Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Onyx Pharma Superbulk 600

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post

Yes sir. It comes in phases like that for me too. It's strange. I can be fine for a few weeks, then wham! Hot red swelling with crippling pain. Then it goes away. I do know own of people that break out in hives. And I know people that have 0 issues. It's not like other oils. It's a strange compound. Just for a talking point on its safety, draw up a ml in a 3ml syringe for a day or 2. It'll destroy the rubber stopper and odd are the syringe will be empty. It can be difficult to work with because of its ability to break material down. I've had it eat up the rubber stopper on a vial that was on its side in a drawer. I just wonder what it does to a muscle? You can dip a syringe in it and pull it out and all of the numbers and markers will be gone.
    Fwiw, my test e 500 is pure grape seed, with a touch of eo

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Did that mistake once. It took one month for the swelling to resorb.
    Me too! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Fwiw, my test e 500 is pure grape seed, with a touch of eo
    Yup. 500 won't hold for more than a few minutes in pure GSO. I bet it won't even clear completely. On those higher dosed compounds, usually is 50/50 oil to EO. Or higher benzyl benzoate and lower EO. My short esters that are high dosed is usually 70/30 oil to EO. Sometimes it has to be 50/50 to 30/70

Yup. 500 won't hold for more than a few minutes in pure GSO. I bet it won't even clear completely. On those higher dosed compounds, usually is 50/50 oil to EO. Or higher benzyl benzoate and lower EO. My short esters that are high dosed is usually 70/30 oil to EO. Sometimes it has to be 50/50 to 30/70
    In only going to be injecting 1/2ml of test 500, mixed with 1ml mast 200. You think ill get bad pain, or any at all?

DAMN, the act of brewing is obviously something I should read up on
    PT1982 likes this.

Cutting it with another compound that isn't dosed high will help with pip for sure.

Cutting it with another compound that isn't dosed high will help with pip for sure.
    You can't just inject grape seed oil from the market, can you?

You can, it won't be filtered or sterile. You'll probably have enough BA in the 500 to cover it though. And honestly, you're probably not using filleted gear form a ugl anyways.

But that is where I get my oil. Walmart or wherever

You can, it won't be filtered or sterile. You'll probably have enough BA in the 500 to cover it though. And honestly, you're probably not using filleted gear form a ugl anyways.
    We pay huge attention to preservation of health, that`s why we carefully sterilize all our oils for intramuscular injections. When using our oils you can be 100% sure you will never catch staphylococcus or any other bacteria. Please read a separate text about it below!

We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps, etc. (Attention shall be paid only with high concentrated oils 450-600 mg/ml!). As carrier in all our vials is used grape seed oil.

Our products have lot of protection elements against counterfeits, special protection codes, which can be checked in one of our website sections. You will always know whether your vial is genuine or not.

In our vials we do not use rubber caps, which can be damaged under oil impact with time! As result tiny particles off the rubber can get off when inserting the needle and fall into oil or get into the needle causing dangerous health consequences! Instead of rubber we use silicon caps, which do not have this shortcoming and are oil-resistant!

Oil, by nature, contains small water particles. When present in the cooking oil you use at breakfast, there's little need for concern. But those same water particles present in an oil you are about to inject present a far greater problem. You might know what can happen if you attempt to mix 1ml of oil and 1ml of water for injection. But that's only the beginning, the water itself is also a very good medium for bacteria to reproduce - in stark contrast to sterile oil. Therefore we put great care into oil dehydration to minimize all potential health risks, however slim. Many cheap oil based steroids cannot offer the same guarantee. XXX Labs remains one of the few manufacturers that can offer these measures with high-performance equipment at a decent price!

Are you aware of how and under what circumstances the labs you know filter their final products? Syringe filters are often used in lesser quality labs, but they are not reliable; a proper filter would need to be at least 22 micrometers as a minimum. If you imagine the process of sieving oil through a filter of an average size to meet commercial demand, you would need at least 600 kPa of pressure. This is simply impossible without sufficient equipment, custom fit vacuum pumps or compressors designed for pharmaceutical use, a pressured air dryer, a large quantity of filters including cyclons. No lab selling cheap products possess this cost prohibitive professional equipment.

