Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Advise on a VERY small dose

kizza234 is offline Associate Member

Advise on a VERY small dose

Long story short I'm 35, ran 6-7 small cycles from 26-27 to 33. Ran everything with hCG , Adex, and nolva Clomid PCT... and stil got gyno. Had it removed about 10 months ago, but I still have the itch.

I wanted to run just var for 6-8 weeks, but I know you should always run it with test.

I still have a lot of test P left over, and even though I'm terrified of the slightest of gyno coming back, with there be any purpose to running a below TRT does, like 30 to 50 mg per week , along with adex .25 eod.

I could care less if the test "did" anything except keep my T levels more stable with the VAR.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kizza234 View Post
    Long story short I'm 35, ran 6-7 small cycles from 26-27 to 33. Ran everything with hCG , Adex, and nolva Clomid PCT... and stil got gyno. Had it removed about 10 months ago, but I still have the itch.

I wanted to run just var for 6-8 weeks, but I know you should always run it with test.

I still have a lot of test P left over, and even though I'm terrified of the slightest of gyno coming back, with there be any purpose to running a below TRT does, like 30 to 50 mg per week , along with adex .25 eod.

I could care less if the test "did" anything except keep my T levels more stable with the VAR.
    If you have had mammary glands removed, no way they can grow back and cause gyno

Run the prop. At 100mg per week at least.

30 to 50 is not going to bring you near baseline test levels
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

I don't think doctors (or most) actually remove the gland... I was told if they did the nipple would cave inward. Had like 5 consultations. How they actually go in and remove the fat and not the gland is beyond me. I had pretty minor gyno though, but I saw all the white fatty tissue they removed, gross

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats?

boisebeast is offline Member
    Running below a TRT dose is actually counterproductive, you'd be basically hindering your own gains. Wait until you're ready to do another proper cycle

6'2" 210 about 9%. Yeah, I was wondering if a really low dose would be just enough to shut down your own production and not enough to do anything

Or I was also thinking of starting very low, and then slowly increasing over time

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kizza234
    Or I was also thinking of starting very low, and then slowly increasing over time
    I'd definitely keep it constant at at least a TRT dose, you might be able to get away with as low as 80mg/week but preferably closer to the 150-200 range.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    How can one get gyno with all the precautions took? Thts wht I. Scarred of aside from never recovering again naturally. Still waiting to do my first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    How can one get gyno with all the precautions took? Thts wht I. Scarred of aside from never recovering again naturally. Still waiting to do my first cycle
    I have no idea, I was skinny all my life so I don't even think I was predisposed. All cycles were short (<12 weeks) and only 2 compounds and basic doses on all of them. Test e, test winny, test Var, test tren , that's it, nothing else. Even tried letro (late, but still tried)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    If you have had mammary glands removed, no way they can grow back and cause gyno

Run the prop. At 100mg per week at least.

30 to 50 is not going to bring you near baseline test levels
    Running prop like this is a waste it needs to be Eth or Cyp prop will be out of your system too fast.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Use 100mgs of test a week and anavar however you have planned. I would be very suprised if you had any estrogenic side effects from that. Keeping it that low, you should have no reason to run am AI either. Keep it simple and roll with it. Used to, my typical lean up phase, about 6 weeks before beach vacation, I'll run 75-100mgs of test and 80mgs of var. No sides other than drying up and vascularity.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Use 100mgs of test a week and anavar however you have planned. I would be very suprised if you had any estrogenic side effects from that. Keeping it that low, you should have no reason to run am AI either. Keep it simple and roll with it. Used to, my typical lean up phase, about 6 weeks before beach vacation, I'll run 75-100mgs of test and 80mgs of var. No sides other than drying up and vascularity.
    Yeah I know it doesn't seem possible on paper but I don't want to go down that road again. My last cycle I just did 150/week and still got some acne from it.

Blog Entries
    honestly although running var with test is optimal in your situation I would advise to in fact run anavar solo...either way you are suppressing your natty test levels.... anavar has been run solo many times before with success... it used to be considered one of the two orals that can be run solo but that's not the case with most here any more...we have all done it, most wont admit it...give it a go if your so inclined...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    honestly although running var with test is optimal in your situation I would advise to in fact run anavar solo...either way you are suppressing your natty test levels.... anavar has been run solo many times before with success... it used to be considered one of the two orals that can be run solo but that's not the case with most here any more...we have all done it, most wont admit it...give it a go if your so inclined...
    I agree with this. Anavar , in my opinion is one anabolic that can successfully be ran solo. I know most frown on that, but I'm not going to lie and say test must be ran. You'll get more suppression from the test than the anavar. Just run a small little pct at the end and see what happens. I am one of the few that gets acne from anavar more than anything else. And winstrol . But since I ran Accutane, I rarely get acne anymore.

evanescent is offline Banned
    Did you use the same source for your gear?

Sounds like you need to get your hands on some pharma grade aromasin .

I agree with this. Anavar, in my opinion is one anabolic that can successfully be ran solo. I know most frown on that, but I'm not going to lie and say test must be ran. You'll get more suppression from the test than the anavar. Just run a small little pct at the end and see what happens. I am one of the few that gets acne from anavar more than anything else. And winstrol. But since I ran Accutane, I rarely get acne anymore.
    Thanks that's what I wanted to hear lol

Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Did you use the same source for your gear?

