Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

Rubber from vial

Hi guys

I may have injected a very small piece of rubber into my glute along with my oil. My injection site has a fairly large lump with lots of redness. As it's my first cycle, I'm used to PIP and lumps/redness and this one is no different than the others (but it's more red than normal). Please note I usually inject 0.8ml which is 250ml twice a week. But this time I had to use 1.3ml which gives me 400mg test (had to do this due to circumstances with working and going away).

I injected on monday. I noticed just now that the vial has very very small flakes of rubber in it. But when I injected the oil on Monday I always check the syringe properly and there was no black objects etc.

Worst case scenario = I've injected a very very small piece of the rubber stopper into my glute (but I don't think I did because I inspected the syringe before injecting)

Or..

The oil was mixed with the rubber and somehow caused my problem? Without directly injecting a piece of rubber.

I will keep an eye on it. But if there is a piece of rubber in my ass - what would need to be done?

Thanks bros

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    Hi guys

I may have injected a very small piece of rubber into my glute along with my oil. My injection site has a fairly large lump with lots of redness. As it's my first cycle, I'm used to PIP and lumps/redness and this one is no different than the others (but it's more red than normal). Please note I usually inject 0.8ml which is 250ml twice a week. But this time I had to use 1.3ml which gives me 400mg test (had to do this due to circumstances with working and going away).

I injected on monday. I noticed just now that the vial has very very small flakes of rubber in it. But when I injected the oil on Monday I always check the syringe properly and there was no black objects etc.

Worst case scenario = I've injected a very very small piece of the rubber stopper into my glute (but I don't think I did because I inspected the syringe before injecting)

Or..

The oil was mixed with the rubber and somehow caused my problem? Without directly injecting a piece of rubber.

I will keep an eye on it. But if there is a piece of rubber in my ass - what would need to be done?

Thanks bros
    Worst case it will abscess, best case nothing ill will happen.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is a real pain in the ass ain't it Well keep a eye on it if it gets hot go to the ER but don't say it was aas.Tell them it was B12 and toss that vial.I draw and shoot with a 23g same pin.I got shots at the Docs and the hospital and never seen them use a different needle to draw then another to shoot.

It sure it bro!! I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully it'll go away like all the others have. B12 - I'll remember that and tell them!

If it is an abcess, what treatment would I need? Would it go away on its own?

It sure it bro!! I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully it'll go away like all the others have. B12 - I'll remember that and tell them!

If it is an abcess, what treatment would I need? Would it go away on its own?
    If it abcess' you'll need to have it lanced

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its a pain not a big problem. Its a cyst-like a big pimple but deeper than you can successfully treat yourself. If you need to go to the clinic, make sure they know it is a foreign body (the rubber stopper). Hopefully, this will get them to remove it rather than drain or treat with antibiotics alone.

Hi guys

Or..

Thanks bros
    Get a razor blade cut that rubber piece out. LOL I'm just giving you a hard time. I don't think you injected rubber into your glutes even if there was small pieces of rubber in the vial. I'm assuming you pushed the needle into the oil before you drew. Whether the vial was standing straight or inverted, the gravity will draw the rubber down to the bottom. The middle of the vial should have no rubber. I think you just have PIP. PIP happens. Just limp around for a few days and you'll be GTG. Wouldn't worry too much about it.

Hi guys

Or..

Thanks bros

I have done the same and have not had any probs. I agree with some of the above statements and definately keep your eye on it. Watch out if the swelling and redness become worse and fever may sometimes accompany an infection. Keep us posted.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    This is a real pain in the ass ain't it Well keep a eye on it if it gets hot go to the ER but don't say it was aas.Tell them it was B12 and toss that vial.I draw and shoot with a 23g same pin.I got shots at the Docs and the hospital and never seen them use a different needle to draw then another to shoot.

When I worked in the ER we never changed from drawing to pushing, we did TONS of IM injections during cold/flu season and it wasn't in our protocol to change needles after drawing the solution

evanescent is offline Banned
    Really newb question here:

So what's the deal with the rubber seal on vials? I have a few empties I ordered but haven't tried prodding them. Do they re-seal quickly after having a syringe inserted or will they drip if you held them upside down after drawing? I have some 18g drawing pins and they are a pretty decent size, I could see how they could pop out a chunk out into the vial after aspirating the air equivalent you intend to draw.

