Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Marsoc

Thread: Real Tbol belly bloat

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

Real Tbol belly bloat

I just started my tbol only cycle i am 4 days in and I'm surprised how fast it kicked in. I am experiencing bloat in my lower abdominal area and i thought tbol didn't cause bloating. i lab maxed the tbol and its definitely tbol. I'm just very confused as to why this is happening, maybe its because of how much I'm eating because I've never eaten anywhere near this much in my life.
    anybody have answers?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    I just started my tbol only cycle i am 4 days in and I'm surprised how fast it kicked in. I am experiencing bloat in my lower abdominal area and i thought tbol didn't cause bloating. i lab maxed the tbol and its definitely tbol. I'm just very confused as to why this is happening, maybe its because of how much I'm eating because I've never eaten anywhere near this much in my life.
    anybody have answers?
    Could be stomach gas and upset from the orals
    Johnhenson likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could just be a diet issue.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Could just be a diet issue.
    what kind? I'm eating very clean and only drinking water.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Who cares. Stop taking tbol without test. Don't worry about anything else until you start taking test.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    Who cares. Stop taking tbol without test. Don't worry about anything else until you start taking test.
    please don't talk if u don't have any knowledge on why I'm doing this. i know i should always have a test base. I'm too young for steroids in the first place i wanted to run something very mild that wouldn't have as much risk of damaging my hpta.

Orals can cause upset stomach however you've only been on for four days so...
    It is probably because you are eating more food than you have ever eaten before.

Besides that, t-bol is suppressive and can easily damage your HPTA.

At your age all is need to do is eat and lift and you will grow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Orals can cause upset stomach however you've only been on for four days so...
    It is probably because you are eating more food than you have ever eaten before.

Besides that, t-bol is suppressive and can easily damage your HPTA.

At your age all is need to do is eat and lift and you will grow.
    im also taking AAS because i injured my back and I'm playing college football and plan to play professionally, so I'm willing to take the risk as dumb as that may sound i think its worth it

im also taking AAS because i injured my back and I'm playing college football and plan to play professionally, so I'm willing to take the risk as dumb as that may sound i think its worth it
    Get this, with Tbol appetite increase and eating more food, coupled with stomach bloat interfering with hard core training.

Your shutting off your balls capability to make test, and are not supplying exogenous test to make up for it.

You have low test now, and estrogen is dominant, and your more apt to put on belly fat and store fat. Who knows what cortisol is at.

You may be doing more harm than good.

You may end up a wreck of blubber after, or not. Who knows. But if I had pro NFL possibilities, of minimize ALL THE CHANCES I CAN at risking that.

Don't be ignorant

Also 170lbs, max bench of 215?

You aspire and have possibility of being pro?....
    Last edited by Couchlock; 03-02-2017 at 07:31 PM.

its not interfering with training at all i have training with my college monday wed fri and I'm doing cardio after cardio at football because i have way too much energy after. saturdays i do whatever i didn't do on friday and tues/thursday biceps and abs with jogging. the way I'm working i don't think ill store too much fat but I'm not an expert on this. I'm not showing any signs of low T yet. isn't the tbol working as testosterone though? all the people i have seen run tbol only cycles have made gains and looked more cut than they were before. you are definitely right tho i do need to minimize all the risks but i was kinda looking to get 1 mild cycle in to bring me back to where i was before my back injury with the least risk of damaging my hpta and i thought test was a little too risky compared to tbol.

its not interfering with training at all i have training with my college monday wed fri and I'm doing cardio after cardio at football because i have way too much energy after. saturdays i do whatever i didn't do on friday and tues/thursday biceps and abs with jogging. the way I'm working i don't think ill store too much fat but I'm not an expert on this. I'm not showing any signs of low T yet. isn't the tbol working as testosterone though? all the people i have seen run tbol only cycles have made gains and looked more cut than they were before. you are definitely right tho i do need to minimize all the risks but i was kinda looking to get 1 mild cycle in to bring me back to where i was before my back injury with the least risk of damaging my hpta and i thought test was a little too risky compared to tbol.
    No Tbol is working as turinobol.

Again lack of understanding of what your doing.

You wont feel symptoms at first, they won't be gradual. They will hit like a ton of bricks when they do, and with no pct, they will last months and months

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    No Tbol is working as turinobol.

