Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: steroid testing

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkevin80 View Post
    So I guess the real question I've been trying to get is , do you think I will fail even though I have only taken one shot... is there anything I can do for here till August to prevent me from failing?
    Yes you may possibly fail. If the test is for metabolites then you better hope your body clears them out by then. There is no magic something you can take to make it happen more quickly. The NCAA tests are real tests, not just a formality.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyway you could go further into the masking agents and test suspensions? Thanks for all the info btw you guys have been great. I have a bottle of test c I could also take, definitely going to stay away from the tren.Any other ideas into supplements I could take.
    Look up adulteration testing. It's testing run specifically for masking agents.

Kkevin80 is offline New Member
    I want to do an 8 week cycle of test c, but will it be out of my system by august. I see on a lot of websites the detection time is 3 months. Does that mean 3 months till it is completely out of your system and untraceable

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I think you bumped your head one too many times bro.Seems like you don't have a clue on wat you are doing.Wat is so important that you would risk getting popped?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have to do pct or you will have bigger problems Nolva and Clomid have 2 month detection times and you have to wait 2 weeks after last test e shot to take them. You know what I think I'm throwing in the towel on this one I've tried..... You'll probably just do your test cycle skip pct get gyno and crash your natty test and still test positive from the Tren E. Have fun I'm out.
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Anyway you could go further into the masking agents and test suspensions? Thanks for all the info btw you guys have been great. I have a bottle of test c I could also take, definitely going to stay away from the tren.Any other ideas into supplements I could take.
    if players use test suspensions to boost performance it will be out of their system in like a day so that's why they don't get caught. that's what he means by saying they use suspensions. And masking agents. I believe. When u use steroids it raises the numbers of something in the body somthey can tell u been using since u have high amount numbers. But the masking agent increases the numbers of some other shit the body produces so it evens out and they can't tell because there isn't a big difference between the two. Or something like that. But they know all about that I'm sure somthey still just look at the high levels . Or something ..lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-28-2017 at 01:56 AM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    It's,the worst when u have a drug test and u know your dirty. No peace of mind at all.. it sucks. Best bet is to stay clean ..there's nothing that you can do with steroids that u can't do without them. I think I said that right.. bottom line is..watch a movie called gaticka ..u don't need roids to be good at what u do..sure it might boost this or that a little.

wellshii is offline Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information