Sounds like you need to get your hands on some pharma grade aromasin.
    All from ARR

I agree with this. Anavar, in my opinion is one anabolic that can successfully be ran solo. I know most frown on that, but I'm not going to lie and say test must be ran. You'll get more suppression from the test than the anavar. Just run a small little pct at the end and see what happens. I am one of the few that gets acne from anavar more than anything else. And winstrol. But since I ran Accutane, I rarely get acne anymore.
    That was my other question, what does pct look like from anavar only?

Blog Entries
    I would just use nolvadex 40/40/20/20 mg per day, 4 weeks total...

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As for running orals solo, I'd say it's a generally bad idea as you may not only feel symptoms of low T (but those vary by individual), but also that I think testosterone has many functions in the body and it would be healthier to run it.
    That said, 6 weeks or whatever isn't enough time with low T to be that unhealthy either, so I'd go with what feels ok under such circumstances.
    I know I for one can't run an oral without test,
    although I haven't tried everything there is (yet),
    but I've heard many claim they tolerate it,
    even had friend who (again under special circumstances), ran 20mg stanozolol oral for 4 weeks with virtually zero sides. (Didn't do bloodwork, so I can only base that on how he responded to my questions)

But you said you got acne from test p at 150mg?
    That's not necessarily an estrogen issue, some always have it on masteron .

But whether you want to pin 100mg TP, or less, or not at all is pretty much something you have to find out yourself.
    If the var was dosed low I'd think it would even be easier to recover,
    but I believe the dosages of var most people use is high enough for total shutdown anyway.

dub723917 is offline New Member
    Hey I'm new to this site been working out 10 years natural did my research now ready to take things up a level could anyone refer me to a site where I can get some real pharmaceutical grade gear

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dub723917 View Post
    Hey I'm new to this site been working out 10 years natural did my research now ready to take things up a level could anyone refer me to a site where I can get some real pharmaceutical grade gear
    ^Wal-Mart^

This exactly! Good good good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    As for running orals solo, I'd say it's a generally bad idea as you may not only feel symptoms of low T (but those vary by individual), but also that I think testosterone has many functions in the body and it would be healthier to run it.
    That said, 6 weeks or whatever isn't enough time with low T to be that unhealthy either, so I'd go with what feels ok under such circumstances.
    I know I for one can't run an oral without test,
    although I haven't tried everything there is (yet),
    but I've heard many claim they tolerate it,
    even had friend who (again under special circumstances), ran 20mg stanozolol oral for 4 weeks with virtually zero sides. (Didn't do bloodwork, so I can only base that on how he responded to my questions)

But you said you got acne from test p at 150mg?
    That's not necessarily an estrogen issue, some always have it on masteron .

But whether you want to pin 100mg TP, or less, or not at all is pretty much something you have to find out yourself.
    If the var was dosed low I'd think it would even be easier to recover,
    but I believe the dosages of var most people use is high enough for total shutdown anyway.
    Thanks a lot, I think I'll do about 80/week with 70mg anavar for 8 weeks. 40/40/20/20 just nolva?

Just nolva?

Blog Entries
    Just nolva?
    you can run clomid with it too if you think your short changing yourself its up to you...

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot, I think I'll do about 80/week with 70mg anavar for 8 weeks. 40/40/20/20 just nolva?
    taking 80 mg a week is going to be counter productive and just further suppress you natty test levels for nothing and also add in a compound that aromatizes into estrogen furthering your chances of gyno imho...but do as you please...

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've had gyno surgery and I can't get gyno anymore,
    believe me, I did the operation many years ago.
    Whether they can operate and still leave in enough of the gland to grow I don't know, but it sounds really counterproductive. Breast cancer among men isn't common, gyno happens not that seldom naturally, so why they wouldn't remove the whole thing and prevent both, well, yeah...
    But if you've ever noticed that your nips get a lump under them after the operation then I guess you still got mammary glands.

As for whether adding just 80mg of test will have anything to say or not,
    I'd think 70mg anavar daily would cause 100% shutdown either way,
    but I don't know that for certain.

I can't stand the effects of low T, so I'd use it, but if it will make you feel better or have any positive anabolic effects, can't say for certain.
    Though I would tend to think that even 80mg TP is better than no T.
    I really can't see a reason not to add it, unless you do develop estrogen sides even on that dose, in which case you can just quit, prop leaves pretty fast.
    (Although I would be more wary that the anavar isn't true anavar if that happens)

You could also start the var solo first, then add in TP when/if low T symptoms appear. I don't know many that have done anavar solo,
    and never have myself. Ghettoboyd seem to have, if libido and everything was OK the entire time then I'm not gonna argue against his experience.
    I can only say what I would do.

taking 80 mg a week is going to be counter productive and just further suppress you natty test levels for nothing and also add in a compound that aromatizes into estrogen furthering your chances of gyno imho...but do as you please...
    Anavar doesn't aromatize right?

Blog Entries
    Anavar doesn't aromatize right?
    no it dose not...

Thread Information