FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Update: Starting third month of Test only cylcle

I posted in a earlier thread that I had been taking Tornel Test 200, 400mg a week for one month. Now it has been two months. The results are as follows: Weight increase from 210 to 230. Max Bench has increased from 315 to 395. So far no side effects except hypertension. Sometimes need a Xanax to go to sleep. I appreciate the feedback from TNT and Mike last time about a Test only cycle and when to stop. I'm planning on keeping this up for a while though. I'll keep you informed. Thanks.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Great results frank, keep up the good work and stay safe.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    be carefull......and best of luck on the rest of your cycle.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    For a test only cycle thats great results hell for any cycle thats great results

REM
    REM is offline Member
    good gains frank.

for how long are you planning to do test??
    i will do test til i reach my goal, i'm looking
    for about 20lbs, but if i can get a little bigger
    it's fine, hope it happens...

I appreciate the comments Fellas. REM, I'm probably going to stay on the Test for another 6-8 weeks. I know this is a long cycle but thats my plans. I'd like to get up to 240 weight and 420 bench before I stop. I'll keep you updated. Thanks

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    nice gains . id stay on too

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by FRANK WHITE
    I appreciate the comments Fellas. REM, I'm probably going to stay on the Test for another 6-8 weeks. I know this is a long cycle but thats my plans. I'd like to get up to 240 weight and 420 bench before I stop. I'll keep you updated. Thanks
    hey frank what you think if i do 500mg for another 10 weeks bro??

Test for another 10 weeks

Hey REM, that sounds right on the money to me. I'm planning on staying on 400mg a week for at least 16-20 weeks, maybe longer. But, I have heard a lot of feedback, TNT and Mike and XBiker, about needing to take Anti E's like nolvadex , clomid, etc, especially if your going to stay on for that long. I lot of people make errors on the side of caution, which says 12 week max cycle, but not me, I'm enjoying the gains and I'm going to stay on. Be careful about monitoring side effects. I hear, though I haven't had any of these except hypertension, that bitch tits, acne, nut shut down, and others are possible. Reason says don't stay on as long as us. But I've never been a reasonable person. Let me know what you decide to do. Take Care Bro, and best of luck.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Test for another 10 weeks

Originally posted by FRANK WHITE
    Hey REM, that sounds right on the money to me. I'm planning on staying on 400mg a week for at least 16-20 weeks, maybe longer. But, I have heard a lot of feedback, TNT and Mike and XBiker, about needing to take Anti E's like nolvadex, clomid, etc, especially if your going to stay on for that long. I lot of people make errors on the side of caution, which says 12 week max cycle, but not me, I'm enjoying the gains and I'm going to stay on. Be careful about monitoring side effects. I hear, though I haven't had any of these except hypertension, that bitch tits, acne, nut shut down, and others are possible. Reason says don't stay on as long as us. But I've never been a reasonable person. Let me know what you decide to do. Take Care Bro, and best of luck.
    You can always use HCG if you are going to be on an extended cycle. I am completing my HCG treatment next week and it has brought the boys back to their former glory.

You could also run some Arimidex /Liquidex as you are going to have a fair amount of estrogen floating around in your system.

Your gains sound good, keep lifting and eating!

REM
    REM is offline Member
    yeah!! i,ll stick around for 10 weeks see what
    happens, hoping i get what i,m looking for,
    wihtout any side effects if possible. the only
    and main side effect that i,m concern is
    the nut shut down. my doc is moniting weekly my
    status, he,s helping real good and so are you
    guys thanks frank, gpl, and xbiker.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by REM
    yeah!! i,ll stick around for 10 weeks see what
    happens, hoping i get what i,m looking for,
    wihtout any side effects if possible. the only
    and main side effect that i,m concern is
    the nut shut down.

You're not concerned about gyno? I hate to even say the word. Abcesses? Bro, nut shut down is probably the least of your worries. As they come back in time, gyno don't leave on it's own, neither do abcesses. Be careful what you wish for bro. And good luck your cycle.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    papapump frankly i,m concerned for all side effects but, currently i,m not experiencing any
    gyno symtomps, if i do i,ll take care of it.
    my main problem is libido but since i,m doing test
    straight it,s helping very good. is good that you guys are getting involved on any cycle, helping us with our cycles. papapump thanks for your concern and help man.

Thread Information