Noratryptamine is offline New Member

Exclamation Cutting Cycle right after Bulk? Need fast advice (already ordered, could still swap)

Hello guys,
    I am currently planning my second cycle. I need a bit of advice on how to do it properly, not whether to do it at all. The big question is in the bottom part, after my information about body type + gear.
    I am currently at 71kg ~10% BF 1,74m
    I have somehow reached a plateau and do not improve in stength or weight. In the following 60 days i have nothing to do so i plan to train every day (maybe 1 off every 3) and gain a lot of muscle.

I have ordered the following items:

3*10 Ampules Tren Acetate 100mg
    3*10 Ampules Test Prop 100mg
    100* Clens a 40mg
    50* 10mg Isotretinoin (just in case i get bad acne)
    Anas, Letros and enough Clomid for PCT.

My initial plan was to inject 100mg Test + 100mg Tren EOD.
    This would make my bulking cycle 60 Days long with 350mg Test + Tren per week.

I have just thought about switching 10 ampules of Test Prop out for 10*250mg Test E
    I’d then go down to 233mg/Week Test P and keep Tren the same.
    I am a bit afraid of getting strong acne, because i am an acne person and on my last Cycle (Dbol start, Test E, Epiquoise i got bad acne) so lower test might be smart.

Also after this cycle i am planning to get very lean, so i can finally see my abs without having to contract them. I do not really know how much BF % i actually have, beacause my caliper says 7 what i do not believe at all, because my abs are only really visible when i contract them, barly when they are not under tension, so i guess i have about 10. I am always at this BF, it’s nearly impossible for me to gain fat, but i also hard to get lower.

I could then use the Test E at 250mg/week (?) together with the Clen to cut without loosing muscle.

I have the following big questions, ordered by priority:
    Is it a good idea to switch out the T and use TestE for cutting?
    If yes, can i begin cutting with 250mg TestE/week + clen right after my bulking cycle?
    I have heraded cutting right after bulking is bad because A) harsh B) gains are lost.
    But Test E only at this dose should not be harsh and the test should sustain the gains, or am i wrong?
    This would have the advantage that i only need 1 PCT after that cycle and i would also be lean in the summer.
    If this is a bad idea, a short explaination or link why would be nice. Also, what would be the other option? Wait for how long after i finished PCT and then cut only with Clen, no Test?
    How many calories would you suggest me to eat while on bulk and while cutting?

Huge thanks in advance!
    Fast responses would be great because i could switch the Test then (if not yet shipped)

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What was your first cycle? What were your gains? How long since that cycle?
    You're only 21?
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 02-08-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    5'9 and 154lbs. You say you are 10% but don't have abs?

Can you post a pic so we can see what we what we are dealing with?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Something is wrong here! You don't need aas you need to learn how to eat.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Wtf...you do know that 60 days isn't shit in the world of weight lifting right. If you platue you tweak little things in your diet nd up the intensity of your workouts by tweaking little things.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noratryptamine
    Hello guys, I am currently planning my second cycle. I need a bit of advice on how to do it properly, not whether to do it at all. The big question is in the bottom part, after my information about body type + gear. I am currently at 71kg ~10% BF 1,74m I have somehow reached a plateau and do not improve in stength or weight. In the following 60 days i have nothing to do so i plan to train every day (maybe 1 off every 3) and gain a lot of muscle. I have ordered the following items: 3*10 Ampules Tren Acetate 100mg 3*10 Ampules Test Prop 100mg 100* Clens a 40mg 50* 10mg Isotretinoin (just in case i get bad acne) Anas, Letros and enough Clomid for PCT. My initial plan was to inject 100mg Test + 100mg Tren EOD. This would make my bulking cycle 60 Days long with 350mg Test + Tren per week. I have just thought about switching 10 ampules of Test Prop out for 10*250mg Test E I’d then go down to 233mg/Week Test P and keep Tren the same. I am a bit afraid of getting strong acne, because i am an acne person and on my last Cycle (Dbol start, Test E, Epiquoise i got bad acne) so lower test might be smart. Also after this cycle i am planning to get very lean, so i can finally see my abs without having to contract them. I do not really know how much BF % i actually have, beacause my caliper says 7 what i do not believe at all, because my abs are only really visible when i contract them, barly when they are not under tension, so i guess i have about 10. I am always at this BF, it’s nearly impossible for me to gain fat, but i also hard to get lower. I could then use the Test E at 250mg/week (?) together with the Clen to cut without loosing muscle. I have the following big questions, ordered by priority: Is it a good idea to switch out the T and use TestE for cutting? If yes, can i begin cutting with 250mg TestE/week + clen right after my bulking cycle? I have heraded cutting right after bulking is bad because A) harsh B) gains are lost. But Test E only at this dose should not be harsh and the test should sustain the gains, or am i wrong? This would have the advantage that i only need 1 PCT after that cycle and i would also be lean in the summer. If this is a bad idea, a short explaination or link why would be nice. Also, what would be the other option? Wait for how long after i finished PCT and then cut only with Clen, no Test? How many calories would you suggest me to eat while on bulk and while cutting? Huge thanks in advance! Fast responses would be great because i could switch the Test then (if not yet shipped)
    I see numerous issues. It is difficult without pics, but i will provide my opinion.
    You are only 21. You are going to screw up your system while it is trying to develop... Dont do it!!
    If you are not gaining then You may have already screwed up your system and may no longer be producing the test required. Your diet will also be in question.
    If you cannot see your abs , you are not 10%. Diet is needed to see abs, not AAS. Clen is not AAS, but you do not need it to see abs.
    Tren on second cycle... Boy, you really want to screw up your body at your age. If you go through with it, please post back in 10 years and tell all the other young people that want to do it, why they shouldn't because you will have forst hand experience.
    The diet section has experts on there that will guide you to meet your requirements without AAS.

