Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: 3rd cycle: TestP, TrenE, Primo

poizonn is offline New Member

3rd cycle: TestP, TrenE, Primo

Howdy,

How's it going? I'm planning my 3rd cycle and was wondering what you guys thought of it, changes, recommendations are welcome!

My stats are: 28 yo, 1'83 m tall (6ft), 80 kg (176pounds), 15%bf. Been lifting for about 14 years, taking it super serious since about 8 years. Training 6 days a week.

My bodytype tends towards an endomorph, always have to keep my macros and diet on point, but even then I tend to hold on to subq water.

I got surgery for gyno when I was a kid so I have no problems or concerns with gyno.

My first cycle was with the intention to bulk:

Sus 500mg/week 12 weeks
    Deca 200mg/week 12 weeks
    Proviron 1 tab a day

I got super bloated, got huge, great strength but wouldn't do it again because after cycle and PCT I was still more on the big but fat side.

Second was about 1 year later, irresponsible for a second cycle, with the intention to cut:

I was so desperate to get lean and loose all the water retention/cut. Dosages were low, really didn't feel any sides, except from being a little short tempered at times. Got amazing results in terms of clean gains, hardness and decreased bf:

TestP: 200mg/week - 12 weeks
    TrenAce: 200mg/week - 12 weeks
    Primo: 200mg/week - 12 weeks
    Mast: 200mg/week - weeks 8-12
    HGH: 3IUed / 12 weeks

PCT: Clomid, HCG , Proviron

Third cycle 5 months later:

This is what my post is about, I really liked the results of my 2nd cycle but I was thinking of simplifying it a bit:

What do you think of:

TestP: 100mg EOD/12 Weeks
    TrenEnanthate: 100mg E3D/12 Weeks
    Primo: 10mmg E3D/12 Weeks

What do you think? Changes? Suggestions?
    What would you recommend for ideal PCT for this?

Thanks in advance! Greetings!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro 6ft 3rd cycle only 176 you are doing something wrong you should be over 200lbs and the last thing you need on a 3rd cycle is tren beacuse you got a lot more to gain with test and a oral.BUT FIRST you need to hit the diet section and post up your diet with macros so they can help you out.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Above^^^^

Thanks so much for your fast response, first cycle I went up to around 206lbs, then when I was finishing the second cycle I was at around 190lbs pretty lean, right after my second cycle pct I had a stress breakdown at work where I was working 11 hour shifts, and got 4 weeks off work, lost all the gains and trying to get back on track.. now im at around 176lb at around 15%bf working at a different job. I always try to avoid orals, will post diet soon!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    After cycle you have to eat to maintain the gains and have high intensity training. Otherwise you lose your gains. If you can't maintain gains between cycle you don't need to cycle again till you get back to that level. This is a life style. Not a 12 week life style.
    bob_bob and songdog like this.

Thanks for your message, I have mantained my gains between first and second cycle no problem, the weight went down from around 206 to around 190 between 1st and 2nd cycle from mostly water retention, bf. I am well aware of the lifestyle but after my second cycle, job got on the way and I wasn't able to eat, sleep/rest, or maintain anything having zero time, that's why I quit my job and am back on the old one having control over my own time
    Last edited by poizonn; 02-11-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Thread Information