Beefeater is offline New Member

AS in bloodstream...

Whats up guys, im just wondering why do some people say that if you accidentaly hit a vein and are using deca then you would be ok..... i dont understand the difference between deca and other oil based AS in your bloodstream... Any comment and or scientific information would be well appreciated...

peace Beef

Bump guys im realy interested why people are saying this so all you vets and mods bring an end to this melon scratcher

peace BEEF

righton is offline Senior Member
    ALL AS eventually make it into the bloodstream! If you inject a large amount (1cc or so) various things could happen from dizzyness to uncontrolable coughing ( which has happened to me after a shot of fina). As for ppl dropping dead or doing the funky chicken i don't know but it hasn't happened to me yet!!

Funky chicken ???? Not familiar with the lingo...

Bump for more replies

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    whenever a vein is hit with an intramuscular injection the needle pin has passed through the vein while entering the muscle.

so unless you are really unlucky or don't know what you are doing, you will never actually inject into the bloodstream. even when you poke through a vein, the outward blood flow prevents any gear from getting (for the most part) directly into the bloodstream. even a small amount getting into the open vein will cause some coughing, lightheadedness, ad nauseum.

now, injecting directly into the vein would be a different story, but you wouldn't be around to tell us if it happened with certain compounds.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    totally agreed !

Thread Information