View Poll Results: Will LR customers get into any legal trouble?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 14.47%
  • No

65 85.53%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    big swoll is offline Member

Liquid Research Poll

do you think that people who have ordered things from liquid research should worry about being prosecuted, or worry about getting into any legal trouble. Please Explain

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    no bro. quit being paranoid. we are not using these research products, it says not for human use right on them. You know bro? why did u get flicked for it?

Morpheous is offline Junior Member
    I dont think the feds are really worried about the people who are ordering small amouts of clomid and clen . They began to sell products that can kill. They probobly wouldnt even be in trouble right now it they never started selling G.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I think that they are in trouble for selling more that just research products, so if you were buying large quanties of what ever else they were selling I Think that i would be worried.

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    whoa my bad, i shoulda read further down. I didnt even know til now bout the busts. still , dont worry.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    they got what they wanted! we are just small fish in the pond, they wanted the bigger fish.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't be worried about gettin pinched, I am however worried about gettin my stuff that was ordered tuesday!!!!

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    I wouldn't be worried about gettin pinched, I am however worried about gettin my stuff that was ordered tuesday!!!!
    Unless you ordered massive amounts, to were it would look like you were intending to sell, you shouldn't even give it a thought.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    yup!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I don't think there is anything to get worked up about. They don't have the man power to chase down every clomid and clen buyer. Secondly, it isn't worth putting all their resources i nto getting even smaller fish. I do say that if your a company like LR then you should have all your **** together, like not keeping lists of customers, cleaning your email accounts every use along with running software to clean your computer. Some of these people start out good then as the money rolls in they get too laxed. Hey DEA go bust the **** crack heads and heroin junkies.

dirtysicks is offline New Member
    I do not see how you can get bagged for copping a bottle of clomid online when you can cross the border in Mexico with clomids legally, that would be some bullshidit.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i have np opinion but i sure hope not!

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I doubt they will go after customers. If anything they might go after the ones that buy in HUGE amounts...but thats if they go after anyone at all.

Like if you ever watched any COPS shows on tv, they only go after the supplier...not the "little" guys.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Like if you ever watched any COPS shows on tv, they only go after the supplier...not the "little" guys.

They bust the little guys too. It just doesnt make good tv.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    If you bought so much that it looks like you have an intent to distribute then you might want to worry...I doubt they would go after anyone who ever orderd from them in hopes of catching a few people...ths bust was about recreational drugs not anti-e's...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    true that................

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    they got what they wanted! we are just small fish in the pond, they wanted the bigger fish.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i really don't think anything is going to happen to anybody who has ordered from them...i mean if it was legal for them to sell that stuff to us...it was definatly legal for us to buy....the only people i would be worried about are the ones who ordered massive amounts of their products...like "supplier" amounts.....JMO

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I agree, just sucks for US who just ordered, paid, and now aren't getting our s***!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If you bought a **** load of GHB yes you should be concerned. If you only bought clomid or nolvadex I don't think you need to worry.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Last time I checked with my co workers here in the DEA, we had some board member name flagged for some reason. I think his name was BIG SWOLE. Shouldnt be a concern for anyone else though. Im not sure why his name red flagged on our employee email though. Must have just placed an order or something. I will check into it later.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I think everyone is worrying way too much over this, esp. when you've ordered one bottle here and there. Think about how many thousands of people on different boards on and off have ordered from them.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You get that memo too down at the DEA headquarters meeting? Have to dig that up in my notes. That was BIG SWOLE right? Oh I see a sticky here next to my screen. Possible prosecution...blah blah blah...mounting evidence...hmmmm...please flag username...ummmmm...awaiting warrant. Yah I got here Berm let me fax that over to ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Last time I checked with my co workers here in the DEA, we had some board member name flagged for some reason. I think his name was BIG SWOLE. Shouldnt be a concern for anyone else though. Im not sure why his name red flagged on our employee email though. Must have just placed an order or something. I will check into it later.

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not worried about getting busted. I am just P***ED that I am out money. I ordered from them Tuesday morning. oops!!!

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

well guys, its looking like im going to have to leave the country for a little while

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I have clean house now. Looks like for 6-12 month I'll be 100% natural

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Looks like they are contacting customers...
    http://board1.mantisforums.com/uploa...threadid=25959

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Looks like they are contacting customers...
    http://board1.mantisforums.com/uploa...threadid=25959
    Bad, very bad news

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Bad, very bad news
    I could be wrong, but that thread smells like complete BS to me.

