Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: 1g tren, 1g masteron, first cycle thoughts? - do i need PCT?

BCbuddy is offline New Member

1g tren, 1g masteron, first cycle thoughts? - do i need PCT?

Okay now that ive got your attention, Hi guys first time poster long time reader!

For fucks sake i wrote all this and its telling me i cant upload URLS or links, so im going to upload in sections.

I know im going to get alot of hate on me for some of the things im about to share with you, and some may be well founded, others from lack of knowledge perhaps, but all i ask is if you do decide to throw some shade can you at least contribute to my education with facts and sources; I would like to get an answer to my questions, not a lecture why i shouldnt do it; so please contribute more than just your .02 cents if not at least for the sake of harm reduction.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Don't feed the troll. Let the admin deal with him

Super fucking frustrating i cant post the rest of my post because of "spam" words. Where can i find out what words are setting it off?

Nono guys, i had a very long thought out informative post, i was just joking with the title. I just tried posting it in sections to figure out which words were setting off the "spam filter". Please help, i like this site.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Where's your question and I will give you answers not wat page and paragraph I got it from.Now if you read our stickys you will get a ton of info bro but we are hear to help.
    Obs likes this.

pretty frustrating, there is alot of info i want to be taken into consideration when getting advice, and i cant figure out what could possibly be the spam words.

Sark is offline Junior Member
    One that messed me up for awhile was the "at" symbol, make sure you're not using any random symbols in your posts, and maybe try abbreviations for steroids instead of their actual names.
    You can always delete one sentence at a time until you find the sentence that is blocking you, then find out what word/s are causing it.

literally just re typed the whole thing and this jgdflkhskd spam filter is stopping me, i have no idea why ive re read it a million times it doesnt make sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sark View Post
    One that messed me up for awhile was the "at" symbol, make sure you're not using any random symbols in your posts, and maybe try abbreviations for steroids instead of their actual names.
    You can always delete one sentence at a time until you find the sentence that is blocking you, then find out what word/s are causing it.
    Will do, thank you

keeping it simplle to avoid the spam filter, its killing me.

5 ft 11
    180 pounds
    RM at roughly 1,750kcal
    18% BF
    (i know i know dont comment until youve read it all)

Im 21 years old, Im a boxer, not looking to get huge as fuck, just looking for lean muscle, strength is important but so is stamina. this will be my 3rd cycle. My first being a very young impressionable 16 year old running with the infamously nefarious adults in my city, and wanting to be apart of the team, i accepted a free bottle of t400, a bag of nolva, and a bag of hcg from my boss. at 600mg/wk This obviously took a toll on me mentally, but i blew up, fucked all the highschool bitches, and snapped necks in my boxing gym. This is where my interest in steroids started. go ahead Give me shit, i was literally a guinea pig.

Anyways, just before i turned 20 i decided to give it another shot. I ran

300mg EQ - 14 weeks
    400mg test - 12 weeks
    100mg eod mast p - week 2-14

This was a sick cycle, except i was getting into partying, and constantly on "business" trips so i rarely got any time at the gym, and although i would still workout a few days a week, i had no strict routine as far as diet or excersize goes. I still looked GREAT i dropped alot of body fat, and gained a solid 20 pounds and kept most of what i earned after i came off. I even came off with no PCT because i was in jail for around 6 weeks. Anyways, i was superficial and lost my focus on why i started the cycle. Having a useless cokehead girlfriend is a huge setback mentally too (hopeless romantic).

