Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: first TEST E AND CLEN CYCLE

alexxgee is offline New Member

first TEST E AND CLEN CYCLE

Hello everyone, has anyone done a test/clen cycle for cutting ? if so please share ? I AM 21, 5'9 ABOUT 14% BF, 167 lbs and have been lifting for 5 years now(seriously the past year). My plan is to do a 10 week cycle of Test E 500mg a week and also throw in some clen at 20mcg and go up every 2 weeks with taking a week off the clen in between. My goal is to get the body fat down as much as i can by Mid April. I joined a contest for the best before and after results that has a pretty penny as the prize and I do plan on winning. lol So far ive Done DNP about 3 weeks ago and got some pretty crazy results with little to no side effects. I want to cut down(and gain some muscle) as much as i can for the next 2 months and wanted to take some advice from someone with experience. What should my diet look like as well as my workout be ?

As of now i am consuming roughly 1500-1700 calories my macros are 50% P 30%C & 20%F
    i lift 5-6x a week and do cardio for about 30-40 min every day.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Post your stats and actual diet in the diet section. You eat way too little on the face of it.

Also detail your lifting and cardio routine in that section.

I really think with the info given you are miles away from successfully using dangerous compounds.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    167lbs and you want to cut??

Whats with this kids looking for the ethiopian look??

Read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html
    songdog likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Be safe
    Last edited by Couchlock; 02-19-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    It's because they won't sacrifice jack shit when it comes to diet.

They are all "skinny fat' with no definition.

No way they come in at 5'10 165lbs, lift for 4 years and need to cut.

They "think they lift" "think they diet", but in reality don't have the first clue.

Op, you just need to double or triple that dnp , stack it with t4 and Clen .

Perfect..
    Please stop your sarcasm in almost every thread like this, it doesn't come across in the written word and if anybody does follow the 'advice' they are going to get hurt. It doesn't help them and it doesn't help this board which is supposed to be a caring, safe cycling board.

Thank you.
    songdog and alexxgee like this.

thank you for the advise, i eat and train what works for me. I am not new to cutting Ive been wrestling for 4 years now and have done plenty of cuts in order to make weight, the thing is that I have never really had the "aesthetics" i've been wanting... The reason why i did come to this page is to get some more insight on peoples experience with Test/clen cycles, and what to expect. i have everything on hand now including PCT.But i will make a new post on the diet section and see what advise i get.

Yes sir. i want to get as shredded as possible and see my abs for once. i really want to push my body and see what i am capable of achieving. By no means am i looking for an "Ethiopian look" ...... Thanks for the links ill defiantly read up on those

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Cycling at your age is very unsafe can and will lead too problems down the road.And going on a test cycle you will put on weight with or with out clen .

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Cycling at your age is very unsafe can and will lead too problems down the road.And going on a test cycle you will put on weight with or with out clen.
    Copy that, I really don't mind putting on weight as far as numbers go ... i'm basing myself how i look in the mirror rather then worry about what the scale says. Would i benefit at all from the test as far as aesthetics ? or should i stick to just the clen alone ?

Thread Information