HEAT is offline Junior Member

Critique my next cycle, please!

Hello Bro's:

I'm planning my next cycle to start on beginning of september. I am looking for more quality gains than bulking. My stats are, 205lbs, 12%bf, and 5'11. I am 29 years old. I was planning the following cycle, what are your opinions:

1-12- Equipoise @400
    1-13- test prop@100ed
    7-13- tren @75ed
    7-13- anavar @ 40ed

I would like to use T-3 with clen , during the cycle, but I am not sure when to use it during the cycle. Can you please recommend??
    Should I use proviron during all cycle, or is not necessary.
    Post cycle, I will be using clomid and nolva in case of gyno symptoms.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    loox good to me...if your planning on using the clen , i would do it after the cycle..during clomid therapy...and use clomid for after your cycle. keep the nolva on hand just in case you start getting itchy nipps during your cycle. you could actually use the clen during ..but careful with that shit

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HEAT
    Hello Bro's:

I'm planning my next cycle to start on beginning of september. I am looking for more quality gains than bulking. My stats are, 205lbs, 12%bf, and 5'11. I am 29 years old. I was planning the following cycle, what are your opinions:

1-12- Equipoise @400
    1-13- test prop@100ed
    7-13- tren @75ed
    7-13- anavar @ 40ed

I would like to use T-3 with clen , during the cycle, but I am not sure when to use it during the cycle. Can you please recommend??
    Should I use proviron during all cycle, or is not necessary.
    Post cycle, I will be using clomid and nolva in case of gyno symptoms.
    I'm assuming your using Tren Acetate and not Enan?

I'd switch up the timing if I were you. If your set on using the EQ for 12, then I'd extend the prop to 15wks, and put your Var/Fina from wks9-15. Then statr clomid a few days after last Prop/Var/Fina

If your not looking to go that long, then back the EQ down to wk1-10 and keep everything else how it is.

I'd run 20mg of Nolva and .5mg of L-dex throughout the entire cycle.

Thanks Guys for your feedbacks.
    Pheedno, using your recommendations is this how it should look the cycle:
    1-12- equipoise @400/w
    1-15- prop @100/ed
    9-15- tren acetate @75/ed
    9-15- anavar @ 40/ed
    1-15- liquidex @.5/ed
    1-15- nolva @ 20/ed

what about t-3, when should I start it during the cycle??
    Thanks for your feedbackand recommendation!!

Thanks Guys for your feedbacks.
    Pheedno, using your recommendations is this how it should look the cycle:
    1-12- equipoise @400/w
    1-15- prop @100/ed
    9-15- tren acetate @75/ed
    9-15- anavar @ 40/ed
    1-15- liquidex @.5/ed
    1-15- nolva @ 20/ed

what about t-3, when should I start it during the cycle??
    Thanks for your feedbackand recommendation!!

That looks good, but I would run your l-dex and nolva through clomid as well.

What doses and length were you thinking of doing? In any case, I'd go for 60 days MAX(if you want to do a shorter time then thats fine). If you do 60 days, I'd begin administration early and make sure your taper out is completely finished a few weeks before the end of the cycle. You'll most likely have a lag in metabolism when the thyroid is picking back up after T3 is discoontinuation, and post cycle is not when you want this to happen.
    60 days=2months=8wks. I'd Start administration in wk4, taper up to full dose by the begining of wk5, keep constant for through wk7, and then begin taper down period ending at the tale of wk11. This will give 1wk up taper, 3wk constant, and a 5 week down taper.
    This will aslo allow a 4wk period before clomid begins to pick the thyroid up.

Thanks Pheedno for your commnets!! I have one last question. With the time you present the use of t-3, what about clen in combination. How many of t-3 is fine for me using the lenght during the cycle.

Thanks again!!!

Thanks Pheedno for your commnets!! I have one last question. With the time you present the use of t-3, what about clen in combination. How many of t-3 is fine for me using the lenght during the cycle.

Thanks again!!!
    I would actually start clen directly after t3 is finished. T3 ending at the end of week 11. Start clen wks12 & 13, off clen for wks14 & 15 and then pick it back up during your clomid for wks 16 & 17. This will allow the clen to present fat burning while also helping in retaining gains from it's anti-catabolic effects.

On the T3, I would suggest 125mcg MAX. 100 will probably do but which ever dose, stick to it. Don't ramp to 100, begin the constant period, and then ramp up again. Pick a dose and stick to it.

Pheedno, appreciate your feedback. Thank you very much!!!

Thread Information