Anyways im 21 now, and i really liked that cycle for me personally. Id like to give it another shot except im bumping the EQ up to 400mg and im not starting the masteron until about week 8. By then im planning to be as close to 10% bf as possible. Theres a reason why im so unhealthy now.
    I got diagnosed with colon cancer when i was 20, and there was no fuckin way i was going through chemo so i got my stomach cut open and they cut that bugger out of me. That isnt the reason why I fell back so much though. When they did a followup a few weeks later, they realized the doctor actually fucked up and literally cut the WRONG piece out of me. No joke. It doesnt end there. When i did the second operation, i got an infection in the wound that almost killed me. everything combined, i had a good 6 week period of being bed ridden or being at home eating, and even after it took months to get my athletic mentality back

So yeah the cancer, infection, combined with poor nutrition and not being able to train really took it out of my test levels. I never weighed myself but id say i was at least 20 pounds heavier in fat. Now after half a year of stable work, living with a good girl whos in school, im ready to do this responsibly. 100% cancer free by the way

wk 1-16: 400mg EQ / once a week
    wk 1-14: 400mg test E / split into 2 shots a week
    wk 8-16: 300mg masteron (note: this is only once i get my bf down)

So my questions are:

-What would a good PCT look like for a cycle like this?
    -What are your thoughts on this cycle?
    -Can anyone give me some guidance regarding how i should go about losing 10-12 pounds of body fat by week 8? What is a good balance between burning fat through cardio, and running a deficit? Is it too much to ask for a simple meal plan, or maybe its the wrong section for that?
    - Also, im 7 days into my cycle, and i just got bloods done today, will they already be elevated, or will it accurately represent where i was at naturally? Keep in mind EQ and Test E are both hella long esters.
    -I LOVED masteron because it kept down the bloating, and i had mild gyno from my first cycle, but with mast it was literally zero. I have a bottle of masteron prop, is it worth running to combat gyno and water retention, while boosting the test E? If not, what is a good AI i can run during, that isnt going to diminish the effects of my cycle? When i ran my PCT before it really made me depressed and lazy after i took my pills, so id much rather run masteron if you guys think its worth running at 18% BF. I hear its super synergistic with test and can improve aggression/energy
    -Also, has anyone actually noticed REAL help in the endurance/cardio department from EQ, and if so will 400mg do that? What will 400mg do for me?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I never have a problem with spam filter. I don't even know what tht is lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    21 yrs old running a cycle isn't a smart thing read the young and steroids thread in our stickys.
    NACH3 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you seriously being serious about the doses and pct? I've used tren for many years and there is 0 reason a gram should be used, especially for a first time user.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Im gonna make this simple. You are too young to use androgen receptor stimulance.
    There are no quickfixes. There is no excusions.
    When u managed to overcome colon cancer, u should be able to overcome this sad little fact.

Ok. A little more info then. U are not too young. U never are. Hey. U can use it at 12. Shoot it in your ass or do orals. Simple. See?..u can do it.

Probleme is. When u are younger than 25, almost all guys in here, included me, think that the cons overcomes the pros. Simple as that. Therefor we will not speculate in what u could run.

Its a dick answer and i should try to make u understand why, but im not.

But maybe some other member will do.

Look guys this cycle is happening, literally its already started, im already 2 weeks in, and ive purchased my whole entire cycle. I just spent a months rent on it, so im not going back. PLEASE dont think im discrediting your advice, i am not one of those young adults who thinks they are invincible and know everything, but the fact is, i am doing this.

Since it seems your concerned with my health, then obviously there is nothing dangerous about what im doing, although some advice on PCT would be great. Even if you dont agree i should be doing it, help me for harm reductions sake then. This isnt speculation, its a current cycle. I could just make a new account on another forum, and lie about my age but i chose to be honest, because i thought it would help with advice on doses; Also i really respect this forum.

If my cycle is lacking in a way that will do things like fuck with my sex drive, or is redundant, or unneeded, why not help me because i am young? If you had young children, would you refrain from teaching them about sex and drugs because they arent READY? No, because they may parttake anyways, and its good to have the knowledge.

I am parttaking currently, please help me parttake as responsibly irresponsible as i can.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Are you seriously being serious about the doses and pct? I've used tren for many years and there is 0 reason a gram should be used, especially for a first time user.
    Dont worry that was a joke, read my long post.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Thank you i appreciate your advice FULLY. People dont seem to understand im not asking in speculation. This is the cycle i am currently running, and not stopping. Its happening, so i would like some advice on whether im doing it properly. I know this opens up room for a sarcastic reply like "your too young, your not doing it proper" But you know what i mean. Sure its irresponsible, so please help me for harm reduction purposes than. Especially with my PCT, because i can do all the research i want, its all different people with different bodies and cycles, all speculating. So i would love some personal advice tailored to me. I am not some snobby young adult that thinks they know everything, i am just set on doing this, its happening, please help me do it properly. Thanks for the concern guys.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BCbuddy View Post
    keeping it simplle to avoid the spam filter, its killing me.

