...hell no
    marcus300 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information