• 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By billatthebar
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Major help needed asap by complete idiot noob

billatthebar is offline New Member

Major help needed asap by complete idiot noob

So I. Just starting week 6 of a test 400 only cycle. Have defo noticed my nuts r smaller. Do I need to start running hcg right now? If so how do I and how much. Luckily I have 5000iu ampoule and bacteriostatic water on hand just waiting for sterile vial to mix it in.... Shud be any day now... Have I screwed this up? I really hope I can save this. How long should I continue with the test 400? Please tell me how to run the HCG I'll openly admit I fkd up didn't do my homework and just wanted to inject test so please don't flame me for being an idiot I'm well aware of how big a one I am.... As for pct. What to take and when and for how long? I've really been trying to research and having no luck this is absolute last resort as I know u guys have the potential to help me. I'm sorry I messed up so bad.... Ugh I'm freaking so any help is appreciated more than u know! Please help! Thanks in advance
    Marsoc likes this.

Kaido is offline Junior Member

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sad but some guy balls turn into peanuts and never come back.HCG from the start bro.Oh kidding they may come back.
    PT1982 and TRA like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should be fine, you came to the right place read up the. Ask some questions.
    TRA and PT1982 like this.

Ok thanks I'm starting with the HCG what sorta dose u guys reckon I shud take? Obv I'm guna he reading about it.... Also suffering a bit ED wise with the gf which has never fucking happened before so I duno if thats related to this or just in my head, either way fucking hard thing to admit considering I thot test was Guna make me unable to keep my dick down lol.... Anyway as usual any help is. Appreciated please don't flame me lol I know I've been an idiot and believe me I suffered enough mentally without the added stress of getting trolled here! Thanks guys honestly am so thankful for the helpful advice. Shud I get bloodwork done check prolactin etc? Just a thought n I'd Love to know what ya think.... Ty again

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Are you taking an ai?

Do you have your PCT lined up?

You probably have high estrogen from not taking an ai that can cause ed.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sad but some guy balls turn into peanuts and never come back.HCG from the start bro.Oh kidding they may come back.
    I don't know why, but I busted out laughing at this. And yeah, my nuts have "been one with my shaft" before.

Quote Originally Posted by billatthebar View Post
    Ok thanks I'm starting with the HCG what sorta dose u guys reckon I shud take? Obv I'm guna he reading about it.... Also suffering a bit ED wise with the gf which has never fucking happened before so I duno if thats related to this or just in my head, either way fucking hard thing to admit considering I thot test was Guna make me unable to keep my dick down lol.... Anyway as usual any help is. Appreciated please don't flame me lol I know I've been an idiot and believe me I suffered enough mentally without the added stress of getting trolled here! Thanks guys honestly am so thankful for the helpful advice. Shud I get bloodwork done check prolactin etc? Just a thought n I'd Love to know what ya think.... Ty again
    Let Redz school you on this. Sorry I posted a response to songdog, as that was not beneficial to the thread. Good luck!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I don't know why, but I busted out laughing at this. And yeah, my nuts have "been one with my shaft" before.
    I got to have a lil fun every now and then.
    PT1982 likes this.

Obv gota have a Lil fun Esp with retards like me haha so u guys reckon my estrogen has gotten high causing the limp dick? Our sex life has been awesome then this happens and she's NOT helping by saying I think she's ugly now n that crap. Fuckin women man... Anyway 20mg nolvadex daily till the cycle ends start injecting hcg (any idea on disease? I'm doing 2ml a week of test 400) and then line up a good pct? Any suggestions for that also I'm all ears. I have done alot of reading and still ended up in this stupid spot I'm a bit annoyed with myself but seriously and I mean this, so thankful I was able to come here and get solid advice from u guys which seriously made me calm down a bit. Just want u to know I really. Do appreciate it i mean I thought I'd fucked my whole body up permanently and then u lads come to the rescue.... Can't explain how much that means ty
    ☺️

Obv gota have a Lil fun Esp with retards like me haha so u guys reckon my estrogen has gotten high causing the limp dick? Our sex life has been awesome then this happens and she's NOT helping by saying I think she's ugly now n that crap. Fuckin women man... Anyway 20mg nolvadex daily till the cycle ends start injecting hcg (any idea on disease? I'm doing 2ml a week of test 400) and then line up a good pct? Any suggestions for that also I'm all ears. I have done alot of reading and still ended up in this stupid spot I'm a bit annoyed with myself but seriously and I mean this, so thankful I was able to come here and get solid advice from u guys which seriously made me calm down a bit. Just want u to know I really. Do appreciate it i mean I thought I'd fucked my whole body up permanently and then u lads come to the rescue.... Can't explain how much that means ty
    ☺️
    I would start hcg asap if possible, and get that pct lined up and ready to go.
    DaBigNuts likes this.

