Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: back acne after test e cycle why??

croboy131 is offline New Member

back acne after test e cycle why??

i got back acne towards the end of the cycle of test e 500mg/ml week for 10weeks not that bad but noticeable done pct after most of it gone after 4 weeks after cycle
    any reason for this? is it cuz i didn't run an AI doing the cycle?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your body just isn't use to the new hormones in you body.
    Obs likes this.

Dankoo is offline New Member
    I'm going through this. But I have had moderate chest/back acne for about 10 years now. My acne went 2x during a testosterone cycle, but it started at about week 7-8. It will take some time to go away just as it took it to appear. Acne is a bitch hard to understand, one could get acne from night to morning and those pimples won't start showing until some days have passed.

Its always a possible side effect when cycling.

evanescent is offline Banned
    It's cystic acne caused by androgens making your oil glands overactive. There is this wonderful/awful thing called isotretinoin. Changed my life, I wouldn't recommend it if the acne is temporary and not painful. 6 months on that and you'll have amazing skin for the next 10 years, provided it doesn't send you bald or drive you insane with the joint pain and constantly cracked/bleeding lips

Acne stinks. Just try to maintain a steady level of blood concentration as possible. The change in Test/E2 level seems to trigger my acne. There are topical acne treatment that works pretty well in controlling acne.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Nizoral shampoo twice weekly works well for many.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by croboy131 View Post
    i got back acne towards the end of the cycle of test e 500mg/ml week for 10weeks not that bad but noticeable done pct after most of it gone after 4 weeks after cycle
    any reason for this? is it cuz i didn't run an AI doing the cycle?
    Its most likely a fluctuation of hormones. I never have had acne during a cycle, only after.

passionman is offline New Member
    i got the same, i got mine week 7.but thats also the week i dropped my test e to 250mg per week injected 3 times a week and 300mg tren a week. not sure if if the acne was caused by the DHT, esterogen or the drop in test dosage. during my pct i used nolvadex and during pct my acne decreased a lot,i also used benzol peroxide whch wokrs really well and sray tan to cover the acne a bit.

tyzride is offline New Member
    More than likely the acne was caused by high levels of estrogen. I use Nolvadex during cycle and it keeps my acne in check. Did you get blood work done?

passionman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tyzride View Post
    More than likely the acne was caused by high levels of estrogen. I use Nolvadex during cycle and it keeps my acne in check. Did you get blood work done?
    i didnt do any blood tests as i was afraid it would get back to my medical insurance

tyzride is offline New Member
    Go to Privatemdlabs and just pay out of pocket like 70$.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Get max strength clearasil pads and wash face 2x a day and apply pads right after

Bigben159 is offline New Member
    Go to the store and get cetaphil wash. It comes at about $30 a bottle, but it washes away dirt and grime like no tomorrow. It also does not tear apart your oil glands so they don't go into overdrive.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Its most likely a fluctuation of hormones. I never have had acne during a cycle, only after.
    Yeah, acne becomes a problem for me when coming off a cycle as hormone levels are disrupted. Unfortunately, those of us that are predisposed to it will probably always struggle to some degree when running AAS. I tired Acutane years ago but the side effects were unbearable. For those that can tolerate it, it's very effective but, it's a harsh med. I'm currently running Austinite's Acne Protocol and it seems to be helping--you can read it in his educational threads above.

I sympathize, Acne most certainly does suck.

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    Hormone fluctuations definitely have something to do with it. I went from 140mg trt dose to 100mg and my back had plenty of large cysts for a few weeks then went away as my levels stabilized. Im sure after a cycle it could be much worse especially if someone is prone to it.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Your body just isn't use to the new hormones in you body.
    Respectfully disagree:
    I had acne until the age of 37, from 37-42 acne has transitioned to almost gone (except for nose [a few small blackheads] and back [some small blackheads and whiteheads), at the same time the oil that was always present on my face had almost disappeared.
    I have learned an excellent skin care regimen!
    I started TRT about a month ago, oil is back. I added Tst-C to hcg monotherapy two weeks ago. My face has become a natural resource! Only one pimple but I'm washing my face five times a day now.
    The body doesn't dysfunction do to an inability to respond appropriately to hormones. Hormones control the body. The hormones tell the body to produce more oil which, leads to more acne.
    Agreed: Hormones can be at levels, in relation to one another, that are ripe for causing acne. Songdog, his is probably what you were saying but it wasn't clear the way you said it.
    Last edited by Quester; 02-16-2017 at 09:58 AM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information