Do you know if and how other manufacturers avoid double bond (olefinic bond) sequences in ethyl oleate? How they avoid fast oxidation? This olefinic bond is the cause of a so-called "unsaturated condition" of EO - all unsaturated acids are highly attracted to all olefin-type combination reactions. Most labs use standard vials and rubber caps purchased from ordinary online supply stores. But ethyl oleate as a solvent can react with rubber causing its oxidation. With time, as you might have guessed, the rubber degrades. So we ask - how many manufacturers use a non-toxic, hypoallergenic thermoplastic rubber which additionally mitigates this shortcoming? Are they even aware of it at all?

Plenty of labs will be quick to tell you they use benzyl alcohol as an antiseptic agent, but do they know that it is truly only effective under very specific, controlled conditions? One of the strongest conditions being the pH level of oil - benzyl alcohol loses its antiseptic efficiency at a pH <5 or >7. Do they have the capabilities to control for this? We have our doubts. If you use a cheap testosterone product from a lesser lab, your blood-work may indeed reflect that it contained active hormone. But we ask you, what could happen with long-term storage of such a product? Believe us, you will not want to inject it into your body!

What preserving agents are other manufacturers using against gram-negative bacteria - if they are even using them at all? Benzyl alcohol, while effective against gram-positive bacteria, is not sufficient against gram-negative bacteria which have a thicker cell membrane, making them resistant to not only BA but many preserving agents in general. While we cannot disclose the specific technologies we use as part of our production secret, we guarantee we have the means and the will to use them in our oils.Neglecting the use of parabens, chlorobutanol, and other such agents clearly implies clandestine production, typically with the intent to sell as many products as possible with minimal expense - no long-term strategy of precautions thereof. Whether or not a customer intends to use a product two or three years down the road is certainly of no concern to them, which poses a serious question of concern to consumers.So we have to reiterate: we have the industrial scale equipment and the technical prowess to ensure all of these standards - and plenty more we cannot disclose. But with that comes a greater cost than what you would find in lesser clandestine labs.Finally, it is ultimately up to you what you purchase and put inside your body. Whether the products you put inside your body are cheaper, and can include under-dosed items and potential health risks, or of highest quality and proven through a rigorous, health-conscious process every time. Our established record of over 10 years and the professional quality we possess compared to the multitude of issues and infections found in smaller, cheaper, short-lived labs speaks for itself. Is it worth a few extra dollars?

SO whatcha think? Full of shit or genuine?

It's not about what I think, it's what you think. I know what is in mine and I'm not very trusting of drug dealers, lol. For many, they have no choice but to trust a source. And filtered or not filtered, I'm not saying it's a must. A lot, and I mean A LOT of guys don't even filter their own and trust the BA to do its job. I'm going to filter no matter, even if it's not necessary.

It's not about what I think, it's what you think. I know what is in mine and I'm not very trusting of drug dealers, lol. For many, they have no choice but to trust a source. And filtered or not filtered, I'm not saying it's a must. A lot, and I mean A LOT of guys don't even filter their own and trust the BA to do its job. I'm going to filter no matter, even if it's not necessary.
    Damn, we derailed op's thread hardcore. But at least we are still on topic of high doses gear.

From the 3 bottles of cyp250 I used from them, the stuff not once left me sore, not even the slightest. Not a red mark, nothing, and I even hit nerves once or twice, and used same two quads every other shot.

Plus they always respond, stand by their product, have sent extra goodies a few times, and all the stuff felt lijecits supposed to from what I've read.

I got pain from pharmacy Watson even once.

So I dunno, I trust them I think

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We pay huge attention to preservation of health, that`s why we carefully sterilize all our oils for intramuscular injections. When using our oils you can be 100% sure you will never catch staphylococcus or any other bacteria. Please read a separate text about it below!

We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps, etc. (Attention shall be paid only with high concentrated oils 450-600 mg/ml!). As carrier in all our vials is used grape seed oil.

Our products have lot of protection elements against counterfeits, special protection codes, which can be checked in one of our website sections. You will always know whether your vial is genuine or not.

In our vials we do not use rubber caps, which can be damaged under oil impact with time! As result tiny particles off the rubber can get off when inserting the needle and fall into oil or get into the needle causing dangerous health consequences! Instead of rubber we use silicon caps, which do not have this shortcoming and are oil-resistant!

