Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Safest Way To Order Online Domestically.

tropicalsensation is offline New Member

Safest Way To Order Online Domestically.

I do not want to try international for fear of customs. I do not have any access to a local source. Therefore my only option is to go online from a domestic source. What is the most discreet way and the least risky way to go about paying. Moneygram/western union or bitcoin? etc.. Safety is my primary concern here I want to minimize the chance of having any legal issues.

Blog Entries
    they all work well I guess I don't understand the question...your going to have to use your real name with all of them I believe...is that what your concern is?...

tropicalsensation is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    they all work well I guess I don't understand the question...your going to have to use your real name with all of them I believe...is that what your concern is?...
    My largest concern is RISK primarily. There is an inherant risk involved when doing anything like this which you can take steps to try and minimize and I want to find the safest way to go about it. How does each form of payment method differ from one another what is your experience with them and why would you pick them etc.... How to be anonymous.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Honestly it doesn't matter what you choose as far as payment, if the source is reliable you'll be ok, if its who i think it is they'll take care of you if your payment gets blocked and give you alternative methods for payment. As far as legal issues go, buying a little gear online isn't really going to be on anyones radar bro they want the manufacturers of the shit and the guys selling it not the random dude buying a couple vials

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There really isn't a safe way. You're buying class 3 controlled substances and there is always a major risk. Domestic or international it's all the same. The only difference is customs has the legal right to open any and all packages that come thru. You will need to use your real name and address. It's a risk and you need to decide if the risk is worth the reward. Keep in mind that most domestic sources are home brew so you never know what you're getting. I had an issue years ago with a domestic source and got a double infection. Meaning, the gear had some contamination in it and I injected on a Sunday and Thursday and ended up with an infection on BOTH sites. Luckily, I went to the doctors and got on antibiotics and it cleared up. Needless to say I no longer use that source.

my guess is bit coin would be safer in that your name is a step removed from the process.
    meaning... with wiring money you use your name on the wire but with bit coin you use your name to buy bit coins and then you use your bit coins to buy the gear

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    get ready to get scammed coming here saying you dont have a source.

Ignore the mess you will get in your inbox.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    my guess is bit coin would be safer in that your name is a step removed from the process.
    meaning... with wiring money you use your name on the wire but with bit coin you use your name to buy bit coins and then you use your bit coins to buy the gear
    that's interesting...I have yet to try bitcoin but it dose sound "safer"...to be honest there is nothing safer and anonymous like cash by mail but obviously you need to really trust your source...

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalsensation View Post
    IWhat is the most discreet way and the least risky way to go about paying. Moneygram/western union or bitcoin? etc.. Safety is my primary concern here I want to minimize the chance of having any legal issues.
    You need to use your real name with WU and MG in case there is a problem with the transaction. You will need to show an ID in order to correct any issues. They will not talk to you without an ID. Never used bitcoin so I don't have any input.

There's always going to be risk man. Only you can decide what you think is ok. Don't have it delivered to a friend's house either. Take responsibility for yourself.

pvthndl is offline New Member
    Bitcoin is, I think, more secure. You do have to set up your wallet and then move money into it. You can do that from a credit card - takes a few days but has lower limits per transaction. Or you can link your wallet to a bank account. This allows for much larger transfers but takes longer - about 1 week or so. Of course your source needs to accept bitcoin, but the it is just a matter of transferring the coin from your wallet to theirs. One word of caution. Be careful when starting a transfer to express the amount you want to move in dollars. I almost triggered a multi-million dollar transfer attempt because I was typing it the amount in bitcoins (about $1000 per 1 bitcoin). Not that the transfer would have worked anyway....just my $.02 or .00002 bitcoins.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    It's a dice roll every time

