Ignatius J. Reilly is offline New Member

Celeb/athletes Diets And Gear Habbits: Discussion

Since I have started using gear, roughly a month ago, it has dawned on me that this thing is much bigger than most people can believe. I mean, does anyone here believe that someone like, say, LL COOL J is natural? What about Will Smith in "ALI?" Does everyone think he made those gains "naturally?"

I know that will a lot of work, people can morph their bodies, but there is a genetic breaking point, no? I have become really cynical and I think a load of people are on gear. I suspect virtually everyone at my gym is now. Not that it's a big deal; it's not.

But I have to ask, do you guys think Mike Tyson is "natural?" What could this guy be eating to grow?

LozTajMahaj is offline Banned
    LL I would think he is on the juice just because he is so huge but he has been at it for a long time so id say maybe. My biggest suspicions point to Will Smith, Sly Stallone, and Brad Pitt for his new movie.

Quote Originally Posted by LozTajMahaj
    LL I would think he is on the juice just because he is so huge but he has been at it for a long time so id say maybe. My biggest suspicions point to Will Smith, Sly Stallone, and Brad Pitt for his new movie.

I heard that about Brad Pitt. I'd say definitely, too. I mean, why not? He obviously can't make it public, but he looks like he gained 30 piounds of solid muscle and he did it relatively quickly. It's very hard for the body to do this sans gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius J. Reilly
    I heard that about Brad Pitt. I'd say definitely, too. I mean, why not? He obviously can't make it public, but he looks like he gained 30 piounds of solid muscle and he did it relatively quickly. It's very hard for the body to do this sans gear.

Bump

Will def. is on.

Thread Information