Oil, by nature, contains small water particles. When present in the cooking oil you use at breakfast, there's little need for concern. But those same water particles present in an oil you are about to inject present a far greater problem. You might know what can happen if you attempt to mix 1ml of oil and 1ml of water for injection. But that's only the beginning, the water itself is also a very good medium for bacteria to reproduce - in stark contrast to sterile oil. Therefore we put great care into oil dehydration to minimize all potential health risks, however slim. Many cheap oil based steroids cannot offer the same guarantee. XXX Labs remains one of the few manufacturers that can offer these measures with high-performance equipment at a decent price!

Are you aware of how and under what circumstances the labs you know filter their final products? Syringe filters are often used in lesser quality labs, but they are not reliable; a proper filter would need to be at least 22 micrometers as a minimum. If you imagine the process of sieving oil through a filter of an average size to meet commercial demand, you would need at least 600 kPa of pressure. This is simply impossible without sufficient equipment, custom fit vacuum pumps or compressors designed for pharmaceutical use, a pressured air dryer, a large quantity of filters including cyclons. No lab selling cheap products possess this cost prohibitive professional equipment.

Do you know if and how other manufacturers avoid double bond (olefinic bond) sequences in ethyl oleate? How they avoid fast oxidation? This olefinic bond is the cause of a so-called "unsaturated condition" of EO - all unsaturated acids are highly attracted to all olefin-type combination reactions. Most labs use standard vials and rubber caps purchased from ordinary online supply stores. But ethyl oleate as a solvent can react with rubber causing its oxidation. With time, as you might have guessed, the rubber degrades. So we ask - how many manufacturers use a non-toxic, hypoallergenic thermoplastic rubber which additionally mitigates this shortcoming? Are they even aware of it at all?

Plenty of labs will be quick to tell you they use benzyl alcohol as an antiseptic agent, but do they know that it is truly only effective under very specific, controlled conditions? One of the strongest conditions being the pH level of oil - benzyl alcohol loses its antiseptic efficiency at a pH <5 or >7. Do they have the capabilities to control for this? We have our doubts. If you use a cheap testosterone product from a lesser lab, your blood-work may indeed reflect that it contained active hormone. But we ask you, what could happen with long-term storage of such a product? Believe us, you will not want to inject it into your body!

What preserving agents are other manufacturers using against gram-negative bacteria - if they are even using them at all? Benzyl alcohol, while effective against gram-positive bacteria, is not sufficient against gram-negative bacteria which have a thicker cell membrane, making them resistant to not only BA but many preserving agents in general. While we cannot disclose the specific technologies we use as part of our production secret, we guarantee we have the means and the will to use them in our oils.Neglecting the use of parabens, chlorobutanol, and other such agents clearly implies clandestine production, typically with the intent to sell as many products as possible with minimal expense - no long-term strategy of precautions thereof. Whether or not a customer intends to use a product two or three years down the road is certainly of no concern to them, which poses a serious question of concern to consumers.So we have to reiterate: we have the industrial scale equipment and the technical prowess to ensure all of these standards - and plenty more we cannot disclose. But with that comes a greater cost than what you would find in lesser clandestine labs.Finally, it is ultimately up to you what you purchase and put inside your body. Whether the products you put inside your body are cheaper, and can include under-dosed items and potential health risks, or of highest quality and proven through a rigorous, health-conscious process every time. Our established record of over 10 years and the professional quality we possess compared to the multitude of issues and infections found in smaller, cheaper, short-lived labs speaks for itself. Is it worth a few extra dollars?

SO whatcha think? Full of shit or genuine?
    I've read exactly the same writing on one other UGL.
    This text is not original, it's copied.
    Whether that means the product is bad is anybody's guess,
    but they have copied this text (at least most of it), of that I'm >90% sure.

But I've used UGL products where they've spelled wrong esters and so on.
    I also mostly use amps, not vials.
    I believe it requires a little more effort to make an ampoule than a vial,
    but it probably isn't hard to seal an amp either. (Just need fire/heat)

I would say that for those who cycle this might not be as important as for those who blast/cruise. I'm on T year round, so needless to say I prefer as much of the gear I use as possible to be HG Pharma.
    (I don't give a shit about orals though)

And when using UGLs I prefer ones with long standing reputation, like Alpha Pharma. But I do deviate from this sometimes.
    Like lately it's been Malay Tiger, Genesis and Meditech.
    Malay seems to use EO inn all products, but fortunately I don't react to EO at all.
    (I'm not endorsing any of these labs, I'm just happy with the batches I have received)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information