5 ft 11
    180 pounds
    RM at roughly 1,750kcal
    18% BF
    (i know i know dont comment until youve read it all)

Im 21 years old, Im a boxer, not looking to get huge as fuck, just looking for lean muscle, strength is important but so is stamina. this will be my 3rd cycle. My first being a very young impressionable 16 year old running with the infamously nefarious adults in my city, and wanting to be apart of the team, i accepted a free bottle of t400, a bag of nolva, and a bag of hcg from my boss. at 600mg/wk This obviously took a toll on me mentally, but i blew up, fucked all the highschool bitches, and snapped necks in my boxing gym. This is where my interest in steroids started. go ahead Give me shit, i was literally a guinea pig.

Anyways, just before i turned 20 i decided to give it another shot. I ran

300mg EQ - 14 weeks
    400mg test - 12 weeks
    100mg eod mast p - week 2-14

This was a sick cycle, except i was getting into partying, and constantly on "business" trips so i rarely got any time at the gym, and although i would still workout a few days a week, i had no strict routine as far as diet or excersize goes. I still looked GREAT i dropped alot of body fat, and gained a solid 20 pounds and kept most of what i earned after i came off. I even came off with no PCT because i was in jail for around 6 weeks. Anyways, i was superficial and lost my focus on why i started the cycle. Having a useless cokehead girlfriend is a huge setback mentally too (hopeless romantic).

Anyways im 21 now, and i really liked that cycle for me personally. Id like to give it another shot except im bumping the EQ up to 400mg and im not starting the masteron until about week 8. By then im planning to be as close to 10% bf as possible. Theres a reason why im so unhealthy now.
    I got diagnosed with colon cancer when i was 20, and there was no fuckin way i was going through chemo so i got my stomach cut open and they cut that bugger out of me. That isnt the reason why I fell back so much though. When they did a followup a few weeks later, they realized the doctor actually fucked up and literally cut the WRONG piece out of me. No joke. It doesnt end there. When i did the second operation, i got an infection in the wound that almost killed me. everything combined, i had a good 6 week period of being bed ridden or being at home eating, and even after it took months to get my athletic mentality back

So yeah the cancer, infection, combined with poor nutrition and not being able to train really took it out of my test levels. I never weighed myself but id say i was at least 20 pounds heavier in fat. Now after half a year of stable work, living with a good girl whos in school, im ready to do this responsibly. 100% cancer free by the way

Congrats on being cancer free

wk 1-16: 400mg EQ / once a week
    wk 1-14: 400mg test E / split into 2 shots a week
    wk 8-16: 300mg masteron (note: this is only once i get my bf down)

Im not suggesting you run a cycle at your age... but you have the test and EQ wks backwards... EQ clears in 21days and is a testosterone derivative... read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

The young and Steroids

So my questions are:

-What would a good PCT look like for a cycle like this?
    -What are your thoughts on this cycle?

Test only first time as you won't know what compound is causing the side effects
    -Can anyone give me some guidance regarding how i should go about losing 10-12 pounds of body fat by week 8? What is a good balance between burning fat through cardio, and running a deficit? Is it too much to ask for a simple meal plan, or maybe its the wrong section for that?

Hit the diet section up - carb cycling is a great way to prime the body for growth and cut body fat/& glycogen stores

- Also, im 7 days into my cycle, and i just got bloods done today, will they already be elevated, or will it accurately represent where i was at naturally? Keep in mind EQ and Test E are both hella long esters.

Watch HCT on EQ it's known to drive it up as well as your hunger!