Again lack of understanding of what your doing.

You wont feel symptoms at first, they won't be gradual. They will hit like a ton of bricks when they do, and with no pct, they will last months and months
    You're right i am not 100% knowledgable on what this steroid acts as but i do know how to run it. my hormones will be a wreck if i don't pct but i am pcting with clomid and nolva. i am a slot receiver i was never ever strong but i run a 4.4, max bench doesn't directly translate to how good of a player i am but i respect you being real with me. i am in the position i am in right now no matter what so i would like help on what to do now instead of what i should have done

You're right i am not 100% knowledgable on what this steroid acts as but i do know how to run it. my hormones will be a wreck if i don't pct but i am pcting with clomid and nolva. i am a slot receiver i was never ever strong but i run a 4.4, max bench doesn't directly translate to how good of a player i am but i respect you being real with me. i am in the position i am in right now no matter what so i would like help on what to do now instead of what i should have done
    Run a bit of test 150mg a week

Still sounds like a diet issue. High sodium could be part of it or estrogen is another possibility which would be because you are taking dbol not tbol. Some quick research suggests the labmax accuracy is poor at best secondly it may contain some tbol powder mixed with mostly dbol which would still give the correct test result. Tbol is often faked with dbol so it is definitely possible in which case you would need an ai like yesterday.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Hope elvish bubble gut fetish guy doesn't see this post
    Johnhenson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Run a bit of test 150mg a week
    you think i should quickly get some test e and an AI and just use the tbol as a kickstarter? or stop the tbol right now and pct then run test at a different date?

Still sounds like a diet issue. High sodium could be part of it or estrogen is another possibility which would be because you are taking dbol not tbol. Some quick research suggests the labmax accuracy is poor at best secondly it may contain some tbol powder mixed with mostly dbol which would still give the correct test result. Tbol is often faked with dbol so it is definitely possible in which case you would need an ai like yesterday.
    i don't think its sodium either. My close friend got me the tbol so i don't think he would give me dbol unless he doesn't know its dbol either. i think chances are its tbol. i think its just gas tbh

It's very common for tbol to actually be dbol many people don't realize but dbol powder is much cheaper so ugls pull this type of thing.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    please don't talk if u don't have any knowledge on why I'm doing this. i know i should always have a test base. I'm too young for steroids in the first place i wanted to run something very mild that wouldn't have as much risk of damaging my hpta.
    Well you didn't find it in Tbol all aas will shut you down and there is no such thing as easier.We had a kid like you run Var and ended up with ED problems.And if you make it out of this ok don't worry it can take up to 10 yrs before trouble starts.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well you didn't find it in Tbol all aas will shut you down and there is no such thing as easier.We had a kid like you run Var and ended up with ED problems.And if you make it out of this ok don't worry it can take up to 10 yrs before trouble starts.
    Everyone says something different and idk what to think lol. some say tbol suppresses and some say it completely shuts down idk who's word is more credible than the other. this may sound stupid but how is being on TRT so bad just cuz you have to pin all the time? or are there other problems that come with it

Any anabolic steroid wil shut you down. There was a guy on here who got gyno after an anavar cycle. Being left with low testosterone after a cycle can give you gyno pretty much no matter what compound you take even if it does not aromatize.

Any anabolic steroid wil shut you down. There was a guy on here who got gyno after an anavar cycle. Being left with low testosterone after a cycle can give you gyno pretty much no matter what compound you take even if it does not aromatize.
    well i still plan on running a cycle. do you recommend i stop the tbol now and pct then run test e or should i use the tbol as a kickstart for a test e cycle? of course if i can get everything i need in time. or stack the test with tbol which i don't think is in my best interest but u may think so

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I lost count of how many times you have had this advice.

Just run your cycle and get bloods done after and let us see them to compare. I'm sure you got them done before so we can compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I lost count of how many times you have had this advice.

Just run your cycle and get bloods done after and let us see them to compare. I'm sure you got them done before so we can compare.
    lmfao ur right bro. i can't make up my damn mind. but i cant help but think (because its true) that running test e is by far the better decision right now. i know u said just run the cycle but if i can get my hands on everything should i use the tbol as a kickstart? or stop the tbol and pct then wait to run test. sorry bro i would hate someone like me if i were you lmfao

Thread Information