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    i thought everyone frowned on these threads. Gave away the trade secretes if you will
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    i thought everyone frowned on these threads. Gave away the trade secretes if you will
    If you ask me its a pointless thread.... just fucking order the shit. My biggest concern would be if the shit is legit, not the safest way to order lol its all illegal bro nothing is safe, but you're a small fish in the ocean stop worrying
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Right..money order and blah blah . There are other threads about this. I get it becuase I had a million questions at first. But after you get to know and talk to other on here they tell you how it's pretty much goes..little risk I think..I got all my pct stuff and AI and HCG no problem. Never ordered gear online though

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Right..money order and blah blah . There are other threads about this. I get it becuase I had a million questions at first. But after you get to know and talk to other on here they tell you how it's pretty much goes..little risk I think..I got all my pct stuff and AI and HCG no problem. Never ordered gear online though
    I just opened bit coin wallet, my source gives a hefty discount off rip for paying with btc

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I just opened bit coin wallet, my source gives a hefty discount off rip for paying with btc
    Yeah that would be my only incentive in choosing one payment method over another lol other than that its all the same shit

My largest concern is RISK primarily. There is an inherant risk involved when doing anything like this which you can take steps to try and minimize and I want to find the safest way to go about it. How does each form of payment method differ from one another what is your experience with them and why would you pick them etc.... How to be anonymous.
    The absolutely anonymous payment method is bitcoin. Drugs and rocket launchers have been purchased with bitcoin and the government can't trace the source. Don't know if your source would accept bitcoin. If not, I would use a prepaid card. When the prepaid card is purchased with cash, its use can't be traced either. Since AAS is hardware, someone, most likely you will have to claim it. There's always risk. You just have to determine if the risk is worth the reward.
    956Vette and TiduZ1492 like this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Information Security 101

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The absolutely anonymous payment method is bitcoin. Drugs and rocket launchers have been purchased with bitcoin and the government can't trace the source. Don't know if your source would accept bitcoin. If not, I would use a prepaid card. When the prepaid card is purchased with cash, its use can't be traced either. Since AAS is hardware, someone, most likely you will have to claim it. There's always risk. You just have to determine if the risk is worth the reward.
    Bitcoin transactions offer pseudonymity, there are other cryptocurrencies that offer greater anonymity (dash or monero come to mind). It was mentioned in a post above the idea that connecting your bank account or credit card to acquire digital currency (w/ intention to pay a drug dealer) is viable...word to the wise, certain exchanges will shut you down as they work with the feds and have propriety methods in play to mitigate.

This thread is a scary joke & I fear the OP has blown his cover - best to wipe and destroy all technology you're using (had you actually purchase illegal drugs this spring). Cover your ass and work within the system is the best advice for those fearful & without advanced knowledge of the game. There are plenty of doctors and pharmacies that will supply about all your scheduled drug needs - use cash like the majority of criminals or credit to blend in. Best of luck!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Can you elaborate on what you mean by you "just opened a bitcoin wallet?" While it's nice when suppliers offer 2-5% off for buyers making payment in digital currency...it often will cost you more to safely acquire the coin (consider the burner phone, mule, shapeshifting, hoodie and/or anonymous mask expenses)...and not to mention the volatility involved - imagine how frustrated you'd be when you work your ass off to load that wallet and by the time you're ready to transmit, the value has depreciated - lol (always good to have extra & be able to tip your dealer).

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I do not want to try international for fear of customs. I do not have any access to a local source. Therefore my only option is to go online from a domestic source. What is the most discreet way and the least risky way to go about paying. Moneygram/western union or bitcoin? etc.. Safety is my primary concern here I want to minimize the chance of having any legal issues.
    Many sources prefer bitcoin. Tbh I believe it is safer for both parties just because the dea and fbi are probably a lot more likely to monitor moneygram and western union because of their drug and money laundering past than bitcoin. Just my opinion.

Also, dont worry... when everyone acts like its a big deal... it is a big deal. Look at the world of pot. Someday our shit will be accepted brother, till then be ready to pay a lawyer $750 and pay a $900-$2000 fine. Peace man.

Thread Information