-I LOVED masteron because it kept down the bloating, and i had mild gyno from my first cycle, but with mast it was literally zero. I have a bottle of masteron prop, is it worth running to combat gyno and water retention, while boosting the test E? If not, what is a good AI i can run during, that isnt going to diminish the effects of my cycle? When i ran my PCT before it really made me depressed and lazy after i took my pills, so id much rather run masteron if you guys think its worth running at 18% BF. I hear its super synergistic with test and can improve aggression/energy
    -Also, has anyone actually noticed REAL help in the endurance/cardio department from EQ, and if so will 400mg do that? What will 400mg do for me?
    Mast at any bf over 10% won't shine - you'll get the strength aspect out of it as it's a DHT... but they're shouldn't be 3 compounds in a first cycle - just test and s good diet!

I'm still not suggesting you start as you should know these answers b4 you start! Best of luck and again congrats on being cancer free
    ghettoboyd and KINGKONG like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thank you i appreciate your advice FULLY. People dont seem to understand im not asking in speculation. This is the cycle i am currently running, and not stopping. Its happening, so i would like some advice on whether im doing it properly. I know this opens up room for a sarcastic reply like "your too young, your not doing it proper" But you know what i mean. Sure its irresponsible, so please help me for harm reduction purposes than. Especially with my PCT, because i can do all the research i want, its all different people with different bodies and cycles, all speculating. So i would love some personal advice tailored to me. I am not some snobby young adult that thinks they know everything, i am just set on doing this, its happening, please help me do it properly. Thanks for the concern guys.
    There isn't a proper way to do this without causing you damage. You come on a forum for advice regarding a cycle but will only take the advice what your looking for. That's why your here because you don't know anything about what your doing and we do yet you wont take our advice, its very immature and you would be far better stopping the cycle because you don't know this yet but you could gain more maintainable size without the cycle. Sorry I don't want to help you hurt yourself so I'm out but I wish you would listen to guys who have been cycling longer than you have bee alive and know whats best for your goals.

evanescent is offline Banned
    It just occurred to me that my tax dollars are probably funding the inevitable lifelong TRT for guys like this.

**begins horrific incredible hulk-like transformation into a neo-conservative**

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Guys, this is his third cycle.
    He's allready begun.
    So that's what I'll work with. Needless to say, the OP should quit.
    However, since you're not going to...

you should do an AI like arimidex .
    To count on masteron to prevent estrogenic sides when using 400mg test e a week isn't smart.

As for the EQ, as Nach said, it's a very long ester and you should quit the EQ 2 weeks before you quit the test e, not the other way around.
    As for your choice to use EQ at all, you could probably just as well have used test only, but since you're not on an AI then EQ is better than upping the test.
    (BUT DO GET ADEX ASAP)

What you really are messing with here is that you might end up screwing your natural testosterone production for good, and the bloodwork you took 2 weeks in the cycle are worthless as pre cycle.
    Test e will start to release INSTANTLY from the depot, usually causing a spike in day 1&2 after the inject. Reason why you don't feel test e for about 2 weeks,
    (as far as pumps and performance in the gym) is another reason, which is not very well known. We can speculate it's because it takes some time for cellular response to testosterones anabolic action takes some time.
    (Increased glycolytic enzymes, increased intracellular nutrient content and water pressure, etc)

As for masteron there are differing views.
    Im pretty torn on saying go ahead now, because:
    With your body fat, mast will hinder e2 conversion and increase lipolysis.
    That said, when using adex that largely replaces the need for mast.

Also, even though it's your third cycle, I'd say you should keep it simple.
    You've also lost a lot of mass since before.
    So all you'd really need would be a test cycle with hcg and AI. (Then PCT)

But adding in 400mg EQ to 400mg test e, well, you've allready started so go ahead. (Remember that the EQ stays in your system a long time though)

As for mast, I'm kinda torn here as I said. If you're not on an AI I'd use it right away until you get an AI. Then I'd stop and rather, if anything, use it at the end.
    When combining lots of compounds you can get side effects and don't know which compound that causes it.
    That's my first glance at this set up.

