Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Bloods in Aus - Avoiding usual doc

hardroad is offline Junior Member

Bloods in Aus - Avoiding usual doc

I'm in Australia and on TRT.
    I'd like to get some bloods and want to avoid my usual doc as I doubt he'd disclose the results without letting my Endocrinologist know and that would screw me!

Any advice from people in Aus on getting bloods done and results given straight back to them from the pathology?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Just go in tell the doctor what tests you want then when you go back to get your results ask for a print out.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I'm not sure how well the medical society keeps track of patients in Australia. But I would go to a new Doctor in a neighboring town and ask for the blood work that you need. Don't use your insurance, and call in whenever they are ready and have them emailed to you. I think that's better than going to you primary care physician and doing it. That's not to say he wouldn't somehow find out. You never freaking know when it comes to the money making racket of health care! Good luck Bro!
    Last edited by Strongblood; 01-27-2017 at 07:26 PM.
    Euroholic likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I'm not sure how well the medical society keeps track of patients in Australia. But I would go to a new Doctor in a neighboring town and ask for the blood work that you need. Don't use your insurance, and call in whenever they are ready and have them emailed to you. I think that's better than going to you primary care physician and doing it. That's not to say he wouldn't somehow find out. You never freaking know when it comes to the money making racket of health care! Good luck Bro!
    Not needed down here to see a doctor mate.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by hardroad View Post
    I'm in Australia and on TRT.
    I'd like to get some bloods and want to avoid my usual doc as I doubt he'd disclose the results without letting my Endocrinologist know and that would screw me!

Any advice from people in Aus on getting bloods done and results given straight back to them from the pathology?
    Ask a guy who calls himself marcus300. He loves Australia and have many friends and network there.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information