Dosage not disease haha

Ok Pt. I really am thankful for the help means alot. Hcg by the latest Monday I duno how to mix an ampoule without sterile vial
    PT1982 likes this.

You are running 800mg of test per week and no AI? No wonder you have a limp dick, just wait til you grow breasts then you can really worry.

Your dose is too high, you are ripunning no ancillaries and make no mention of PCT.

You were given this link in a previous thread of yours, here it is again.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Ignore it at your peril.

And for your hcg

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You are running 800mg of test per week and no AI? No wonder you have a limp dick, just wait til you grow breasts then you can really worry.

Your dose is too high, you are ripunning no ancillaries and make no mention of PCT.

You were given this link in a previous thread of yours, here it is again.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Ignore it at your peril.

And for your hcg

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    Read that thread!

Thanks pal. I'm ignoring nothing. Didn't realize it was too high a dose like I said I'm a fucking idiot and clearly dived into this without nearly enough research. The fact ud even answer me after me being so retarded is awesome and I do really appreciate it and will Ignore nothing uv my word on that. U took the time to help me I will listen. Pct I've a guy at work who's guna help me with that maybe clomid or more nolvadex but the pct will be ok. It's the here and now is scaring me... What's ur personal opinion of the 20mg nolva a day to counter the estrogen? Listen I know I've been really stupid here. I know I didn't plan or research anything as much as I shud have and when I started I genuinely believed I knew what I was doing.... What an idiot I am ashamed of myself for getting in the mess then turning to u guys to bail me out (which I'm truly thankful for) at least I can admit how stupid I've been and will not make these mistakes again... Had no idea I was meant to run an anti ester with this test 400 again lack of research on my part but do u think 20mg daily of Nolva from here on out will help? Or have u other recommendations. I'll follow ur advice to the letter. Thank you, seriously....

Read the link, you need an ai not an ae.

Ok ty

Ok just did first hcg Injection in was (after reading I've. Come up with this correct me if I'm wrong) 50 units on an insulin syringe after mixing 5000iu with 10ml of bac water so I believe it's 250 iu I took and I'm doing this twice weekly? See the missus is taking the HCG too for. Weight loss so at least were both at it lol. Is this enough for me? I am sorry if I'm annoying by asking so much and u think I'm not reading cus I assure u I have been reading there's just so many conflicting points I read.... Wud rather hear from ppl who know what they're doing. Apologies for that but I do appreciate the help. She's wanting to do 175 iu daily which I think is a bit much but try tell a woman she's wrong..... Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by billatthebar
    Ok just did first hcg Injection in was (after reading I've. Come up with this correct me if I'm wrong) 50 units on an insulin syringe after mixing 5000iu with 10ml of bac water so I believe it's 250 iu I took and I'm doing this twice weekly? See the missus is taking the HCG too for. Weight loss so at least were both at it lol. Is this enough for me? I am sorry if I'm annoying by asking so much and u think I'm not reading cus I assure u I have been reading there's just so many conflicting points I read.... Wud rather hear from ppl who know what they're doing. Apologies for that but I do appreciate the help. She's wanting to do 175 iu daily which I think is a bit much but try tell a woman she's wrong..... Jesus

hCG does nothing for weight loss.
    People lose weight on the hCG diet since they are only eating 500 calories a day.
    PT1982 and Back In Black like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    hCG does nothing for weight loss.
    People lose weight on the hCG diet since they are only eating 500 calories a day.
    Agree, keep it for yourself OP it's a waste for her.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Thanks pal. I'm ignoring nothing. Didn't realize it was too high a dose like I said I'm a fucking idiot and clearly dived into this without nearly enough research. The fact ud even answer me after me being so retarded is awesome and I do really appreciate it and will Ignore nothing uv my word on that. U took the time to help me I will listen. Pct I've a guy at work who's guna help me with that maybe clomid or more nolvadex but the pct will be ok. It's the here and now is scaring me... What's ur personal opinion of the 20mg nolva a day to counter the estrogen? Listen I know I've been really stupid here. I know I didn't plan or research anything as much as I shud have and when I started I genuinely believed I knew what I was doing.... What an idiot I am ashamed of myself for getting in the mess then turning to u guys to bail me out (which I'm truly thankful for) at least I can admit how stupid I've been and will not make these mistakes again... Had no idea I was meant to run an anti ester with this test 400 again lack of research on my part but do u think 20mg daily of Nolva from here on out will help? Or have u other recommendations. I'll follow ur advice to the letter. Thank you, seriously....
    No Nolva won't do jack shit.