To keep it simple I'd say:
    Test + EQ,
    (And maybe) mast at the end
    With mast also being used until you get an AI, which you really must get regardless.

Also remember to use hcg 2-3 x weekly the entire cycle, and do PCT with SERMs.
    (If you do add in mast at the end it has the benefit of being a short ester, thus it can be used while the EQ and test e are clearing the system)
    KINGKONG and BCbuddy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Guys, this is his third cycle.
    He's allready begun.
    So that's what I'll work with. Needless to say, the OP should quit.
    However, since you're not going to...

you should do an AI like arimidex .
    To count on masteron to prevent estrogenic sides when using 400mg test e a week isn't smart.

As for the EQ, as Nach said, it's a very long ester and you should quit the EQ 2 weeks before you quit the test e, not the other way around.
    As for your choice to use EQ at all, you could probably just as well have used test only, but since you're not on an AI then EQ is better than upping the test.
    (BUT DO GET ADEX ASAP)

What you really are messing with here is that you might end up screwing your natural testosterone production for good, and the bloodwork you took 2 weeks in the cycle are worthless as pre cycle.
    Test e will start to release INSTANTLY from the depot, usually causing a spike in day 1&2 after the inject. Reason why you don't feel test e for about 2 weeks,
    (as far as pumps and performance in the gym) is another reason, which is not very well known. We can speculate it's because it takes some time for cellular response to testosterones anabolic action takes some time.
    (Increased glycolytic enzymes, increased intracellular nutrient content and water pressure, etc)

As for masteron there are differing views.
    Im pretty torn on saying go ahead now, because:
    With your body fat, mast will hinder e2 conversion and increase lipolysis.
    That said, when using adex that largely replaces the need for mast.

Also, even though it's your third cycle, I'd say you should keep it simple.
    You've also lost a lot of mass since before.
    So all you'd really need would be a test cycle with hcg and AI. (Then PCT)

But adding in 400mg EQ to 400mg test e, well, you've allready started so go ahead. (Remember that the EQ stays in your system a long time though)

As for mast, I'm kinda torn here as I said. If you're not on an AI I'd use it right away until you get an AI. Then I'd stop and rather, if anything, use it at the end.
    When combining lots of compounds you can get side effects and don't know which compound that causes it.
    That's my first glance at this set up.

To keep it simple I'd say:
    Test + EQ,
    (And maybe) mast at the end
    With mast also being used until you get an AI, which you really must get regardless.

Also remember to use hcg 2-3 x weekly the entire cycle, and do PCT with SERMs.
    (If you do add in mast at the end it has the benefit of being a short ester, thus it can be used while the EQ and test e are clearing the system)
    THANK you bud. I appreciate the info. Thanks for not dismissing me. do you agree losing a 1,000 calories a day is a bit rich, even if its just for the next 3 weeks or so? I used to do 600 a day when i was getting in shape for fights. Only difference is now im an ex smoker, cardio is tuff stuff now.

There isn't a proper way to do this without causing you damage. You come on a forum for advice regarding a cycle but will only take the advice what your looking for. That's why your here because you don't know anything about what your doing and we do yet you wont take our advice, its very immature and you would be far better stopping the cycle because you don't know this yet but you could gain more maintainable size without the cycle. Sorry I don't want to help you hurt yourself so I'm out but I wish you would listen to guys who have been cycling longer than you have bee alive and know whats best for your goals.
    Look i did my best here to stay humble, and WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, i wouldnt say im anywhere close to having "no idea what im doing" Im actually probably alot more knowledgable then your average 25-30 year old man who comes here and asks "test E first cycle length dose blabla" you wouldnt believe, or actually you probably would because your not just on the internet, the people that do literally zero research, just listen to there roid dealers advice and giver. Ive literally put in hundreds of hours of research time both on the computer and through docs and endocardiologists, over the past 5 years. the couple weeks building up to a cycle especially, i go nuts with excitement and passion and want to know EVERYTHING i can. Ive done so much research everything that pops up is already recognizable, i could probably quote usernames from each post. Dont hate on me for trying to reach out for more PERSONAL help, because i dont want broscience from broguy at the gym, literally heard someone say "500mg deca 400mg mast 12wks no PCT its a waste, and keep all your gains" lmao. Anyways, i wont take any answers other than answers to the question "what is wrong with the mechanics of the cycle" i genuinely appreciate your concern for my age, if it is concern, and not just being condescending. I am a humble guy, i try to keep my ears open and my mouth shut, i want to learn so i am very open minded, but not helping me with my cycle, well is not helping me.

