Kurt is offline New Member

Question When to re-introduce Creatine after AS CYCLE and clomid dosage versus AS dosage?

Completed Deca only cycle.Low dosage of 200mg/week run over 10 weeks.
    Results- gained 22 pounds,body fat as before 8%,no noticeable water retention.
    Last jab was 10 days ago.
    At the moment I am focussing my efforts on maintaining as much of the gained weight.If I can still add a few pounds on in the three week period before clomid therapy great.

First question.
    Is it better to re introduce Creatine now,before Clomid therapy or wait until the third week when Clomid starts?
    At the moment there is still AS in the system so I am wondering if the Creatine would have any effect or would it be better to introduce once the body really starts needing it.

Second question.
    Are Clomid doseages dependant on how the amounts of AS taken?
    I used 200mg of Deca per week over a 10 week period.
    What would you suggest I take in terms of Clomid doseage?
    Can you feel the CLOMID kicking your natural test levels back in?

Third question?
    Is it adviseable to eat even more[if possible] in the post cycle phase and take it easier on the training schedule?
    At least from now until clomid therapy is complete.

So far so good.
    Damn-Already considering my next cycle?

Thanks for the advise,
    Kurt

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt
    Completed Deca only cycle.Low dosage of 200mg/week run over 10 weeks.
    Results- gained 22 pounds,body fat as before 8%,no noticeable water retention.
    Last jab was 10 days ago.
    At the moment I am focussing my efforts on maintaining as much of the gained weight.If I can still add a few pounds on in the three week period before clomid therapy great.

First question.
    Is it better to re introduce Creatine now,before Clomid therapy or wait until the third week when Clomid starts?
    At the moment there is still AS in the system so I am wondering if the Creatine would have any effect or would it be better to introduce once the body really starts needing it.

Second question.
    Are Clomid doseages dependant on how the amounts of AS taken?
    I used 200mg of Deca per week over a 10 week period.
    What would you suggest I take in terms of Clomid doseage?
    Can you feel the CLOMID kicking your natural test levels back in?

Third question?
    Is it adviseable to eat even more[if possible] in the post cycle phase and take it easier on the training schedule?
    At least from now until clomid therapy is complete.

So far so good.
    Damn-Already considering my next cycle?

Thanks for the advise,
    Kurt

i reintroduce creatine a week before i begin clomid to help the transition.

duration is more important here than dosage. after 10 weeks, a 3 week PCT will be better for you and get you back on track.

dose it like this:
    day 1 - 300mg
    day 2-10 - 100mg
    dar 11-21 - 50mg

i know clomid is making natural test production start again because of the estrogenic side effects, the nuts gain size to where they should be, and some acne develops.

tweaking diet is the hardest part to have success with post cycle because you can't just eat eat eat and expect to stay lean unless you are running every day.

maybe instead of adjusting your calories you can adjust your ratios. that is what i do and feel it is the only way to properly transition without the body losing mass.

Kurt is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply.
    Except for around week three where my nuts shrunk abit for the rest of the deca only cycle they have remained more or less normal[as far as I or my wife could tell]
    What I did notice is that I did not experience "blue balls" as much and this was not due to more sex[solo or anything else].

At what stage should I start experiencing some of the catabolic effects or other coming down effects?
    Kurt
    Last edited by Kurt; 07-07-2003 at 01:07 AM.

Sir Victorian guy, V.C. is offline Knight of the Garter and Member of the Victorian Order

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt
    Thanks for the reply.
    At what stage should I start experiencing some of the catabolic effects or other coming down effects?
    Kurt

Coming down, loss of strength- doesn't kick in until 3-4 weeks after my cycle. If you wait and do nothing, or act too late, be prepared to lose most of your gains very rapidly.

Keep LOTS of clomid, and nolvadex around. Don't take the clomid until about 2 weeks after your last shot, and I say take it for as much as a month, 3 weeks minimum. Throw a tab of nolvadex a day for a few weeks. Beyond 3 weeks, whittle yourself off of nolvadex (1 every 2nd day, 1 every third day) as estrogen rebound may occur. People often never reduce, gradually, clomid or nolva- but estrogen rebound can be a problem, so I think it makes sense to taper the clomid and nolva off, during let's say weeks 4 and 5 (6-7 weeks after your last shot).

If you are committed to hanging onto what you gained, then plan to do another cycle in the near future.

Thread Information