You've read the thread and are not ignoring anything, and Nolva is what you came up with? As well as almost a gram of test per week.

Arimidex (anastrozole) is what you want, as well as drop that test down to a reasonable level

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    it's actually more useful to read the stickys then it is to tell these guys you are stupid. they are mad a you and now you have to sift through the criticism in order to get what you want. i'll admit that's my perspective on the matter.

i mostly post just for comradery and to get my post count up. i want to be promoted badly. i also like helping people. i hope that's helpful. you've been reading the whole thread, links were posted and now u hae more reading to do. do u see what i mean?

it is actually faster to learn from stickys and you get more out of it. praise the guys that can whip out stickys by the pros all day. proverbs never lie and neither do the stickies. they go through an "extreme vetting process" and are nicely organized.

So I. Just starting week 6 of a test 400 only cycle. Have defo noticed my nuts r smaller. Do I need to start running hcg right now? If so how do I and how much. Luckily I have 5000iu ampoule and bacteriostatic water on hand just waiting for sterile vial to mix it in.... Shud be any day now... Have I screwed this up? I really hope I can save this. How long should I continue with the test 400? Please tell me how to run the HCG I'll openly admit I fkd up didn't do my homework and just wanted to inject test so please don't flame me for being an idiot I'm well aware of how big a one I am.... As for pct. What to take and when and for how long? I've really been trying to research and having no luck this is absolute last resort as I know u guys have the potential to help me. I'm sorry I messed up so bad.... Ugh I'm freaking so any help is appreciated more than u know! Please help! Thanks in advance
    I've read through all the posts but I just commented on your original post. What's done is done, don't sweat it. Drop you Test to 500mg/wk, add adex .25mg/eod, start HCG 250iu twice a week, and get ready for your PCT of Nolva and Clomid 40/20/20/20 and 100/50/50/50. Then take a long break and let your body naturally recover before the next cycle.
    DaBigNuts likes this.

Thx so much all of u who helped. This legitimately scared the fuck out of me it's hard explaining to gf my estrogen is high (limp dick worries etc...) she says oh that's y uve been such a bitch then eh? Haha brilliant I love that woman she's put up with alot Frm me. Neway honestly n I mean this.... Thank you. Just thankyou.... I hope my body recovers I've learnt lesson n won't be so stupid again

Late_Starter is offline New Member
    Get an Estrogen blood test and check your nipples for lumps too. Gotta control that E2 before it gets out of control

One last question... U guys think I shud start a higher dose of hcg seeing as I've waited to week 6 to actually start it? 250iu twice weekly seems low compared to does e's I've been reading online.... Just scared of this testicular atrophy... Ugh u hate not knowijg what I'm talking about. Anyway I'll follow whatever I'm told... Thanks again

Late_Starter is offline New Member
    Some do 3x week HCG

I do 300iu 2x just because it's easy to measure on my mix.

jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Wish I had come here first to get the info you're getting, I didn't take any HCG or AI's on my last cycle, and not not enough HCG post cycle either.... Lost some serious nut size as a result and now too late to turn back. I'm 40 now anyway so low sperm or inability to have any kids don't apply to me, I'm past that stage and have no plans to have anymore. Luckily everything else bounced back and made a full recovery after a heavy duty cycle, minus my nuts, and high prolactin levels. Ask questions, lots of questions, big, small and even if peeps may think it's stupid. AAS is serious business and shouldnt be taken lightly, short term gains have the potential to fuck you hard long term if you're not careful.
    Last edited by jjsevens; 03-09-2017 at 08:38 AM.

TiduZ1492 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You are running 800mg of test per week and no AI?
    no mention of PCT.
    And for your hcg
    Meanwhile I read up on everything and know what I'm doing and can't even buy this stuff. There needs to be an easier way, like an interview process or some shit, to get AAS into the hands of people who are making an informed decision/risk.

Remember people aren't throwing out sources because it's illegal. One of my best sources just got busted it's no joke. You can get research chem pct easily it's not illegal.

Thread Information