EezeyT is offline New Member

Irregular injections

Currently I'm 7 weeks into a 12 week test e cycle.....started at 450 and went up to 600 last week. also running HCG and attempting to use an AI, I'll elaborate on that later.

My dilemma is that I travel and have an irregular schedule. Sometimes I am able to split my test injections into 2 per week, while other times I will have to do the entire dose because I'm heading out of town. also the days will vary too. The test e doesn't concern me too much but I wonder about the HCG.

Example:
    Saturday HCG 500 and test 600 then leave for a week with no injections.
    the following friday I come home, Saturday I can repeat, however, in 4 days (Wednesday) I will leave for a week again.
    This delays my following saturday injections by 4 days.

Question:

Am I doing more damage by doing HCG once a week and somewhat irregularly? Sort of starting and stoping my testes?

Thanks

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by EezeyT View Post
    Currently I'm 7 weeks into a 12 week test e cycle.....started at 450 and went up to 600 last week. also running HCG and attempting to use an AI, I'll elaborate on that later.

My dilemma is that I travel and have an irregular schedule. Sometimes I am able to split my test injections into 2 per week, while other times I will have to do the entire dose because I'm heading out of town. also the days will vary too. The test e doesn't concern me too much but I wonder about the HCG.

Example:
    Saturday HCG 500 and test 600 then leave for a week with no injections.
    the following friday I come home, Saturday I can repeat, however, in 4 days (Wednesday) I will leave for a week again.
    This delays my following saturday injections by 4 days.

Question:

Am I doing more damage by doing HCG once a week and somewhat irregularly? Sort of starting and stoping my testes?

Thanks
    No. They are not starting and stopping but you may be swinging your levels for a loop espescially tapeing doses. I would hold the same dose of test throughout and not taper or step up. Inject hcg twice a week if possible but skipping a dose wont kill you or hurt you too bad. I would never leave more than a seven day spread between injections. Hit it every 3.5 days of possible.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above sometimes with our work and other things we have too delay things.Now are you still able to train while you are gone? Beacuse if not you are wasting your time.

EezeyT is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies. I will keep my test dose as it was then.

Yes, I can train and diet easily while traveling. It takes a lot of creativity and flexibility, ie "leg day" can turn into a cardio day because the hotel gym totally sucks!

The half life of Test E is 14 days. Most of the TRT guys pin Test Cyp (half life 15 days) only once a week. The ideal would be to pin your Test E twice a week but once a week is ok too. Just maintain your diet and exercise and you'll be golden.

I agree with the above statements as hormones levels will be unstable which is not really optimal when cycling. Is it at all possible to take your gear with you on the road to be able increase your injection frequency?

Thread Information