gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member

Has anyone taken Aldactone?

If so when did you take it, how much and for how long with what resutls?

I am having a bit of a problem with Water retention on my face. im on Nolvadex & Proviron . Someone advised to take Dandilion but havent been able to get hold of anything yet. Is there anything else that will shift the water over the next 3 weeks? i go on holiday at the end of the month.

Current cycle

Verimone (Test Prop) 100mg EOD
    Trenbelone (Fina) 1ml EOD (Start this week)
    Primabolan 1ml EOD
    Clenbuterol (2 weeks on 2 off)

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    aldactone is great and is not as strong as lasix's good for taking a few days before the show or the end of the month holiday, becareful drinking on it though

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I don’t recommend that you use a diuretic just to get rid of bloat for vacation. Try the dandelion and watch your salt/sodium intake, try to keep it as low as possible.

Next time I would also suggest you run Arimidex if you want to minimize the bloat.

gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member
    Can you get Dandilion Leaf tablets then?

Is that going to be strong enough? I'll make sure i cut my sodium down as much as i can. Will cutting out Sugar help? Im drinking abuot 6ltrs of water a day. is that enough.

Really gets me down when i start bloating in my face. almost makes me think i should just try natural. cant remember how long it took last time for the bloat to go once i came off the gear.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    if yourt looking for a quick fix. take some lasix's over night and cut your carb's out

Thread Information