Also as far as the trt being paid for by you guys, well, thats life, and ive been chipping in my fair fuckin' 40% of a 6 figure income for 3 years; granted since ive gotten cancer i took a 6 month break and for the past 6 months have lost 20-30% of my hours, i still a hardworking citizen (oilfield welder). Besides we are paying for a lot worse then that like junkies and bums abusing the system.
    Last edited by BCbuddy; 02-22-2017 at 09:38 AM.

Hey, i understand where your coming from. I dont want to sound sour in my post, im not a hard person to teach, but its as simple as ive made up my mind on this one :/ . Thank you, GENUINELY from the bottom of my heart muscle, for being concerned.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    He did his first cycle at 16, damage is done.

Pct with serms, Clomid and nolva

100/75/50/50 Clomid
    40/20/20/20/20/20 nolva

Hcg from start of cycle to 3 days before pct, at 250iu twice weekly.

This info can be found in the main sticky.

Usualy its 4 weeks pct, but with your age, and prior cycle, and all the compounds your running this time extend that nova 2 weeks as I outlined above.

Out of curiosity, what was your pre cycle blood work regarding test levels ?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    He did his first cycle at 16, damage is done.

Pct with serms, Clomid and nolva

100/75/50/50 Clomid
    40/20/20/20/20/20 nolva

Hcg from start of cycle to 3 days before pct, at 250iu twice weekly.

This info can be found in the main sticky.

Usualy its 4 weeks pct, but with your age, and prior cycle, and all the compounds your running this time extend that nova 2 weeks as I outlined above.

Out of curiosity, what was your pre cycle blood work regarding test levels ?
    I havent gotten them yet, my doctor is a 45 minute drive away, my appointment is later this week. I will happily update though

Also should i be dosing the nolva and cloid every day or eod.

Also, do you guys have any good ways to minimize the crazy sweating. Ive searched, just wondering if there is some ancient chinese secret you guys are holding back or something.
    Last edited by BCbuddy; 02-22-2017 at 10:50 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Listen to your gymbros. Pct is pretty much a waist. Its just more drugs. If you can take the psycological issues, pcts are not that important.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Listen to your gymbros. Pct is pretty much a waist. Its just more drugs. If you can take the psycological issues, pcts are not that important.
    don't listen to this^^^^^^^^. Sil a mutant and his life experience or advice will not translate well to us normal humans. Do the PCT.

Biggest worry is gyno, and sex drive, so that falls under my PCT purposes. My girlfriend goes to school 5 days a week, AND works, plus doesnt touch any substances, or drink at all, so shes got hella hormones, she needs mad sexual attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post

don't listen to this^^^^^^^^. Sil a mutant and his life experience or advice will not translate well to us normal humans. Do the PCT.
    Well consider he's been cycling since age 16, pct may not do jack other than protect from gyno, if that's the case then just running adex or the like during a cruise would be better?

Lets wait for his pre cycle blood work, if his test is already shot, then he's already sitting pretty for TRT, so pct is of no use.

We need your pre-cycle bloods before we can really say.

But based on face value of the info given this far, your going to be better suited to blast and cruise, unless you can tolerate very low t well.

Be safe brother. Be safe

evanescent is offline Banned
    Please read the important pinned threads and what people have suggested. (Your post on Nolva/Clomid dosage made it evident you hadn't.. seriously that thread takes like 10 minutes to read)

Believe it or not, your biggest concern should be your health, not banging someone that I can almost certainly guarantee you'll be broken up with before you're 25. Sex loses its novelty, and by 30 you're a completely different person.

