Thread: Test cycle

JHMinks is offline New Member

Question Test cycle

I'm considering my first cycle: 25mg DBol ed, 500mg Test Ethan wk finished off with some clomid, nolva on hand. My concern is that with test alone I will not be able to maintain much of my gains. Should i through some whinny or primo to solidify my gains or will i see the same results with just test?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    how about some stats first,,, Age/height & weight/training experience/current condition
    thanks,
    ~R

Lift Chief is offline Member
    You could add winny at the end if you'd like but with proper post cycle therapy you don't need it IMO. That looks like a good cycle to me... but what are your stats?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just my opinion: the d-bol should go up another 5mg per day. Why would you think that your not going to keep your gains on your first cycle??? The winny is not like some "lock the deal" type of AAS. You will benifit from the hardness and vascularity but it doesnt have much to do with you keeping your gains. I would be more concerned with running a anit-estrogen and post clonid therapy. You would like to keep the bloat down wouldnt you?? i think you need to do some more research bro, but I do commend you on basic cycle for your first!! You will definitely see results if your diet and training principles are intact!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    how about some stats first,,, Age/height & weight/training experience/current condition
    thanks,
    ~R
    We need these

JohnnyB

165lbs 6'0 29yrs 16% BF

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    how long have you been lifting?

2 yrs

simplyjakked is offline Member
    why does everyone go straight to roids. that is a solid cycle but rather than do that why not put in some good old fashioned effort and do somethin silly like work your ass off first. hit a plateau before you start beating on your body.

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    why does everyone go straight to roids. that is a solid cycle but rather than do that why not put in some good old fashioned effort and do somethin silly like work your ass off first. hit a plateau before you start beating on your body.
    great advice!

sharky is offline Associate Member
    Id Wait But I Know That Once You Have It Or Arwe Possitively Going To Get It There Is No Waiting So Id Do 550mg/ Every 5 Days Of Test And 30mg/day Of D-bol. As For The Win. Id Leave It Out. It Wont Help Keep Anything. I Would However Throw In Some Provorone At The End For Hardness And 2 1/2 Weeks After The Last Injection Id Throw In Some Clomid. Good Luck And Eat A Shit Load.

Thread Information