-LH

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    I could be wrong, but that thread smells like complete BS to me.-LH

I hope so. The thread starters location was "way south" Maybe they are just going after people who are close to LR.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 02-06-2004 at 04:47 PM.

I hope they are not going to visit OR

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I have clean house now. Looks like for 6-12 month I'll be 100% natural

ohhhhhhhh, please don't say that, that would hurt me dearly

I think it is BAD ADVICE when they tell people to wipe out their hard drives. That is a lot of work lost and why would you want to do that just because cops asked you questions.
    If they find juice in your house, you are screwed. They dont need your computer. It is simple drug possesion. They dont need anything else
    If they dont find anything, they cant take your computer.
    They cant get a warrant based on a list with your name on it.
    If they find pins in your house, SO WHAT. You can inject prohormones legally. You can inject B12 legally. Why do you people give this PARANOID ADVICE TO PEOPLE.
    Keep your pins, keep your computer. HIDE YOUR GEAR. They wont prosecute you for possessing needles.
    If they find needles in your house that will make them suspicious. Well ****. They are already in your house, so they are already suspicious..

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Gee, I'm glad I'm going to Mexico next weekend!

Stengun

helios is offline Associate Member
    I placed my order last saturday and still received nothing. Chalk it up to a loss? On their order status thing my order says "in process." I can't believe this.

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    well i oredser some clen two weeks ago and it never came in

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    i received my LR package the day after they got busted, needless to say my little LR package spent the night on my porch. All is well, my research mice are doing well and i have yet to recieve any unwanted guests.

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    yes my research mice are doing well also

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    You get that memo too down at the DEA headquarters meeting? Have to dig that up in my notes. That was BIG SWOLE right? Oh I see a sticky here next to my screen. Possible prosecution...blah blah blah...mounting evidence...hmmmm...please flag username...ummmmm...awaiting warrant. Yah I got here Berm let me fax that over to ya.

Just give it to me in the office on Monday. My team will take care of it. Im gonna be on the computer for the week and can do the research on the guy.
    Your team is doing field work anyway. Have fun. At least you got a new company car.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    If they wanna come to Sicily...come and get me!!

bayoumike is offline New Member
    I really wish everyone would please calm down a little.....the bust is a joke. If you look at the charges they are next to none. Considering that we supposedly ran "the most sophisticated drug lab in the history of jefferson parish" you would think they would have charged us with a little more than possession of steriods (personal stash) and marijuana (whoops my wife has occassional glaucoma lol). The gbl is bogus....the truth will be told in the media rebutle soon. The bust is no way related to and will never be related to the ancillaries being sold by LR. Any potential visits are related to what they are hoping to be hidden bottles of gbl shipped to our customers. And also why would I jeopardize my thriving business and promising new line of products for something so stupid and mail out gbl and using US postal service at that. I have been around for a while and we all know what gbl will cause with the authorities. A customer list was not confiscated.....it is a tracking verification on new orders along with new orders to be processed. Anyway, if you don't keep some sort of record of shipping then people will complain about not getting their order and no way to track it. Unfortunately, anytime a person orders via CC on a shopping cart, 2 records are retained (shopping cart archives and credit card processing batch records). The main thing to remember here is that this is a local raid....it has not and will not go to a federal level as long as no controlled substances were found in the parcels which never were. My advice is not to believe everything read in the media. Our only mistake was having a worker that we were unaware of with very active extra-curricular activities. They begin to watch him and look into where he works (along with some rumors due to his wanna-be pimpdaddy dreams of his). Put these elements together and the presence of a research chemical company and you get what took place last tuesday evening. As you can also see...we were introducing new GABA products....local narcotics forces obviously have not read up on their chemistry 101 to confuse this natural amino acid with the infamous "date rape drug". Unfortunately, due to the steriods in the home, they can and will always charge for having a controlled substance in the presence of a minor. They were reaching hard to slap as many charges on us in this case, because of the oh **** feeling when nothing was found. We will get out of this and I hope that people can stop saying that this has happened because of LRs greed, because anyone who has been a customer in the past can see that we are always very generous (that is why we had such low prices that is why our policy always was to send out free products for delays/backorders/mistakes).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information