You're lucky if your HPTA (Brain to balls connection) isn't already damaged. It regulates a whole lot more than testosterone . You can go on replacement therapy for the rest of your life, but there are other hormonal elements that get damaged also. You basically go through the male version of menopause.

This is pretty much the only AAS forum where I've found a somewhat intelligent community who are aware of the damage that can be done to those using gear under 25 and gone to great efforts to help them out and prepare them for responsible use. Threads like this sort of shit all over that and contradict what most of the blokes here are about. Someone will inevitably dig up this thread and think "Well he was juicing at 16! fuck it!".

/end rant

I got bloods done when i was suffering from cancer, and i never assessed them myself, but my concern to my doctor was regarding TRT and he said i have okay test levels for someone my age, they are on the low side of normal, although my estrogen was a bit high. Blood pressure has always been on point. I forgot to mention the cycle i did at 16 was cut short at around week 6 or 7 because an autistic kid broke into my basement suite and walked out with some ps3 games and my pharmacy bag full of gear and needles lmao. Also no PCT, because of jail. But i digress, my point is that 6 months after my second cycle i wasnt even close to needing TRT.

Thats not an excuse, just letting you guys know, for educations sake. I could probably get the results still im at the same clinic. My current BW will be in later this week.

BTW guys, is losing 1,000 calories a day a stupid goal, even though the test wont kick in fully for a few weeks? I wouldnt just run a deficit; my RM is 1750 so if i ate 2,000 cal a day, and burnt 600-700 a day, i could be down to 10%BF in 6 weeks to a month. I honestly havent heard of carb cycling but im going to do some research when i get off work. Im used to having to cut weight for boxing, 600 calories a day was a piece of cake before the cancer, so i think 1000 is doable, id just have to set my mind to it, but is it a bad idea in your OPINION

I got bloods done when i was suffering from cancer, and i never assessed them myself, but my concern to my doctor was regarding TRT and he said i have okay test levels for someone my age, they are on the low side of normal, although my estrogen was a bit high. Blood pressure has always been on point. I forgot to mention the cycle i did at 16 was cut short at around week 6 or 7 because an autistic kid broke into my basement suite and walked out with some ps3 games and my pharmacy bag full of gear and needles lmao. Also no PCT, because of jail. But i digress, my point is that 6 months after my second cycle i wasnt even close to needing TRT.

Thats not an excuse, just letting you guys know, for educations sake. I could probably get the results still im at the same clinic. My current BW will be in later this week.

BTW guys, is losing 1,000 calories a day a stupid goal, even though the test wont kick in fully for a few weeks? I wouldnt just run a deficit; my RM is 1750 so if i ate 2,000 cal a day, and burnt 600-700 a day, i could be down to 10%BF in 6 weeks to a month. I honestly havent heard of carb cycling but im going to do some research when i get off work. Im used to having to cut weight for boxing, 600 calories a day was a piece of cake before the cancer, so i think 1000 is doable, id just have to set my mind to it, but is it a bad idea in your OPINION
    Remember this, your predisposed to cancer, already had cancer.

Aas can cause cancers based on how they knock your body out of whack.

Enlarged prostate, etc. Do some research, don't rely on spoon fed info from us please. We are not doctors, we are "bros" lol

Thank you for that bit of info, as much research as i have done, i havent read much about that.

I take everything with a grain of salt, im not relying on you guys, i just want some personally tailored information. I know its all based off bros opinions, but its good none the less. Ive literally spent hundreds of hours doing research.

I ask questions i know/think i know the answer to already, to confirm or challenge information ive already got. Im a very conscious person, and i try to stay educated.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    responsibly irresponsible

Sounds like a slogan for a T shirt. I like it!
    BCbuddy likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hope you live a long time doesn't sound like you're planning on it.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Hope you live a long time doesn't sound like you're planning on it.
    yeah I definitely need to respect my body alot more. I've always been self destrustrive and impulsive. maybe it's because of trauma/depression as a kid. I appreciate everyones input, I don't disagree with any of you, it just is what it is you know.. Thanks guys

Thread Information