I've had latex allergies in the past so can see why having a chunk of that shit embedded 1.5 inches into your body could cause problems...

Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Really newb question here:

So what's the deal with the rubber seal on vials? I have a few empties I ordered but haven't tried prodding them. Do they re-seal quickly after having a syringe inserted or will they drip if you held them upside down after drawing? I have some 18g drawing pins and they are a pretty decent size, I could see how they could pop out a chunk out into the vial after aspirating the air equivalent you intend to draw.

I've had latex allergies in the past so can see why having a chunk of that shit embedded 1.5 inches into your body could cause problems...
    You don't want to use "blunt needles"

You want "beveled tip" meaning sharp.

Come into the seal at a 45 degree angle with edge of the beveled point leading.

This way you minimize the risk of 'coring' a piece of rubber out of the seal

Cheers Couch. Goes to show for all the research done, some of the most obvious shit goes straight over my head ... I have a 100 box of 25g x 1.5's so all good. Also have 31g x 5/16 slinpins for HCG .

... I've actually been considering injecting some of my bacwater IM to make sure I'm able to follow through (I have 30ml so plenty to do 2 batches of HCG). Would hate to order all my gear only to discover I'm a massive pusspuss

I get tons of bruising from bloodtests, yet the 3 Hep B vaccinations I had last year in the delts were all painless and fine.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If there were chunks of rubber in my vial I'd throw that shit away.
    No wait, I'd use it as a sublingual PWO booster, can't throw away gear.
    (Do the same with expired gear. Yes! I do have expired gear! And I'm not talking about 6m-1y last exp which I'd use anyway, but like 6 years last exp date. It's because I keep finding amps in strange
    places, lol)

But as stated, most likely nothing will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    If there were chunks of rubber in my vial I'd throw that shit away.
    No wait, I'd use it as a sublingual PWO booster, can't throw away gear.
    (Do the same with expired gear. Yes! I do have expired gear! And I'm not talking about 6m-1y last exp which I'd use anyway, but like 6 years last exp date. It's because I keep finding amps in strange
    places, lol)

But as stated, most likely nothing will happen.
    Hmmm.

I used to squirt out all the little drops of test after I injected, onto my thighs to rub it in, so I wouldn't waste it. Always thought if it did any thing or not.

So you can topically aply or take test esters sublingual?

I know the little drops won't mean jack shit, but lets say, hypothetically all of oil rubbed onto the chest, would the test get absorbed?

Can't you just keep a tiny bit of air in the syringe before drawing to ensure you get the full dose injected?

Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Can't you just keep a tiny bit of air in the syringe before drawing to ensure you get the full dose injected?
    I actually do that, I pull about .3ml of air into it and its makes a lovely "sssssss" sound at the end of shot.

Still there's a little in there left. In talking next to nothing, but still.....

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Hmmm.

I used to squirt out all the little drops of test after I injected, onto my thighs to rub it in, so I wouldn't waste it. Always thought if it did any thing or not.

So you can topically aply or take test esters sublingual?

I know the little drops won't mean jack shit, but lets say, hypothetically all of oil rubbed onto the chest, would the test get absorbed?
    With pure test base the absorption from skin is about 10%.
    If you mix in something like DMSO I'd think a lot more would get absorbed.

But since it's an ester attached, sublingual is the way I go.
    Test attached to long esters are after absorbed orally (to a tiny degree, see andriol ).
    As for how good test e would absorb sublingual, not sure.
    I'll are if I can find out.

But yeah, the drops are not gonna amount to jack shit.
    It's basically finding the best placebo effect were looking for. Lol.

Hello my bros

Just an update to let you know the redness and lump has almost went away now. It's not red at all anymore and the lump is much smaller. So I guess I didn't inject any rubber!!!

Thanks for the help

My bros

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad to hear it

Thread Information