BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

What's wrong with this cycle???

Ok, guys I may have posted this already, but I posted this on several other boards and got flamed. They told me everything from "I don't know what I'm doing" to " I need to go back to the drawing board and do more research". So I completely trust my AR family, most if not all know my AS history and my knowledge of diet and workoing out... so here is what I plan on doing in the next 6 months.

Week 1-4
    Test Prop 100mg ED
    Week 1-20
    Test Cyp or Enan. 750mg (250mg on Mon/Wed/Fri)
    Week 1-18
    Eq 600mg (200mg on Mon/Wed/Fri)
    Week 12-22
    Fina 100mg ED
    Week 16-22
    Winstrol 50mg ED
    Week 1-22 Proviron 50mg ED
    Week 10-11 HCG 500 Iu's ED
    Week 21-22 HCG 500 iu's ED
    Week 23-
    Clomid 300mg/100mg/50mg along with 20mg Nolva ED.

I plan on running this a few weeks out from competition. SO what do ya'll think?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Awesome! You apparently know what your doing, I like it and would run it myself.

Couple comments

700 Prop + 750 Enanthate may be a bit high for you unless your used to those dosages. Im not saying you should lower it, but to just think about it and see if thats ok with you or not from your past experiences.

Anti-es need work. I doubt 50mg Prov will do it. Throw in some Nolva with it or some Aromasin and your good.

Everything else looks good.

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Damn thats a huge cycle. I am anxious about my 500 mg/wk test cycle coming up. I cant imagine one like that.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Ok, guys I may have posted this already, but I posted this on several other boards and got flamed. They told me everything from "I don't know what I'm doing" to " I need to go back to the drawing board and do more research". So I completely trust my AR family, most if not all know my AS history and my knowledge of diet and workoing out... so here is what I plan on doing in the next 6 months.

Week 1-4
    Test Prop 100mg ED
    Week 1-20
    Test Cyp or Enan. 750mg (250mg on Mon/Wed/Fri)
    Week 1-18
    Eq 600mg (200mg on Mon/Wed/Fri)
    Week 12-22
    Fina 100mg ED
    Week 16-22
    Winstrol 50mg ED
    Week 1-22 Proviron 50mg ED
    Week 10-11 HCG 500 Iu's ED
    Week 21-22 HCG 500 iu's ED
    Week 23-
    Clomid 300mg/100mg/50mg along with 20mg Nolva ED.

I plan on running this a few weeks out from competition. SO what do ya'll think?

I'd switch it around a little bit
    wk1-4 100mg Prop
    wk1-20 750mg Cyp
    wk1-20 600mg EQ
    wk14-23 100mg Fina
    wk18-23 50mg WinnyED
    HCG looks good
    Clomid looks fine, but I'd extend it to 4wks minimum.
    I'd run 1mg of L-dex and 20mg of Nolva

I would use VAr instead of winny but I used winy in that sample.
    Your running 11wks on the fina in your and 7 on the winny so I put them to 10 and 6.

I assumed Cyp, if Enan then the proper adjustments in wk lengths would need to be made accomodate the half life change.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Awesome! You apparently know what your doing, I like it and would run it myself.

Couple comments

700 Prop + 750 Enanthate may be a bit high for you unless your used to those dosages. Im not saying you should lower it, but to just think about it and see if thats ok with you or not from your past experiences.

Anti-es need work. I doubt 50mg Prov will do it. Throw in some Nolva with it or some Aromasin and your good.

Everything else looks good.
    i like it dont knoiw why would u get flamed !

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think it looks good. I'd suggest a couple of things, add some prop in weeks 21-22 and run your hcg from week 3-22 @ 500iu 2 consecutive day a week. This will prevent athorpy, which will help in the recovery process.

I'll be doing a cycle about the same amount of time with icn/primo/fina/anavar /hgh.

JohnnyB

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    all good suggestions... your going to get HUGE bro!

IMO go with CYP instead of ENAN...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I'd switch it around a little bit
    wk1-4 100mg Prop
    wk1-20 750mg Cyp
    wk1-20 600mg EQ
    wk14-23 100mg Fina
    wk18-23 50mg WinnyED
    HCG looks good
    Clomid looks fine, but I'd extend it to 4wks minimum.
    I'd run 1mg of L-dex and 20mg of Nolva

I would use VAr instead of winny but I used winy in that sample.
    Your running 11wks on the fina in your and 7 on the winny so I put them to 10 and 6.

I assumed Cyp, if Enan then the proper adjustments in wk lengths would need to be made accomodate the half life change.
    Pheedno, I've always thought to drop the eq 2 weeks prior to ending the test? Is cyp's half life that much different to run the eq the same length? I meant 10 weeks for fina and 6 for winni (guess my math was off ) Thanks for fixing it. As for Var instead of winni I don't think my source can get it he's only got the winni so, can't be too choosey. So you don't think Proviron would be enough for an anti-e? 1mg L-dex and 20mg nolva the whole run or?????

