Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Dbol Cycle gaining a little slower

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexssss View Post
    yeah but am i missing something?
    water sheds after a week and ive only lost 2lbs so far?
    A week to shed isn't based on anything. It could remain for quite some time. It's caused by the aromatase enzyme that is combated by using an AI. Had an AI been used, maybe a week it would have dropped. But had an AI been used, you may have had no issues with water to begin with. I don't know about most here, but when I'm on, stored water is my enemy. Nothing worse to me than to hold water. It drives me crazy and I'm very ocd about it.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by alexssss View Post
    thanks, i hope so to haha
    planning my next cycle atm which will start in may, thinking something easy like 30mg dbol for 2 weeks as a kickstart and 10-12 weeks of test, 3weeks 400mg, 5weeks 500mg and 2weeks 400mg again, does that sound reasonable?
    NO! It does not sound reasonable. Start a new thread when it's time and we'll iron out the details. It's too early to be pre planning your next cycle right now. Focus in on your diet and training so that when you are ready for another go, you'll have all the other steps covered and can focus solely on your new cycle then.
    Obs likes this.

To add, using dbol as a kickstart doesn't mean you run it 2 weeks solo, then add test. It doesn't work that way. The idea is to start getting quick results by the dbol while waiting on the test to kick in and take over. Then you drop the dbol. Test dose should be the same from day 1 until last pin.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    NO! It does not sound reasonable. Start a new thread when it's time and we'll iron out the details. It's too early to be pre planning your next cycle right now. Focus in on your diet and training so that when you are ready for another go, you'll have all the other steps covered and can focus solely on your new cycle then.
    Agree with that. Four weeks of dbol with test. Dbol is hepatoxic and you wanna drop it quick. Just a kickstarter and about all I get from it is a pump I love.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How's the TRT regimen coming along then?
    I hope you get that settled quick,
    but I somehow doubt it, as your bloodwork will be influenced by you doing cycles.
    I've heard of guys with very low T using DBOL as TRT before,
    but it's neither healthy or something that will work for most (there's always the odd case) in the long run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information