Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DrivenZ

Thread: First cycle after 16 yrs

DrivenZ is offline New Member

First cycle after 16 yrs

So, now that I'm approaching my 55th b-day next week, I have decided to put together a cycle that would lean towards more of a TRT type protocol but with a little more kick .

I've been training for approx 32 plus yrs with my last AAS cycle ending 16 yrs ago. Is it to late to implement PCT? Lol. I'm still training very hard and actually think I look better now than I did 5 yrs ago. At 5'10" and around 210 lbs with approx 10% body faI I'm not complaining just whinnning a bit. Man it's tough getting older.

So, from all the research I have done it seems that using a TRT dose of 150/200mg weekly of Test E or C is what most Drs. prescribed for their TRT patients. This amount supposedly brought up the individuals testosterone levels to a more normal or slightly elevated level. Does that sound about right ? If so, would a person run this dose continually with intermittent time off for PCT or would you just stay on and periodically add another AAS to make a moderate, short cycle while keeping the TRT dose the same?

Since I have been natural for 16 yrs should I start by just using the TRT dosage for a couple months to see how I progress or would it be better to add to the TRT dose right from the start and taper back to the TRT dose after a couple months. I believe that using any AAS at this stage ( even low dose) will have a dramatic effect since , in effect, this will be like a person's first cycle.
    wellshii likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    2 choices. Either

1. run a full test only cycle or

2. Preferably, go get some bloodwork and see where your levels are at. No point pinning 100-200mg per week for a cycle at all but especially if your natty test levels are up there anyway. If your levels are low you may be a candidate for TRT.

cajun897 is offline New Member
    Maybe just blast and cruise. 150 test a week maybe some deca and a little gh will have you feeling great and looking young again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    250mg pr week is gonna elevate levels beyond what even a 15 year old has IMO.
    But whether you would grow on just a TRT dose, that depends on your natty T levels.

I'd check your T levels as BiB pointed out.
    If you are a candidate for TRT, or don't care anymore if you end up on TRT,
    then 1; (if you need TRT) get that dosed dialed in. 2) if you don't need TRT now, just run a cycle. Either way you might end up needing TRT afterwards.

And if TRT doesn't scare you and you don't need it yet,
    you have the option to run longer cycles with lower dosages.

Depends on what u want.

DrivenZ is offline New Member
    Thanks BIB, Doc T, Cajun. What, in your guys opinions, would be a moderately safe cycle with Test as the start point and stacking one other AAS? I'm looking for some more size but also want to keep sides down to a minimum . Doesn't have to be huge gains , just something like slow, quality muscle added over a few months.

cajun897 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenZ View Post
    Thanks BIB, Doc T, Cajun. What, in your guys opinions, would be a moderately safe cycle with Test as the start point and stacking one other AAS? I'm looking for some more size but also want to keep sides down to a minimum . Doesn't have to be huge gains , just something like slow, quality muscle added over a few months.
    Try eq

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Just run test only, after 16 years it will be like your first cycle again.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Start Nebido-trt. Also start test e 500 mg 12 weeks + AI.
    No pct needed.
    Then u can add deca for your christmascycle.

Remember bloods. And learn what to look.
    Be carefull if BP is high.
    And attend to PSA (prostate)
    Also aim for a heartbeat below 70. Below 60 is even better.
    Cholestrolfriendly diett is mandatory.

Some say you should wait until the trt had stabilized.

I dont see why
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-18-2017 at 03:02 AM.

Thread Information