Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Apocalypse NOW

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Apocalypse NOW

Ok it is upon us. I have officially received all my items for transforming myself into a efficient TITAN!

The thing is now I'm kind of debating on wether I should hold off or not. My dilemma is the fact that even if I play things safe for my first cycle, have everything in place...HCG plus BAC 15ml water , Arimidex , nolva, clomid.
    Sustanon 250, testosterone Aqua Base, I even have Deca on Deck just because dude wanted to get rid of it.

Ya see I am not a small guy. I'm 6' 212 lbs roughly naked it says 216 on the scale with my cloths and shoes on. I wanted to just become more efficient all around and well balanced, muscle mass, more lean etc. But ever since I tweaked my diet a little by not having hardly any sugar or carbs until before or after workouts . I workout late so in the morning and up until my late night 11pm workout I try to have lean protein and healthy fats. MCT oil etc. as my fuel source and wheat bread if any carbs since I don't really want To avoid them totally.

Then a hour or two before lifting I will let lose a little and maybe drink a can of pop if I have a sweet tooth and whatever carbs or Whole Foods I eat. And then my pre workout shake. 20grams whey with milk. Drink Gatorade and bcaa plus glutamine during a session. And post workout I been keeping it just my 40-50 grams whey with milk and a table spoon or 2 of honey. Since I heard the dextrose and carbs from the sports drink should be sufficient for an easy gainer And don't really need the carbs right after...but about an hour or so after my PWO shake I'll have my carbs and protein etc Whole Foodsd while I'm sleeping I'll sip on bcaa and glutamine throughout the night

With all that's said aside from getting into specifics on my diet. I been noticing either I'm getting a littl leaner, or the details of my diet is increasing my growth hormone secretion at night a lot more and also just allowing my body to burn fat as fuel throughout the day in general .but I looked bigger or more lean in the last week or so ever since I began .. and like my potential

I always knew my diet was not spot on but I hope I'm onto something and wish to continue to improve naturally before I risk and negative side effects. My main concern if any is that no matter how safe one is that I may shut down my natural ability to produce test . But then again I might start this cycle cuz I'm pumped about the potential gains
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-08-2017 at 06:10 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Rock it man! Kick some ass marsoc! Yipeee ki yay mothafukas!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I wish you well bro hit it hard.

Removed
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-08-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I dunno man I'm just hung up on possibly messing up my natural system. Which will suck. what you think the odds are on average for that ..I mean high risk, low risk. I'm pretty anxious to do this cycle though
    Brother if you use what you know you will be fine. You know how to do it right and as long as you do bloods you will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Brother if you use what you know you will be fine. You know how to do it right and as long as you do bloods you will be great.
    Dang it..ya quoted me before I edited lol ..yeah bloods etc I understand but do the tweaks that I can make with the info from the bloodwork ..can that help prevent any permanent damage

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Dang it..ya quoted me before I edited lol ..yeah bloods etc I understand but do the tweaks that I can make with the info from the bloodwork ..can that help prevent any permanent damage
    I think you can adapt your chemicals to suit your bloods and you stand little chance of permanent damage. I would save the deca for next time tho. You already know all about all that.
    Marsoc likes this.

Go get 'em tiger! What I found was that taking about 150mg/wk of Deca did not give me deca dick and I was able to slowly gain lean muscle without retaining much water.

evanescent is offline Banned
    Wishing you the best mate. You're well informed and a good poster on here so I'm sure you'll be on top of things. Plenty of support here if you feel things aren't right and need help!

Thread Information