mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member

Joint pain permanent?

Is the joint pain associated with Winny a temporary or permanent thing. I have read that it dries your joints out and having already had joint pain from sports, I wondered if it's permanent or just whilst your on?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mountiebenchmonster
    Is the joint pain associated with Winny a temporary or permanent thing. I have read that it dries your joints out and having already had joint pain from sports, I wondered if it's permanent or just whilst your on?
    while on only bro take some glucosamine

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's temporary.... I've been taking borrage oil and my joints are doing great.

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys

I currently take 2000mg of Glucosamine a day anyway along with vitamin C and fish oils. I just dont want to cause any permanent joint damage as being a competitive athlete, my body had taken a fair bashing anyway. As long as it's temporary I can put up with it

seven_five is offline New Member
    I know there are a lot of winny supporters out there, but I have joint pain (I already take glucosamine) and I figure why not take juice that helps your joints instead? For instance if you go to the drug profiles on the main page and read about deca -durabolin :

"Since Deca also stores more water in the connective tissues, it can temporarily case or even cure existing pain in joints. This is especially good for those athletes who complain about pain in the shoulder, elbow, and knee; they can often enjoy pain-free workouts during treatment with Deca-Durabolin. "

If there is a particular reason you really want winny, fine, but lots of people like Deca (used in a proper cycle, stacked with the right stuff) and if you are like me, where joints can hold you back it may be a better choice.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    winny joint pain can be a bitch! but yes, its temp...

Thread Information