Big N I guess they flamed me because I'm still a new member and I'm guessing that they thought I was some newbie trying to run a big cycle. They kept telling me that it was too many compounds at once and that I should break it up into 2 cycles instead of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I think it looks good. I'd suggest a couple of things, add some prop in weeks 21-22 and run your hcg from week 3-22 @ 500iu 2 consecutive day a week. This will prevent athorpy, which will help in the recovery process.

I'll be doing a cycle about the same amount of time with icn/primo/fina/anavar /hgh.

JohnnyB
    I'll have to throw that prop in there like ya said, as for the hcg 500 iu's 2 consecutive days a week, you mean like say from week 3-22 500 iu's every Mon and Tues.????

Pheedno, I've always thought to drop the eq 2 weeks prior to ending the test? Is cyp's half life that much different to run the eq the same length? I meant 10 weeks for fina and 6 for winni (guess my math was off ) Thanks for fixing it. As for Var instead of winni I don't think my source can get it he's only got the winni so, can't be too choosey. So you don't think Proviron would be enough for an anti-e? 1mg L-dex and 20mg nolva the whole run or?????

Big N I guess they flamed me because I'm still a new member and I'm guessing that they thought I was some newbie trying to run a big cycle. They kept telling me that it was too many compounds at once and that I should break it up into 2 cycles instead of 1.
    EQ half life from 17-21 days as well as Cyp so running sides by side is best.
    Enan would be 10-14 day range, so if using Enan, then one wk past the EQ would be optimal.

I've never used proviron just because I stick to whatsw worked so far. L-dex and nolva would be my suggestion but if you prefer proviron, then I'd at least add the 20mg of Nolva throughout the entire time.

I'll have to throw that prop in there like ya said, as for the hcg 500 iu's 2 consecutive days a week, you mean like say from week 3-22 500 iu's every Mon and Tues.????
    yes just like that Bro, if you need more don't go over 1000iu a day.

JohnnyB

Good deal, thanks for the advice, Pheedno, Billy, and Johnny. I expect alot out of this cycle.

What's ya'lls take on MAsteron instead of winni or even tossed into the entire mix. Just to help me out when dieting for the show?

Ok following everyones advice this is what it now looks like

Wk 1-4 100mg test Prop ED
    Wk 1-20 750mg Test Cyp (mon/wed/fri)
    Wk 1-20 600mg Eq (mon/wed/fri)
    Wk 14-23 100mg fina ED
    Wk 18-23 50mg Winni ED
    Wk 21-23 Test Prop 100mg ED

Anti-e's

Week 3-23 500 iu's Every Monday/Tuesday
    Week 1-23 50mg Proviron
    Week 1-23 20mg nolva

Post Recovery

Week 24+ 300mg first day, 100mg ten days, 50mg fo 20 days of clomid

Week 24+ 20mg nolva

Ok taking in all ideas and input how does this look now, Pheedno, JohnnyB?????

I think that looks most excellent bro. that should be fun in the sun

Oh hell yeah.... the worst part is saving up da moolah for it! I did the math the other night.... kinda pricey but too damn pretty to pass up.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I think everything looks great! That is going to be a lot of test that first month, how bout running the prop at 75mg ED?

Best of luck to ya!

It looks good, it's more then I'd do, but I'm not doing it. I want to hear about your results Bro

JohnnyB

When I start this cycle in the upcoming months I will keep another, more detailed journal so ya'll keep an eye open for it. This will be one hell of a ride. Again thanks to my AR family for helping me work the bugs out of it.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    Anti-es Do Need A Little Halp But Other Than That No Big Changes. The Prop Could Probably Go To Eod And That Would Save A Little For Later In The Cycle. The Enen. Or Cyp Along With The Eq. I Would Change To 2 Inj. Maybe M/thur. Same Mg. Totals Though.i Think The Fina In 12-22 Will Kick Ass.the Clomid Looks Good About 3 Weeks After Test. Is Out But I Think Id Start The Prov. Around Week 4-5 To Let Every Thing Get Started And To Keep As Much Water As Possible At The Beggining For Protection For The Joints Since You Will Look Like A Bull After This One . Just My Thaughts. Looks Good Overall. Make Sure To Let Us Know How It Goes.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I just love seeing how the next cycles change so much from the first simple cycle. First cycle 1-10 dbol sust and maybe deca . Next cycles look like a damn cook book lasting for 6 months. Kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I just love seeing how the next cycles change so much from the first simple cycle. First cycle 1-10 dbol sust and maybe deca. Next cycles look like a damn cook book lasting for 6 months. Kinda funny.
    This is far from my second cycle...... more like my ump-teenth one.

Thread Information