JoshDG is offline New Member

First cycle Review and reccomendations ? - will post before and after pictures

Hello, this is my first post although I joined in June 2012

I wont be running this for some time until I have left the military so I am CDT free ( 3 months ) but I want to get everything ready and feel confident in my first cycle and have it prepared ready, it seems everyone has their own opinion on steroids so the information online can get confusing.

I will order online unless I meet someone who seems reliable prior to starting, I have found what seems a legitimate website - pharmacomstore.ws - any recommendations on a supplier would be great or any reviews of this website would be greatly appreciated.

Some basic info which may help the review or recommendations

I have been weight training since I was 13, I am now 24. I weight 200lb / 90kg, I'm 5ft 9 ( 180 cm ), I eat fairly healthy and have a good understanding of nutrition and training, never had any health related problems.

My training is powerlifting orientated, so my workouts resolve around the squat, bench-press and the deadlift, but may add more assesory movements during the cycle to reap more benefits, would this be ideal ?

My two choices are;

a)
    Testosterone Cypionate 250 ( will take Monday + Thursday ) to total 500 ( 2ml ) per week.
    b)
    Testosterone Enanthate 300 ( will take Monday +Thursday ) to total 600 ( 2ml ) per week.

Both choices will have the same parameters, and will last for 10 weeks.

If I choose Ethanate I will start my PCT 14 days after.
    If I choose Cypionate I will start my PCT 16 days after.

PCT will be;

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    *possible natural test booster, what do you think?*

A couple of questions;

• How much of a caloric surplus do you recommend ? I was thinking around 25% increase, but will taper accordingly
    • Do the macro ratios stay the same as before but just with larger calorie intake? I could see the logic in a higher protein ratio, but would the ratios make a difference in composition while on a cycle? also do you need to significantly increase any micro nutrients while on cycle ?
    • Anything I should consider adding to the above set-up ? should I add anything for health reasons such as liver / any other supplements that will be worth getting ?
    • I'm not planning on doing a blood test, is it worth getting them done ? if you say yes, has it ever been useful for you ?

I will be adding before and after pictures before I start the cycle and after the cycle. I wont forget to update this post, and I will probably commentate how my days are going on the posts incase I get any side affects !
    Last edited by JoshDG; 01-26-2017 at 03:19 PM.

Thread Information