EezeyT is offline New Member

Post cycle and keeping gains

I'm currently 8 weeks into a 12 week of 450/wk Test E, Arimidex eod and HCG 500/wk....I'm set for PCT following Austinites recommendations.

Two questions:

I'm feeling good and dialed in, bloodwork is as expected and looks good. Any reason I can go for 14 weeks before PCT?
    I was sick for the the first two weeks of this cycle, caught a cold literally a day after first pin....additionally, because of work, I won't be able to run a 12 week cycle for the rest of the calendar year.

Secondly, How do I keep my gains through PCT and beyond?

I see a lot of people talking about "cruising" but can't find a specific purpose or info that will spoon feed me like the educational series on the main page. I know there's more than one thing people do instead of AAS such as SARMS , but my research doesn't turn up anything that really seems appealing...ie, not shutting something in my HPTA down.

So I figure I'll just do a standard PCT, eat a lot of protein and workout as much as I can.

46 years
    6'2"
    186 before cycle, currently 205

Thanks for the discussion

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EezeyT
    I'm currently 8 weeks into a 12 week of 450/wk Test E, Arimidex eod and HCG 500/wk....I'm set for PCT following Austinites recommendations. Two questions: I'm feeling good and dialed in, bloodwork is as expected and looks good. Any reason I can go for 14 weeks before PCT? I was sick for the the first two weeks of this cycle, caught a cold literally a day after first pin....additionally, because of work, I won't be able to run a 12 week cycle for the rest of the calendar year. Secondly, How do I keep my gains through PCT and beyond? I see a lot of people talking about "cruising" but can't find a specific purpose or info that will spoon feed me like the educational series on the main page. I know there's more than one thing people do instead of AAS such as SARMS, but my research doesn't turn up anything that really seems appealing...ie, not shutting something in my HPTA down. So I figure I'll just do a standard PCT, eat a lot of protein and workout as much as I can. 46 years 6'2" 186 before cycle, currently 205 Thanks for the discussion
    Hello Eezey. I don't see a problem with extending your cycle to 14 weeks as long as you are still experiencing gains and everything is ok with your blood work. Cruising is part of the "Blast and Cruise method of doing steroids . Most people who do this are already on TRT. Blasting is what you are doing now. Cruising is simply lowering your Test dose down to a more normal level like 100-150mgs. per week for the amount of time you were Blasting. Then blasting again for another 8 to 12 weeks.

Thanks, I figured that's what it was but haven't found it literally spelled out like that. Additionally, I did gather that is was more for those already on TRT, which I am not and hope to avoid for a few more years. I realize I may have short circuited that by doing any cycle.

Regarding my second question. If I go into PCT 2 weeks after my last pin, is there anything I can do beyond the Nolva/Clomid to assist in keeping what I've work so hard for?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Eat more and train shorter but more intensely. Not only throb PCT but also for the 6 weeks beyond until your own hormone levels (hopefully) come back.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by EezeyT View Post
    I'm currently 8 weeks into a 12 week of 450/wk Test E, Arimidex eod and HCG 500/wk....I'm set for PCT following Austinites recommendations.

Two questions:

I'm feeling good and dialed in, bloodwork is as expected and looks good. Any reason I can go for 14 weeks before PCT?
    I was sick for the the first two weeks of this cycle, caught a cold literally a day after first pin....additionally, because of work, I won't be able to run a 12 week cycle for the rest of the calendar year.

Secondly, How do I keep my gains through PCT and beyond?

I see a lot of people talking about "cruising" but can't find a specific purpose or info that will spoon feed me like the educational series on the main page. I know there's more than one thing people do instead of AAS such as SARMS , but my research doesn't turn up anything that really seems appealing...ie, not shutting something in my HPTA down.

So I figure I'll just do a standard PCT, eat a lot of protein and workout as much as I can.

46 years
    6'2"
    186 before cycle, currently 205

Thanks for the discussion
    If u do the same as on cycle, u will lose your gains nomatter what. More after pct. No non-ARstimulant can prevent that. Even not HGH.

So if you gonna keep most/some of it u have to do things better. Train smarter, better and more carbs, finetuning bcaa and creatinintake. More nazi with meals.

The one thing that works best for me is to do whatever it takes to keep the weigths up. (without cheating).
    Tons of pwos, energizers during training, lots of rice before and right after training, meth.....no silly
    Guess u get the picture.

U are at the most vulnerable after pct and if u eas up on just one of the factors, u will loose more and more until u are below your startingpoint.

Hopeless?..agree...But this is why big muscules cut guys are so rare.

So let me get this straight, I'm on cycle and training hard, eating all the time, no creatine however.....

Post cycle I need to eat more and train harder? I read an article by one of the members here regarding diet...eating more beef (sat fats) and adding zinc for example.

so is keeping gains why a lot of people cruise after cycle? (referring to those not already on TRT)

Thread Information