JUICE FREAK is offline New Member

fast heart beat please help

hi
    my heart is beating very fast since i switched to qv teston(cypionate ) because my source ran out of sustanon . i notice that im breathing heavier and my pulse is above 90 when im resting ! im current on week 9 and i have 7 more week to complete my cycle. is it normal ? im thinking because of water retention or mood swing that make my heart beating faster ? please help bro out

thanks

ps week1 - 8 sust (500 mg)
    current cypionate (400mg)
    sorry i have one more quick question : how long does it take for cypionate start working?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well the same thign happened to me around week 6, it was mainly due to the water retention ! get ur blood pressure checked !

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Do you take in a lot of caffiene? I used to have that problem because of too much caffiene intake. My doc told me to lay off the caffiene, so I did and it went away. Just a possibility. Hope it helps.

-B

JUICE FREAK is offline New Member
    my caffiene intake is very low and i just checked my blood pressure 140/53 and pulse 91

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    systolic is a bit high, but to be expected at this point in a cycle. diastolic looks real good. think about taking some arimidex to get rid of some of the bloat from the test, it may bring it down a bit.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    It is normal for the most part. Remember that you are adding mass and this equates to more work for the heart to do. Also, test (as well as other androgens) acts as a CNS stimulant. If you are holding water, as Sin suggested, get it under control, ie. anti-e's. Hold off on any CNS stimulants. You BP is fine, so I wouldn't be concerned with that. But do keep an eye on it.

Thread Information