Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By rt4man
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: What can i expect from my first cycle?

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member

What can i expect from my first cycle?

So I'm pulling the trigger on my first cycle test e only 12 weeks, arimidex . 25 eod pct blah blah blah lol pretty much the beginner cycle outlined austinite in the beginner cycle section.

I'm 32,218.6lbs, 5'10 roughly 16% bf, not too worried about the high bf% as i can cut fairly easy, never had issues dropping bf

I wrote all this in my introduction post, so my question is realistically what can i expect. I'm just super anxious as I'm sure everyine was on their first go around and i don't see too many pics of first cycle results floating around.

My goal is to build some lean mass and cut a little bf, not looking or expecting 20lbs lol just somethingto fill out a little more and push to that next level. I'll be eating around 25-2800 cals and will adjust to more if needed. Again ive said all this beforein my intro post but I figure its pertinent info for people to give me an idea of what i can expect on cycle.

I'd really like to retain as little water as possible and cut down a couple % of bf, I'm a realistic guy and i work my ass off in the gym. at my weight i think I've got room to make some good gains i have visible but muddy abs, top 4 and obliques, i hold weight in my lower torso for fucking g forever and hate it even in single digit bf well aroind 9 or 10% i held most of it in my love handles shit sucks, my back has developed really really nice over the past year and a half, i had surgery 2 years ago for my shoulder and found out that basically from the age of 15 til then i wasn't really working my back properly so i got soooo many newbie gains in my back and lats over the past year and a half and i fucking love it haha ... anyway enough of this novel... let me know what you guys think i can expect, reading this shit helps settle my anxiety for this cycle

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    If your diet and training is right then I would expect to put on 15-20 pounds including fat and water retention and then come down to 5-10 pounds of muscle and hopefully hold on to that, maintaining proper diet and training post cycle..Everyone on here always says "you get your best results from your first cycle." On my first cycle I got sick, throat and lung infection...I could not eat right(I could barely eat or drink anything) or train at the back end of my cycle and I lost 10 pounds in the 10 days that I was sick D:
    Last edited by rt4man; 02-04-2017 at 11:09 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Everyone is different but if you do your part you should keep 10lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    If your diet and training is right then I would expect to put on 15-20 pounds including fat and water retention and then come down to 5-10 pounds of muscle and hopefully hold on to that, maintaining proper diet and training post cycle..Everyone on here always says "you get your best results from your first cycle." On my first cycle I got sick, throat and lung infection...I could not eat right(I could barely eat or drink anything) or train at the back end of my cycle and I lost 10 pounds in the 10 days that I was sick D:
    Fuck man lol but i guess thats common, I've read a lot about the "test flu" sorry to hear about that, just a random sickness or do you think it was because of the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Everyone is different but if you do your part you should keep 10lbs.
    I'm more than fine with 10lbs hopefully i can get that into my lats and traps lol gonna be hitting them hard, been lagging since my surgery

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    It had nothing to do with my cycle, it just completely fucked it up. lol. All the steroids in the world wont do a damn thing for you if you cant eat anything.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    It had nothing to do with my cycle, it just completely fucked it up. lol. All the steroids in the world wont do a damn thing for you if you cant eat anything.
    Aah i see, just a fucked up coincidence. Damn man thats shitty but i mean you look solid so fuck it, can't help what you can't control. I'm actually going on a cut during my cycle, gonna have to keep it tight cause i hear the test makes you super hungry and I'm trying to keep it at around 25-2800 cals and just get as much of that from proteins as possible. I cut easy but i also gain easy so its a thin line when it comes to having my shit in check, i hate it

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Im not a fan of test. It bloat u up, makes u look like a baloon with no muscles visible (just size and moonface) and gives a lot of other serious sides.

I think 250 mg test and some Tbol or anavar or DHTbased injectables (250 mg) or maybe LGD are the best for a beginner.

-Less sides, clean gains and much better looks. Watching your estrogens is hard even for experienced lifters.

Yes, im questioning austs 500 mg test e 12 weeks beginner cycle.

I think the argu check how your body reacts on test only first is overrated. We KNOW how your body (95%) reacts on extra test.

Messing up the cholestrol with AIs is not beginnerfriendly either.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-05-2017 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Im not a fan of test. It bloat u up, makes u look like a baloon with no muscles visible (just size and moonface) and gives a lot of other serious sides.

I think 250 mg test and some Tbol or anavar or DHTbased injectables (250 mg) or maybe LGD are the best for a beginner.

-Less sides, clean gains and much better looks. Watching your estrogens is hard even for experienced lifters.

I think the argu check how your body reacts on test only first is overrated. We KNOW how your body (95%) reacts on extra test.

Maybe on the second cycle, this first one is just for me to see how MY body reacts. I'd rather take it slow and build up to more advanced cycles and stacks, I'm not in a rush I'm in it for the long haul

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you bloat and get moon face on test it's because you can't control your E2 and/or diet. I can runntest and Dbol (the biggest alleged culprit of bloat and moonface) and look leaner all the way through cycle.

Bloodwork obviously helps with controlling E2..

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Also you should Train and eat the same way as when your "on" of "off" what builds the muscle will keep it. I use to train harder while being on then loose focus while being off and wonder why i lost it all. This is why being natuarl and building a great foundation is so important.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    First cycle to make it a cutting cycle is a waste.

You need to take advantage of the great anabolic window a 1st cycle provide, restricting calories will restrict the growth potential.
    songdog, LeeSin1 and rt4man like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with BB you only get ONE 1ST CYCLE DON'T BLOW IT CUTTING! You will grow like a weed on this cycle so if you got too cut do it prior to your cycle.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

I threw var in my first cycle at 35 mg for 29 days at the end.

It didn't do much, it got me stronger than I was getting on test.

I ran test for 17 weeks, around week 13 when test gains started to decline, the small dose var broke through

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    First cycle to make it a cutting cycle is a waste.

You need to take advantage of the great anabolic window a 1st cycle provide, restricting calories will restrict the growth potential.
    I agree, honestly I've been thinking about that and i cut fairly easily i think I'll go for that newbie mass and just increase my cals. I do want the most from my first cycle and need to not be so anxious

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I agree with BB you only get ONE 1ST CYCLE DON'T BLOW IT CUTTING! You will grow like a weed on this cycle so if you got too cut do it prior to your cycle.
    Thanks, i definitely don't want to waste it. Gonna just eat more and go for the mass. I can cut anytime you're right i shouldn't waste the gains

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170204_194719.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	167451

Shitty pic sorry guys, but should give an idea of my starting base and where i am as a natty before this first cycle. Bf% is a bit high and I'm not the biggest guy but i think overall running this cycle i should add some good mass, hopefully my traps and lats can see most of it and i can build up mu delts a bit more.

Thread Information