Double?
    Last edited by Noratryptamine; 02-09-2017 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Accidential Double Post

I expected responses like that.
    this is what i meant with "advice on how to do it properly, not whether to do it at all"

Please before you answer to the rest, answer to whether i should witch out the test. It is too late to cancel the order anyway, but i could still swap if i knew whether i should. THANKS.

Okay anyway, because i still need help:
    My last cycle was one year ago. Testosterone 5000mg, Epiquoise 5000mg, 75Dbols over a period of 12 weeks.
    I gained 8kg on this cycle and lost 2 afterwards.

I do not want to and therefore will not post pictures because i want to stay anonymous. When i contract my abs, they are visible, all 6 of them but the lower both not that good. When i do not contract, you still see them a bit in the right lighting, but not as i want.
    Edit: Because i just saw your profile Pic: My 2 Higher abs look quite similar to "Back in Black"s ones when i contract, a bit smaller and a little bit less defined but quite similar.

To my diet: I eat approximately 3,5k Carbs each day. I have already tracked carbs for a while when i was doing Carbcyceling, but there to reach my Cal goal i had to go extremely low on carbs so when i cut again i may be doing keto (it would only be a difference of 20g Carbs)

To why i do this cycle: I may be young, but i do not think steroids are healthy at any time, also not with 30 or 50. Also my family is prone to hair loss, so i will defenitely not use steroids 5 yearas from now on, because i will loose my hair then.
    Also, my goal is to weigh about 80kg, and i want to get there fast. From there on i will still train and improve strenght, but i do not plan to go much above this weight because i like to be athletic (fast running, bouldering etc) and not just massive.

To why i chose Tren : I heared that the sides are not pleasant, but it is high anabolic and low androgenic and acne was my onloy side effect on my last cycle. I even was a bit disappointed, because i was expecting changes in mood and so on, but i felt completely like usual, only gained faster.
    Tren has no acne problems and the other sides do not sound pleasant, but this is why i chose a short ester.
    In my last cycle i had no problems at all with gyno, i used anas in the beginning and stopped because it made 0 difference.
    I also bough all kinds of supplements to counter the sides as good as possible, and when it is to harsh i stop.
    Also all anabolics mess up hormone levels in the body, not tren much more than others, this is why i bought enogh clen for PCT.

From all that, Please, again please tell me whether i should switch the tren and whether it makes the cycle harsher for my body when i cut right after the bulk, or whether it is better to split it up and make 2 PCTs (cut on Test+Clen), or whether i should cut only using Clen.
    Also Would it be a good idea to use keto for cutting?
    Also if someone has a study i'd be really intersted in when it is "best" to start with steroids, because you all seemed to agree that my age is too low. But i think it is best to never start at all...

Thread Information